Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago (17970 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari / Sen Tofowomo: Why Herdsmen In Ondo Forests Ignored Akeredolu’s Eviction Order / Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by Maxymilliano(m): 7:56am On Jul 31, 2022
The senator representing the Ondo South, Nicholas Tofowomo, has expressed sadness over the alleged inability of the Senate to remove the President Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), following the insecurity and other challenges facing the nation .

This is as he noted that the Senate should have impeached Buhari two years ago.

He stated this in a chat with our correspondent in Akure, the state capital, on Friday.

Tofowomo declared that there was a need for the country to be saved from imminent total collapse, saying that the Buhari-led had failed totally due to its inability to address any of the challenges of the nation.

The senator said, “Look at us in the National Assembly now. We are leaving in seven months and we are now demonstrating. Does it make sense?

“Because I am part of them, I have to join them. If you look at it genuinely, we should have done this two years ago. It is very sad.

“In Abuja now, everybody is hiding. If you go to malls now, they are just like ghost towns. Even the National Assembly, everywhere is dry. Everybody has run away. Even the APC senators are angry.

“The naira is falling every second. Internal security is gone. What is honourable is for Buhari to just resign. But the minister is telling us that what we are doing is babyish.

“It is very unfortunate because our future is not bright. In the law school Abuja now, they are hiding. Boko Haram has been to the school two times. The country has collapsed.

“You know we have a closed session on Thursday. Majority of those in the session are for Buhari to be impeached, including members of the APC.

“I suggested that Buhari should be summoned to the National Assembly to come and give an account of the Nigeria security and if he doesn’t come, we should impeach him.

This is what we should have done two years ago but Buhari has already pocketed the senate. If not, his minister would not be saying that against us.”

Tofowomo also suggested that one of the ways to improve the internal security system was by strengthening the police, adding that the Nigerian police are poor.

https://punchng.com/we-shouldve-removed-buhari-two-years-ago-senator/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1659196516

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by Abfinest007(m): 7:59am On Jul 31, 2022
The Senate benefited from d mess we are in now,bcus they add eir own figures to d budget

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by PresidObi: 8:00am On Jul 31, 2022
Keep waiting, maybe when half of the country has lost their lives, you will now impeach him.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by GoooodHardDick: 8:00am On Jul 31, 2022
Nigeria should practice unicameralism, I urge peter Obi to see to this. The cost of governance in this country is too much na e dey make these senators dey mumu

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by Abfinest007(m): 8:03am On Jul 31, 2022
Na now day break 4 ona eyes

4 Likes

Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by Penguin2: 8:03am On Jul 31, 2022
“The best time to act was yesterday. The next best time to act is today.”

So honourable senator, stop regretting yesterday and act today.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by Viscuz: 8:04am On Jul 31, 2022
You all shouted Sai baba

And now most of you are shouting

Sai cocaine

Nigeria is not a banana republic

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by Maxymilliano(m): 8:08am On Jul 31, 2022
This is what we should have done two years ago but Buhari has already pocketed the senate.

This is why the utterly clueless and docile rubber stamp Senate President should be rescued from that seat else there won't be a Nigeria before next election.

SriLankans did not wait for their Legislooters to effect the necessary change, they took their destinies in their hands.

41 Likes

Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by incandescentena: 8:11am On Jul 31, 2022
We will vote a lesser evil for General election2023

Vote PeterObi for President

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by Bobloco: 8:14am On Jul 31, 2022
Buhari Shouldn't have been elected in the first place

40 Likes

Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by libertyfather(m): 8:17am On Jul 31, 2022
Una mumu never do then

2 Likes

Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by inoki247: 8:18am On Jul 31, 2022
He don late already....

Make he finish wetin he start unless the person just wan use him career nd CV commit suicide cos dere is no miracle the person can du....

If he dey possible make he contest for 3rd term sef so that he can finish the destruction wey he start....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by superCleanworks(m): 8:18am On Jul 31, 2022
after over 80 months of regressive governance that has sent over 50,000 Nigerians to their early and horrible deaths, properties destroyed, farms abandoned, suicide increase, inheritances lost forever, businesses crashed or relocated to ghana, mass inflation & heavy financial frauds, you woke up with 7 months left.

10 Likes

Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by Brendaniel: 8:19am On Jul 31, 2022
When we were warning them, did their supporters listen..

because one man wants to be president of Nigeria in 2023..

Buhari is the problem, but I blame Tinubu for bringing the problem...

16 Likes

Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by Reallife17: 8:19am On Jul 31, 2022
Na now you dey know?

1 Like

Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by havenz(m): 8:19am On Jul 31, 2022
Cowards and corrupt that's what all of you are.

2 Likes

Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by xpressionx(m): 8:19am On Jul 31, 2022
Buhari is most insensitive human I know.
He is ready to go and shake hands in Pakistan when 200 kano indigenes are slaughtered by bandits

8 Likes

Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by chatinent: 8:19am On Jul 31, 2022
Medicine after death is utterly rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by Hushbingo: 8:19am On Jul 31, 2022
Wetin do now ?

Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by BigDawsNet: 8:19am On Jul 31, 2022
Let him finish wot he started

So all citizens can receive certificates of survival

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by lomprico(m): 8:20am On Jul 31, 2022
No be ambode be this?

The people actually removed him but your colleagues foisted him back.
Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by kingamaa(m): 8:20am On Jul 31, 2022
Insight

Never too late
Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by nazicartel(m): 8:21am On Jul 31, 2022
My friend has now gone into bet with me that either Atiku or Tinubu will win. I'm no longer interested in telling people to vote for Obi. Since we don't want to have sense in this country. Don't worry. We will soon know that Buhari is a saviour when Atiku or Tinubu wins. This is somebody that would've lost his son's life in one general hospital because they have not been paid for many months before I came and got some money and the boy was transferred to a private hospital. I told him we won't be friends again if Atiku wins and he think I'm joking.
This govt is a failure. Even this one talking is just inconsequential. They can't do anything. They are just putting fire on Buhari because I think he doesn't want to do anything with the election. Seems he just want an open air Election where he won't influence anything. This might also be Tinubu's man too

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by skywalker240(m): 8:21am On Jul 31, 2022
Bastards

2 Likes

Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by tnerro1(m): 8:22am On Jul 31, 2022
Impeach lawan first if you people have sense and put one of your members from the north there, will they teach you people how to do your job again?

2 Likes

Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by PandoraObi: 8:22am On Jul 31, 2022
ok
Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by princepeter566: 8:24am On Jul 31, 2022
You are wrong sir. Buhari should have been impeached 7yrs ago.

7 Likes

Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:24am On Jul 31, 2022
Just small threat una received voom buhari must be impeached, Nigerians has been leaving with ever since this government emerged but for the recent inclusion of bandit abi terrorist threat to our senators cheesy grin grin

This meal una cook for Nigeria to chop it will surely go round......

As for me I have always accepted that my best security is God and my very self so I advise you all to arm yourself with any weapon you can lay your hand to....

4 Likes

Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by Passionate888: 8:24am On Jul 31, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Militants Bomb Oil Pipeline In Warri / Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) / Judge Blasts FG For Not Producing Witnesses Against Orubebe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.