Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,124 members, 7,849,499 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:50 PM

Hundreds Of Buhari Loyalists In Kebbi Set To Dump APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hundreds Of Buhari Loyalists In Kebbi Set To Dump APC (1049 Views)

Buhari’s Loyalists Plan To Drown Fayemi’s 2023 Ambition After Sinking Tinubu / Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome / Buhari Loyalists Kick Against Adedayo’s Appointment As Spokesman For Senate Pres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hundreds Of Buhari Loyalists In Kebbi Set To Dump APC by SATANICALLY666: 9:20am On Jul 31, 2022
Hundreds of President Muhammadu Buhari’s ardent loyalist on Saturday threatened to dump the president and APC over what they described as wanton political neglect and very poor governance.

The loyalist who gathered in Birnin Kebbi under the leadership of the state chairman, Buhari support organisation, Alhaji Musa Abubakar Dan malikin Argungu said that the motive behind the gathering was to consult with members drawn from the 21 local governments in Kebbi state to arrive at a decision to stay or quit APC.

However divergent views were expressed with the majority opting out of APC justifying their reasons that, the ruling party have neglected them from the bottom to the top saying staying in the party means they are comfortable with the way Buhari is running the country which is not true.

Responding on the stand or otherwise, the BSO leader said that, he is disappointed in Buhari given the very bad situations he has plunged the nation “in 2015 before elections we supported Buhari because we believed he can turn around the country in all sectors but we are seeing directly opposite of what he promised Nigerians, no one is safe in the country and the economy is almost dead, imagine a common terrorist threatening to abduct Buhari and a governor and nothing was done.

He added that politically Buhari and the governor of Kebbi state also neglected them after winning elections, we, therefore, cannot continue this way so very soon we will take a stand he said but the president has betrayed us we must tell him, I was one time a member of Buhari campaign organisation at Abuja, therefore, I am a stakeholder in the Buhari project.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/hundreds-of-buhari-loyalists-in-kebbi-threaten-to-dump-him-apc-over-insecurity-neglect/

Re: Hundreds Of Buhari Loyalists In Kebbi Set To Dump APC by Cypress042(m): 9:21am On Jul 31, 2022
More of these dumping and defection Mr. Buhari may fall sick and would likely require flying him to abroad as usual.

Who cares cool

3 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Buhari Loyalists In Kebbi Set To Dump APC by WonderManly(m): 9:25am On Jul 31, 2022
Wetin concern me self. Me wey be sey i don dey go by next year. Make i just continue reading my book on...

3 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Buhari Loyalists In Kebbi Set To Dump APC by KanwuliaExtra: 9:26am On Jul 31, 2022
APC MUST GO!!!!

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Buhari Loyalists In Kebbi Set To Dump APC by GoooodHardDick: 9:27am On Jul 31, 2022
Anything to bring APC and PDP down is a welcome development.

Meanwhile Tinubu urchins know that Peter Obi is your next president.

You can relocate to Iraq after the election

3 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Buhari Loyalists In Kebbi Set To Dump APC by pinkPUSSY(f): 9:28am On Jul 31, 2022
Funny excuse.. They just want to leave the party and que behind their brother Atiku

7 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Buhari Loyalists In Kebbi Set To Dump APC by Blackdeewhy(m): 9:32am On Jul 31, 2022
They are sick in the head.
If not that the hunter has become the haunted, would they have thought of leaving?

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Buhari Loyalists In Kebbi Set To Dump APC by Racoon(m): 9:39am On Jul 31, 2022
They are still waiting to be consumed some to be consumed by his self-inflicted problems including the insecurity?

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Buhari Loyalists In Kebbi Set To Dump APC by obiekunie01: 9:56am On Jul 31, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Funny excuse.. They just want to leave the party and que behind their brother Atiku

EXACTLY!

North and wicked politics!

they are smartly leaving APC for the urchins and their drug lord and relocating thier support to their brother Atifku.

7 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Buhari Loyalists In Kebbi Set To Dump APC by Totilopussylick(m): 9:56am On Jul 31, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

They are attention seeking bigotries

They don't have to threaten Buhari before leaving the terrorists government tongue.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Buhari Loyalists In Kebbi Set To Dump APC by Abfinest007(m): 9:56am On Jul 31, 2022
They're mad
Re: Hundreds Of Buhari Loyalists In Kebbi Set To Dump APC by Abfinest007(m): 9:59am On Jul 31, 2022
They're mad .na now day break.sapa don hold them .they won jampee
Re: Hundreds Of Buhari Loyalists In Kebbi Set To Dump APC by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 31, 2022
Threaten to dump him like he is ever going to contest again?..

I think they have dumped the party already...

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Buhari Loyalists In Kebbi Set To Dump APC by MadeInTokyo: 11:57am On Jul 31, 2022
They are Atikulating
Re: Hundreds Of Buhari Loyalists In Kebbi Set To Dump APC by APCNGN: 11:05am On Aug 01, 2022
Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Seun fp grin

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Buhari Loyalists In Kebbi Set To Dump APC by Conner44: 11:07am On Aug 01, 2022
See these ones angry

Others are dumping already in their thousands and these ones are still threatening undecided

Let them not near Labor Party oh, that is my own and the ‘own’ of all sane Nigerians
Re: Hundreds Of Buhari Loyalists In Kebbi Set To Dump APC by Salewa97: 12:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
I like Tinubu because I would like to see the type of transformation in Lagos in other parts of our nation. I believe he can employ the right personnel that would steer our nation to glory.

Vote Jagaban!

Re: Hundreds Of Buhari Loyalists In Kebbi Set To Dump APC by AntiBMC(m): 12:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
Oh..they are still in the process of threatening. Dem no serious
Re: Hundreds Of Buhari Loyalists In Kebbi Set To Dump APC by NGsultan(m): 1:09pm On Aug 01, 2022
grin
Re: Hundreds Of Buhari Loyalists In Kebbi Set To Dump APC by NGsultan(m): 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
This should be on front page na. Na good news @ Seun
Re: Hundreds Of Buhari Loyalists In Kebbi Set To Dump APC by Truthisunique2: 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
Buhari supporters have been throwing him under the bus enmass

Something is cooking for emilokan waiting for cult votes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hundreds Of Buhari Loyalists In Kebbi Set To Dump APC by Truthisunique2: 1:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
AntiBMC:
Oh..they are still in the process of threatening. Dem no serious
dem need to receive some funds from druggie first Na to hang on before the eventual happens

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Buhari Loyalists In Kebbi Set To Dump APC by Truthisunique2: 1:16pm On Aug 01, 2022
Salewa97:
I like Tinubu because I would like to see the type of transformation in Lagos in other parts of our nation. I believe he can employ the right personnel that would steer our nation to glory.

Vote Jagaban!
We have seen what Tinubu can do at the federal and he is bereft of ideas

This Lagos line don cast, Fashola the failure has proven that state business is not the same level as Federal business

Tinubu senile mind can't cope where Fashola failed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hundreds Of Buhari Loyalists In Kebbi Set To Dump APC by NGsultan(m): 1:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
Truthisunique2:
We have seen what Tinubu can do at the federal and he is bereft of ideas

This Lagos line don cast, Fashola the failure has proven that state business is not the same level as Federal business

Tinubu senile mind can't cope where Fashola failed

No mind am
Re: Hundreds Of Buhari Loyalists In Kebbi Set To Dump APC by Salewa97: 1:55pm On Aug 01, 2022
I'm campaigning solidly for Tinubu because I am confident he is going to win. His records are there for all to see. There's no comparison between the intellect and thinking of Tinubu with these other contestants. It's not even close.

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu, the Jagaban of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Buhari Loyalists In Kebbi Set To Dump APC by Richardonald(m): 2:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
Salewa97:
I'm campaigning solidly for Tinubu because I am confident he is going to win. His records are there for all to see. There's no comparison between the intellect and thinking of Tinubu with these other contestants. It's not even close.

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu, the Jagaban of Nigeria.
your 30k payment never finish, grin
Re: Hundreds Of Buhari Loyalists In Kebbi Set To Dump APC by franchasofficia: 2:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
They are welcomed to LP or PDP or APGA or even SDP cheesy
Re: Hundreds Of Buhari Loyalists In Kebbi Set To Dump APC by NGsultan(m): 7:15pm On Aug 07, 2022
grin
Re: Hundreds Of Buhari Loyalists In Kebbi Set To Dump APC by ChangetheChange: 7:16pm On Aug 07, 2022
The Northerners are seriously Atikulating
Re: Hundreds Of Buhari Loyalists In Kebbi Set To Dump APC by femisplash: 7:21pm On Aug 07, 2022
NGsultan:
This should be on front page na. Na good news @ Seu.n
You're the OP. Continue your caimpaign against Tinubu, nothing do you. Just like you did before the primaries, God knows how to disgrace Tinubu's enemies.
Re: Hundreds Of Buhari Loyalists In Kebbi Set To Dump APC by EmekaA125(m): 7:30pm On Aug 07, 2022
They are decamping to deliver Atiku but they will all fail woefully.
Re: Hundreds Of Buhari Loyalists In Kebbi Set To Dump APC by NGsultan(m): 7:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
femisplash:

You're the OP. Continue your caimpaign against Tinubu, nothing do you. Just like you did before the primaries, God knows how to disgrace Tinubu's enemies.

Proof?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Who is Older? Buhari Just Called Tinubu My Older Party Man / Tinubu’s Campaign Posters Flood Maiduguri: Photos / Tinubu, Dangote, Okowa Attend Funeral Of Mother Of Arisetv's Founder In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.