Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,340 members, 7,850,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:45 PM

Peter Obi Will Get 12 Million Votes In 2023 Election, Says Isaac Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Will Get 12 Million Votes In 2023 Election, Says Isaac Fayose (1537 Views)

Isaac Fayose Mock Atiku, PDP Over Absent Of Wike, Fayose At Osun Rally (Video) / Isaac Fayose: Jandor And Funke Akindele Ticket, Wedding In Government House? / Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Will Get 12 Million Votes In 2023 Election, Says Isaac Fayose by thisweekng: 2:15am On Jul 31, 2022
Isaac Fayose who is the brother to Ayodele Fayose has come to say that after the massive congregation that Received Peter Obi at the Dunamis International Gospel Centre Abuja, that he will get 12 million votes in 2023 election.

He went ahead to analyse the outcome of the election, by saying that Peter Obi will score 70% of the votes while, Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso will share the. Remaining. Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg5mQ3JCt4I

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Get 12 Million Votes In 2023 Election, Says Isaac Fayose by Melonsmasher: 2:19am On Jul 31, 2022
Great move..
Re: Peter Obi Will Get 12 Million Votes In 2023 Election, Says Isaac Fayose by Coolsperm: 2:44am On Jul 31, 2022
But the say he doesn't have structure Why useless Tinubu who have structure ,the structure is collapsing on his very eyes, even We Yoruba Christian's will never vote Tinubu on this Muslim Muslim ticket,

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Get 12 Million Votes In 2023 Election, Says Isaac Fayose by beelon1020(m): 2:46am On Jul 31, 2022
12million? Or 12k? I’m hoping is 12k.. because most of his votes is on social media... if obistingy win one state.. na rigging.. president of Nairaland and social media...
Oya... cry me a river jorr...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Get 12 Million Votes In 2023 Election, Says Isaac Fayose by Realist12: 2:53am On Jul 31, 2022
The only people who will vote Obi are his IPOB and some social media youths who are following the bandwagon without asking questions. If you ask them to name one remarkable project Obi did in Anambra they can't find any ,other than saying he left money in the treasury , paid salaries/pensions, isn't he supposed to do that? Are there governors who don't do this recurring duties. They are really lowering the bar. All of this things Tinubu did without even hyping himself .
To me Obi is just a China product it looks flashy but can't stand the test of time .
Tinubu that did his homework, built a structure isn't dumb but knows the job ahead needs true competence and not miracle.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Will Get 12 Million Votes In 2023 Election, Says Isaac Fayose by donaldking100: 2:58am On Jul 31, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Definitely!

Twitter and Nairaland votes alone would be over 8,000,000
beelon1020:
12million? Or 12k? I’m hoping is 12k.. because most of his votes is on social media... if obistingy win one state.. na rigging.. president of Nairaland and social media...
Oya... cry me a river jorr...

If only u had sense, then you would reason before talking.
Why do u think that the whole of P.D.P is angry that Obi left, but nobody is even talking about or remembering Kwankwaso who also left the same P.D.P.
The last presidential election Atiku ran without Obi, he had only 2 million votes.
But when he ran with your so called social-media Obi as his V.P, he got 12 million votes.
Your so called social-media Obi gave him more that 9 million votes, & this was even when the south was not really interested in Nigeria elections & voting.
Obi delivered the whole of South-South & South-East to him, yet Atiku with all his structures could not even win his own polling unit in Adamawa state.
Then imagine what would happen now the whole of South-South and South-East have decided to come out in mass to support Obi, plus Christians in the South-West & also in the North who are tired of being killed & marginalized all in the name of religion.
Try to make proper research before talking like the illiterate you are.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Will Get 12 Million Votes In 2023 Election, Says Isaac Fayose by speaktome(m): 3:00am On Jul 31, 2022
It will be more than 12m....

#MySignature

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Get 12 Million Votes In 2023 Election, Says Isaac Fayose by donaldking100: 3:05am On Jul 31, 2022
a
Re: Peter Obi Will Get 12 Million Votes In 2023 Election, Says Isaac Fayose by Laggafin: 3:06am On Jul 31, 2022
Bro your brain is obidient and clearly see's the near future

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Get 12 Million Votes In 2023 Election, Says Isaac Fayose by Nobody: 3:13am On Jul 31, 2022
Harryash96:
Those who don't have money for house rent or schools fees, should message me on WhatsApp +2349162282932

But you no dey WhatsApp na! �
Re: Peter Obi Will Get 12 Million Votes In 2023 Election, Says Isaac Fayose by Nobody: 3:31am On Jul 31, 2022
Definitely!

Twitter and Nairaland votes alone would be over 8,000,000

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Get 12 Million Votes In 2023 Election, Says Isaac Fayose by Nobody: 3:49am On Jul 31, 2022
donaldking100:

Why do u think that the whole of P.D.P is angry that Obi left, but nobody is even talking about or remembering Kwankwaso who also left the same P.D.P.
The last presidential election Atiku ran without Obi, he had only 2 million votes.
But when he ran with your so called social-media Obi as his V.P, he got 12 million votes.
Your so called social-media Obi gave him more that 9 million votes, & this was even when the south was not really interested in Nigeria elections & voting.
Obi delivered the whole of South-South & South-East to him, yet Atiku with all his structures could not even win his own polling unit in Adamawa state.
Then imagine what would happen now the whole of South-South and South-East have decided to come out in mass to support Obi.

So you anticipating Obi will win the coming election?

grin

Be real to yourself please!

IT IS OUTRIGHTLY IMPOSSIBLE!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Get 12 Million Votes In 2023 Election, Says Isaac Fayose by donaldking100: 3:56am On Jul 31, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

So you anticipating Obi will win the coming election?

grin

Be real to yourself please!

IT IS OUTRIGHTLY IMPOSSIBLE!

If you are not tired of suffering & A.P.C, then there are a lot of sensible Nigerians like me who are already tired.
With the enthusiasm i'm seeing from the South-South and South-East.
Plus the enthusiasm from the Christians in the South-West & from the North who are already tired of being killed & marginalized, then i think Obi stands a very good chance of winning.
I'm still wondering who would sell Tinubu to the churches after his insensitive Muslim-Muslim ticket.
Use what happened in Dunamis as a clear example of what i am talking about.
90% of churches in Nigeria are openly supporting Obi, & this is something which has never been done before. Plus we have Obis' V.P to also help sell Obi to the hard-core Muslims in the north.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Get 12 Million Votes In 2023 Election, Says Isaac Fayose by beelon1020(m): 4:02am On Jul 31, 2022
donaldking100:

Then imagine what would happen now the whole of South-South and South-East have decided to come out in mass to support Obi.
OGA na politics... is a game... the smartest likely wins.. forget obi... he no dey win jack... maybe next 16years o!... but for 2023.. na cry me a river crew you dey...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Get 12 Million Votes In 2023 Election, Says Isaac Fayose by Mamaafrik1(m): 4:04am On Jul 31, 2022
Everyone is tired,we need to spark a revolution.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Get 12 Million Votes In 2023 Election, Says Isaac Fayose by donaldking100: 4:04am On Jul 31, 2022
beelon1020:
OGA na politics... is a game... the smartest likely wins.. forget obi... he no dey win jack... maybe next 16years o!... but for 2023.. na cry me a river crew you dey...

I just presented facts & figures to you.
I also hope you present your own facts & figures on why u think obi can't win, & not just typing blindly without reasoning.
That is how intelligent people reason & argue.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Get 12 Million Votes In 2023 Election, Says Isaac Fayose by beelon1020(m): 4:15am On Jul 31, 2022
donaldking100:

I just presented facts & figures to you.
I also hope you present your own facts & figures on why u think obi can't win, & not just typing blindly without reasoning.
That is how intelligent people reason & argue.
cry cry baby... analytics is different from Result's... God willing... after the election in 2023. I will find you.. and shovel that yeye analytics down you damm mouth... OGA cry me a river... abeg avoid me o!
Re: Peter Obi Will Get 12 Million Votes In 2023 Election, Says Isaac Fayose by ezegold4we: 4:22am On Jul 31, 2022
A vote for PDP or APC is as good as thanking rapist's for gang raping your wife or sister.

If the past 16yrs of PDP and 7 years of APC has taught you nothing, then you can never learn anything useful in this life.

PETER Obi is the only credible,competent, Intelligent, and visionary option in 2023, let's forget tribe and religion and Join hands together to elect this passionate Young Man,

Only fool's, political bandit's,corrupt element's,tribal and religious bigots will be against Peter Obi, pls delete your name from This category,

Voting APC or PDP in 2023 presidential election will look like putting your car in reverse and still expect it to move forward,

You can't be voting failures, criminal's and economic bandit's every 4yrs as president's and still expect to see progress and responsible leadership,that's stupidity of the highest order,

If you are below 60yrs old and still campaigning for tinubu or atiku, it simply means you are not Smart at all, your Brain needs to be formatted,even the current failure in aso Rock is More smarter than you.

Be warned.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Get 12 Million Votes In 2023 Election, Says Isaac Fayose by Nobody: 4:22am On Jul 31, 2022
donaldking100:

If you are not tired of suffering & A.P.C, then there are a lot of sensible Nigerians like me who are already tired.
With the enthusiasm i'm seeing from the South-South and South-East.
Plus the enthusiasm from the Christians in the South-West & from the North who are already tired of being killed & marginalized, then i think Obi stands a very good chance of winning.
I'm still wondering who would sell Tinubu to the churches after his insensitive Muslim-Muslim ticket.
Use what happened in Dunamis as a clear example of what i am talking about.
90% of churches in Nigeria are openly supporting Obi, & this is something which has never been done before, plus we have Obis' V.P to also help sell Obi to the hard-core Muslims in the north.

It’s not about being sensible or not knowing what’s right, it’s about facing reality squarely. Are you a Kenyan or Ethiopian? Are you familiar with Nigerias political terrain or history?

Hello! It’s outrightly impossible for Obi to become President. I mean IMPOSSIBLE!

Quote me after election. When you are devoid of emotions, face reality and do your political calculations. You not find a 1% chance of Obi winning.

It’s like tipping Arsenal FC to win a Champions League!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Get 12 Million Votes In 2023 Election, Says Isaac Fayose by Malory: 4:58am On Jul 31, 2022
donaldking100:

Then imagine what would happen now the whole of South-South and South-East have decided to come out in mass to support Obi, plus Christians in the South-West & also in the North who are tired of being killed & marginalized all in the name of religion.
This is the best analysis so far. You really schooled that guy.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Get 12 Million Votes In 2023 Election, Says Isaac Fayose by donaldking100: 5:07am On Jul 31, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

It’s not about being sensible or not knowing what’s right, it’s about facing reality squarely. Are you a Kenyan or Ethiopian? Are you familiar with Nigerias political terrain or history?

Hello! It’s outrightly impossible for Obi to become President. I mean IMPOSSIBLE!

Quote me after election. When you are devoid of emotions, face reality and do your political calculations. You not find a 1% chance of Obi winning.

It’s like tipping Arsenal FC to win a Champions League!

Some people like you in this country do not have a sense of history.
You are actually the one who is unfamiliar with Nigerian political terrain or history.
Abiola chose a fellow Muslim as running mate, it didn't work.
As a military head of state, the present President of Nigeria chose Idiagbon as deputy, it didn't work.
As the American philosopher, George Santayana, said: "Those who refuse to learn from history are condemned to repeat it."
Wisdom teaches that in a multicultural, multi-religious society, those at the helm of affairs should be keenly sensitive to the sensitivities of the populace.
The present division of Nigeria should never be heightened but healed.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
Re: Peter Obi Will Get 12 Million Votes In 2023 Election, Says Isaac Fayose by wiseoneking: 5:21am On Jul 31, 2022
beelon1020:
cry cry baby... analytics is different from Result's... God willing... after the election in 2023. I will find you.. and shovel that yeye analytics down you damm mouth... OGA cry me a river... abeg avoid me o!
Is like you are a foreigner from Chad. A typical picture of the tree voting for the axe not knowing that the axe was the one destroying them. Pauper. Obi's presidency may likely send people like you to early grave. I speak to you before it is too late as it happened in the Bible story, " you may hear of Obi's victory but you will never witness it" say Amen
Re: Peter Obi Will Get 12 Million Votes In 2023 Election, Says Isaac Fayose by Herbsreal: 5:36am On Jul 31, 2022
Ok

Re: Peter Obi Will Get 12 Million Votes In 2023 Election, Says Isaac Fayose by etrouble: 5:38am On Jul 31, 2022
thisweekng:
Isaac Fayose who is the brother to Ayodele Fayose has come to say that after the massive congregation that Received Peter Obi at the Dunamis International Gospel Centre Abuja, that he will get 12 million votes in 2023 election.

He went ahead to analyse the outcome of the election, by saying that Peter Obi will score 70% of the votes while, Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso will share the. Remaining. Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg5mQ3JCt4I

Yes, because all Nigerians are members of the Dunamis Business Group. Just two hours into the election, you all will start crying blood because the results would have been showing that Tinubu is far ahead of other clowns
Re: Peter Obi Will Get 12 Million Votes In 2023 Election, Says Isaac Fayose by mycar: 6:01am On Jul 31, 2022
Realist12:
The only people who will vote Obi are his IPOB and some social media youths who are following the bandwagon without asking questions. If you ask them to name one remarkable project Obi did in Anambra they can't find any ,other than saying he left money in the treasury , paid salaries/pensions, isn't he supposed to do that? Are there governors who don't do this recurring duties. They are really lowering the bar. All of this things Tinubu did without even hyping himself .
To me Obi is just a China product it looks flashy but can't stand the test of time .
Tinubu that did his homework, built a structure isn't dumb but knows the job ahead needs true competence and not miracle.
Are you in Anambra? the answer is No, last election, He got almost 90% of votes cast in anambra for Atiku showing that Anambra people are happy with him, even if we show you heaven on earth done by PO in Anambra you will still not accept.
The man worked in anambra and one good thing about him is that he is involved in the contract negotiation, He got very good bargain in all the contracts he executed, he doesn't spend money carelessly hence he was able to save alot.

He paid all the debt he meant on ground and left some money behind for the successor too. Lemme see you agree to this or acknowledge now as if you weren't actually up to no good.
Re: Peter Obi Will Get 12 Million Votes In 2023 Election, Says Isaac Fayose by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:03am On Jul 31, 2022
Truth said
Re: Peter Obi Will Get 12 Million Votes In 2023 Election, Says Isaac Fayose by ajekpaks(m): 6:31am On Jul 31, 2022
okay
Re: Peter Obi Will Get 12 Million Votes In 2023 Election, Says Isaac Fayose by Mynd44: 6:59am On Jul 31, 2022

(1)

Photos: Did Sarki-waspapping Dupe Obi Supporters ? / There Will Be A No Fly Zone Over Biafra Airspace - IPOB / Breaking: Apostle Suleman’s Convoy Attacked, 7 Confirmed Dead [graphic Pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.