Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Peter Obi Celebrates With Muslim Faithfuls As They Mark The Hijri, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Celebrates With Muslim Faithfuls As They Mark The Hijri, (1890 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday / Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Sallah With Muslim Faithfuls In Owerri - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Celebrates With Muslim Faithfuls As They Mark The Hijri, by Abitolola: 10:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
The Presidential candidate of the Labour Party and former Governor of Anambra state Mr. Peter Obi, on Saturday evening released a statement via his twitter handle, where he sent a message to Muslim faithfuls as they mark the Hijri, which is the Islamic New Year Day, on the 30th of July.

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/9b683590a9ee4cef18ab561fc81a43ce?client=news

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With Muslim Faithfuls As They Mark The Hijri, by pinkPUSSY(f): 10:41pm On Jul 30, 2022
Nice one from a Unifier...

God will surely bless Nigeria under Peter Obi

On your mandate we Nigerian youths stand.

25 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With Muslim Faithfuls As They Mark The Hijri, by PresidObi: 10:41pm On Jul 30, 2022
What a man, what a great unifier.

By the time Peter Obi is done with Nigeria presidency, you will never see anyone playing the religious or tribal card. Everyone will become a worker for the greatness of Nigeria.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With Muslim Faithfuls As They Mark The Hijri, by mascot87(m): 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
Let us get BATified and move this country forward. No time.
Nigeria is just a stone throw away from been a first world country under the presidency of BAT

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With Muslim Faithfuls As They Mark The Hijri, by 9jii(m): 10:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
Nothing can hide his unapologetic hatred towards other faiths and tribe just like his supporters.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With Muslim Faithfuls As They Mark The Hijri, by PresidObi: 10:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
mascot87:
Nigeria is just a stone throw away from been a first world country under the presidency of BAT

This one no follow. Deciding to sideline 120 million Christian's is not a good move.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With Muslim Faithfuls As They Mark The Hijri, by Obojuju: 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2022
Peter Obi is destined to liberate Nigerians from the shackles of APC dirty politics and wickedness in the high places

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With Muslim Faithfuls As They Mark The Hijri, by GuyWise101(m): 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Nigeria will see no progress if they refuse to vote in this honest man.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With Muslim Faithfuls As They Mark The Hijri, by Totilopussylick(m): 10:48pm On Jul 30, 2022
mascot87:

In agbado casava republic tongue

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With Muslim Faithfuls As They Mark The Hijri, by GOFRONT(m): 10:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
Obidatti.

Dear Lord, keep our lives till 2023 and beyond.

If we cant gather our Old and cunny politicians in one room and set them ablaze just the way it was done in Ghana, then we can send them packing with our PVC.......We need young and vibrant and efficient President. We need Obi and Datti as the President FRN.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With Muslim Faithfuls As They Mark The Hijri, by mascot87(m): 10:51pm On Jul 30, 2022
PresidObi:

This one no follow. Deciding to sideline 120 million Christian's is not a good move.

No one is sidelining anyone. Politics is politics. Religion is religion.
Tinubu isn't a religious fanatic and his focus is to ensure the Nigerian dream is achieved. BAT has a lot of you to prove wrong and you all will be glad you voted him at the completion of his first 4 years in office.
In this age and time, no one can force his or her religion on anyone and you all know it. We are Christians so why do we fear?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With Muslim Faithfuls As They Mark The Hijri, by PresidObi: 10:53pm On Jul 30, 2022
mascot87:

Tinubu isn't a religious fanatic and his focus is to ensure the Nigerian dream is achieved. BAT has a lot of you to prove wrong and you all will be glad you voted him at the completion of his first 4 years in office.
In this age and time, no one can force his or her religion on anyone and you all know it. We are Christians so why do we fear?

Me vote BAT when I dont have a mental problem?

If I vote bat, I will check myself into Yaba Left

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With Muslim Faithfuls As They Mark The Hijri, by mascot87(m): 11:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
PresidObi:

Me vote BAT when I dont have a mental problem?

If I vote bat, I will check myself into Yaba Left

Voting anyone you like doesnt make you mentally stable or unstable. It's just your believe and ideology that the one you support will bring you the change you desire. This goes for everyone out there. I believe Tinubu will make Nigeria great. You believe it's another person. It's fine on both sides. The most important thing for you and I is that Nigerias lost glory should be recovered and I believe with Tinubu, that can be achieved. I want you to join me on this ride but if you chose not to, it's fine. But I'll be glad if you can smiley

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With Muslim Faithfuls As They Mark The Hijri, by Rotiix(m): 11:17pm On Jul 30, 2022
mascot87:

Voting anyone you like doesnt make you mentally stable or unstable. It's just your believe and ideology that the one you support will bring you the change you desire. This goes for everyone out there. I believe Tinubu will make Nigeria great. You believe it's another person. It's fine on both sides. The most important thing for you and I is that Nigerias lost glory should be recovered and I believe with Tinubu, that can be achieved. I want you to join me on this ride but if you chose not to, it's fine. But I'll be glad if you can smiley
My brother it does o, even you now i suspect you are mentally unstable like your BAT

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With Muslim Faithfuls As They Mark The Hijri, by mascot87(m): 11:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
Rotiix:

My brother it does o, even you now i suspect you are mentally unstable like your BAT

We dont result into insulting people. That makes us different from supporters of other presidential candidates. Vote for Tinubu and let us move Nigeria forward
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With Muslim Faithfuls As They Mark The Hijri, by Coolsperm: 3:53am On Jul 31, 2022
Insha Allah Peter Obi will lead us, he is humble and smart

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With Muslim Faithfuls As They Mark The Hijri, by ezegold4we: 4:43am On Jul 31, 2022
May your health, Family background, academic status, financial integrity, and that of your entire family, blood-line, generations yet unborn be like that of the presidential candidate you are supporting,
Echo Amen if you believe in this prayer.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With Muslim Faithfuls As They Mark The Hijri, by ezegold4we: 4:46am On Jul 31, 2022
APC IS PURE EVIL.

APC doesn't deserve to smell presidency again
The most wicked and satanic government ever seen.
APC is Evil
With the combination of the most incompetent Nigerian President and CBN governor ever.

In 2014, the naira dollar exchange rate was around $1 = ₦216(parallel market)

I.e. if you earned ₦300,000 a month, it was equivalent to $1,400.

Today, the exchange rate is $1 = ₦710 plus( parallel market). So if you earn ₦300,000 today, it is equivalent to $422.

Just check out the naira value destruction in just eight years!!

I am not going to beg anybody to vote wisely in 2023

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With Muslim Faithfuls As They Mark The Hijri, by aariwa(m): 5:54am On Jul 31, 2022
The next president of Nigeria! .A man raised up by God to break the bad leadership jinx that had set Nigeria back since 1960 like he did in Anambra .He has very good grasp of Nigeria problems. I wonder why supporters of the 2 oldies are having sleepless nights about a man who said his structure is human beings.. not umbrella and broom.Most of Obi’s supporters are only praying for God to keep him alive because he is the man to beat in this elections

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With Muslim Faithfuls As They Mark The Hijri, by aariwa(m): 6:04am On Jul 31, 2022
ezegold4we:
May your health, Family background, academic status, financial integrity, and that of your entire family, blood-line, generations yet unborn be like that of the presidential candidate you are supporting,
Echo Amen if you believe in this prayer.
he couldn’t even hold the flag, buhari an older man was holding it for him
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With Muslim Faithfuls As They Mark The Hijri, by Caseless: 6:06am On Jul 31, 2022
Obi, as far as I can see, no Igbo man in recent time has created a bit of national appeal in terms of politics like he has done.

I commend his 'doggedness' for deciding to leave PDP at the time he did just to create a political base for himself.

At least, even uf he does not win, he has a created a base upon which he can be considered a worthy candidate by major political parties un the next election 'cycle'. But before this can happen, igbo must use this election to make a statement that they're ready to have their own occupying that seat.

You don't gain presidency by threatening people. You gain by appealing and forming alliances.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With Muslim Faithfuls As They Mark The Hijri, by techWriter3: 6:11am On Jul 31, 2022
In agbado casava republic
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With Muslim Faithfuls As They Mark The Hijri, by ZzzzMoh: 6:13am On Jul 31, 2022
Obigot

Foolish man that had no Muslim in his cabinet forming fake love
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With Muslim Faithfuls As They Mark The Hijri, by Abdu81: 6:34am On Jul 31, 2022
mascot87:

Religion is religion, politics is politics?
Why do your party APC hire FAKE 30 bishops for a political event?
If you can answer this question then your hypocrisy will end forever
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With Muslim Faithfuls As They Mark The Hijri, by mascot87(m): 6:47am On Jul 31, 2022
Abdu81:

Religion is religion, politics is politics?
Why do your party APC hire FAKE 30 bishops for a political event?
If you can answer this question then your hypocrisy will end forever

https://www.nairaland.com/7240284/fact-check-bishops-pastors-attended
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With Muslim Faithfuls As They Mark The Hijri, by WhatCanIsay(m): 7:31am On Jul 31, 2022
Caseless:
Obi, as far as I can see, no Igbo man in recent time has created a bit of national appeal in terms of politics like he has done.

I commend his 'doggedness' for deciding to leave PDP at the time he did just to create a political base for himself.

At least, even uf he does not win, he has a created a base upon which he can be considered a worthy candidate by major political parties un the next election 'cycle'. But before this can happen, igbo must use this election to make a statement that they're ready to have their own occupying that seat.

You don't gain presidency by threatening people. You gain by appealing and forming alliances.

Although you held yourself with lots of restrains and tried a bit to play down on Obi's movement, you made some honest points.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With Muslim Faithfuls As They Mark The Hijri, by Laggafin: 7:40am On Jul 31, 2022
You have been ticking all the box correctly

Well done Sir
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With Muslim Faithfuls As They Mark The Hijri, by Vote4ObiDatti: 7:44am On Jul 31, 2022
Abitolola:
The Presidential candidate of the Labour Party and former Governor of Anambra state Mr. Peter Obi, on Saturday evening released a statement via his twitter handle, where he sent a message to Muslim faithfuls as they mark the Hijri, which is the Islamic New Year Day, on the 30th of July.

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/9b683590a9ee4cef18ab561fc81a43ce?client=news

Nice one!!!
Some religious bigots are trying to alienate Obi from muslims, claiming he is Christian candidate only just because he attended churches. Since he was given a thunderous ovation at Dunamis cathedral Abuja, bat people have been frustrated.

I wonder if Obi as a Christian should stop attending Christian programs because he is contesting for president.

Anyways, Obi should also be identifying with our Muslim brothers whenever possible so that religious and ethnic bigots won't have any excuse.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With Muslim Faithfuls As They Mark The Hijri, by Gadafii: 7:55am On Jul 31, 2022
I doubt if the urchin is aware the Muslim celebrated hijr
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With Muslim Faithfuls As They Mark The Hijri, by Abdu81: 8:15am On Jul 31, 2022
mascot87:

https://www.nairaland.com/7240284/fact-check-bishops-pastors-attended

wether fake or real what are religious leaders doing in a political event that my question.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With Muslim Faithfuls As They Mark The Hijri, by jerk: 8:31am On Jul 31, 2022
mascot87:

you made the wrong choice bro, in as much as what you stated above is true about making choices but you definitely made the wrong one you gonna regret later if it favours you.
Just be Obedient this time around and be happy later for making the right choice.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With Muslim Faithfuls As They Mark The Hijri, by kenedy175(m): 8:48am On Jul 31, 2022
mascot87:

You speak well, I must commned you for that.

However, what good do you think can come out of APC at the moment? I believe you're a Nigerian living in Nigeria and should know the true state of our economy and security.

What difference do you think Tinubu will make compared to Buhari that he gave us?

This is a man with alot of dark cloud (controversies) following him, from his name, age.. and what have you.

This is a man who says it's his turn to rule Nigeria. What entitlement does he have? Is ASO rock offering Hospice services?

A man they said that didn't just bribe delegates but bribed fellow aspirants during the convention. After giving out such money, what do you expect he'll do when he becomes president?

We have seen how Buhari turned to kwaku the traveler. Tinubu will definitely do thesame thing or even worse. Tinubu isn't physically fit to rule a diverse and problematic country like Nigeria. He needs to rest, he's not healthy. Age is not on his side. I'm not saying this to talk down on him, afterall we will all grow old and suffer from one degenerative illness or the other.

So why is Tinubu desperate? Why should we vote him? His glory days are long gone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Laughing at APC And Their Supporters, Reality Will Hit Them Soon. / This Is What Will Happen After Kwankwaso Steps Down For Atiku / Gov Ayade Speaks Igbo, Pleads With Igbo Community In Cross River For Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.