Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,530 members, 7,861,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:07 PM

I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears (8486 Views)

Bolaji Abdullahi: APC Has Ruined Nigeria / 2023: I've Never Seen An Evil & Desperate Person Like Tinubu -Osibanjo In Shock / God Will Help You To Fight Insecurity In Nigeria - Osibanjo Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by eddie7: 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
Funny dude, for seven (7) solid years plus, you've being enjoying free meal and just when you lost presidential primaries, gbaam....tears begin flow.

God dey
Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
Pastor osinbajo is a serial liar. He said herdsmen have never killed anyone in Nigeria, that it is a mere misunderstanding between farmers & herders

1 Like

Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by Temptee101(m): 3:31pm On Jul 31, 2022
How can someone who can't openly stand for the truth have a good heart? Not possible

Osunbade is as evil as Buhari and APC

Thank God he was disgraced at the primaries
Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
Mr. Vice so you are trying to act good now....after embezzling, all these federal theives...Pastors inclusiveangry Na only God go help us...
Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
Hypocrisy is dangerous
Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by 9japride(m): 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2022
It will be very unfortunate for any Buhari's fellow assistant in this government to disassociate themselves from this government. After enjoying all the goodies of government and the privilege Buhari gave, then all of a sudden they are regretting. It's absurd.
Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
Why speaking up now
Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by DSoj(m): 5:12pm On Jul 31, 2022
Writer, U are a very useless being who has had his brains replaced with expired fufu, hence u cant think like a human being
Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
NEGATIVE PROPAGANDA FOR THE UNINFORMED MINDS. angry
Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by franchasofficia: 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2022
Please be careful oh, Tinubu's one million boys aka awawa boys aka Agbado boys aka Online urchins are everywhere oh, don't say I didn't warn you shocked
Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by TheRareGem1(f): 5:31pm On Jul 31, 2022
Everybody want to become writer. But this one by the op, I think he needs to look for other things to do. This one no follow at all
Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by Shooyie: 5:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
Pure gibberish.
Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by Potbellyman(m): 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2022
Image Laundry guys don enter market grin
Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by kingjis: 7:08pm On Jul 31, 2022
sanusideunifier:
The move by the Senate to impeach Buhari is boiling fast and our "amiable" pastor, professor Osibanjo is still confused how to save his name. Few days ago, I read about one Austin Umahi who turned down Buhari's appointment and I learnt that sometimes the best way to gain is to lose. Osibanjo, though new in politics and crushed and manipulated by the notorious Lagos drug lord, Escobat Africani Tinubu, has not read enough about how to bow out and save face for another day.
Nigerians know that Osibanjo has a good heart but lacks bravery. He is being despised for his irritating culpable silence and ability to eat poo to appease his grandmasters. He can watch his parents being slaughtered without uttering a word or batting an eyelid. Is it his nature? No, it's the role Tinubu ordered him to play and that's the condition Osy finds himself. Please pray for him.
Nigerians don't stop celebrating his oratory and ability to sell APC when he knows deep down the party is evil. He regrets his tradermoni vote-buying business that tainted his name and begs for forgiveness. He too is not even free from the curses APC has brought. He incurred multiple fractures by organising condolences for dead Nigerians that he loses counts of the number of condolence messages he writes a day.
I also heard from a reliable source that his ears are becoming impaired for listening to Nigerians cry and complain of deaths and hardship APC has brought. Even the acclaimed oratory power is dying too quickly from saying 'sorry, sorry" to Nigerians who inundate him with tears. The only joy he has is that bandits didn't threaten to kidnap and flog him as they have done to Buhari and El rufai. What a life? Oh no, the rich also cry!

Coward in the making
Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by PenSniper: 7:23pm On Jul 31, 2022
sanusideunifier:
The move by the Senate to impeach Buhari is boiling fast and our "amiable" pastor, professor Osibanjo is still confused how to save his name. Few days ago, I read about one Austin Umahi who turned down Buhari's appointment and I learnt that sometimes the best way to gain is to lose. Osibanjo, though new in politics and crushed and manipulated by the notorious Lagos drug lord, Escobat Africani Tinubu, has not read enough about how to bow out and save face for another day.
Nigerians know that Osibanjo has a good heart but lacks bravery. He is being despised for his irritating culpable silence and ability to eat poo to appease his grandmasters. He can watch his parents being slaughtered without uttering a word or batting an eyelid. Is it his nature? No, it's the role Tinubu ordered him to play and that's the condition Osy finds himself. Please pray for him.
Nigerians don't stop celebrating his oratory and ability to sell APC when he knows deep down the party is evil. He regrets his tradermoni vote-buying business that tainted his name and begs for forgiveness. He too is not even free from the curses APC has brought. He incurred multiple fractures by organising condolences for dead Nigerians that he loses counts of the number of condolence messages he writes a day.
I also heard from a reliable source that his ears are becoming impaired for listening to Nigerians cry and complain of deaths and hardship APC has brought. Even the acclaimed oratory power is dying too quickly from saying 'sorry, sorry" to Nigerians who inundate him with tears. The only joy he has is that bandits didn't threaten to kidnap and flog him as they have done to Buhari and El rufai. What a life? Oh no, the rich also cry!

Trash.
Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by Zeemam: 7:37pm On Jul 31, 2022
The writer is mumu
Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
Lol
Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
Pity Osy oo
Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
Hmmm
Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by orisa37: 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2022
THE LORD WILL HEAL YOU AND NIGERIA. JUST KEEP STILL.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by orisa37: 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
It's the Lord's doing. They deliberately put you in a quargmire of US, UK, RUSSIA AND SAUDI ARABIA.. BUT THE LORD WILL DELIVER YOU. KEEP YOUR FAITH.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by orisa37: 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
Satan took Him to a high mountain and showed Him the View of the World and promised to give all to Him if He could bow to it.
But He answered and said, "THOU SHALL WORSHIP ONLY THE LORD OUR GOD".

1 Like

Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
Potbellyman:
Image Laundry guys don enter market grin

Abi?

1 Like

Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by Great2017: 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2022
basybasy:

What is the evidence that these pple are bokoharam? All your propagandas are just making people sympathize with Tinubu. I swear, all of u will regret spoiling Tinubu in 2023. Nobody is happy with Buhari Government and everyone that voted him is to blame. Don't hold Tinubu responsible Buhari's failure. Nobody knew that he would perform poorly.
Has Buhari ever performed well? So, don't say nobody ever knew that Buhari will fail Nigerians. Buhari failed in the 80s. Some Nigerians knew he would fail again.
Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by BATified2023: 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2022
basybasy:

What is the evidence that these pple are bokoharam? All your propagandas are just making people sympathize with Tinubu. I swear, all of u will regret spoiling Tinubu in 2023. Nobody is happy with Buhari Government and everyone that voted him is to blame. Don't hold Tinubu responsible Buhari's failure. Nobody knew that he would perform poorly.
this is the real picture
U know igbos are mischievous n fake so they can edit anything

Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

FEC Allocates N759 Billion For Road Construction / Boko Haram Attacks In Cameroon-Nigeria Border / BREAKING: Court Sacks APC Chairman In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.