Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

The World’s Best Prison Is In Norway - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The World’s Best Prison Is In Norway (5881 Views)

Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President / Norway Apologizes For Selling Military Wares To Nigerian Insurgents / Dupe Helen Awoyemi, 15, Killed In Norway Terror Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World’s Best Prison Is In Norway by mikuz(m): 8:22pm On Aug 01, 2011
This prison offers its inmates an individual cell with a bathroom, flat screen television and many other comforts.

Article: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1986002,00.html
Pictures: http://www.time.com/time/photogallery/0,29307,1989083_2137374,00.html
Re: The World’s Best Prison Is In Norway by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 01, 2011
bwaaaaah! the irony of this being in the travel forum!!!!! i guess you are looking out for your brothas who might want to go and hustle in Norway.

its nice to know that the guy who just killed close to 100peeps, will be comfortably taking care of in this studio flat aka hotel prison. . . . . . . . . .what, NO INTERNET ACCESS WITH HIS OWN LAPTOP?! this is inhumane!!!
Re: The World’s Best Prison Is In Norway by dustydee: 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

bwaaaaah! the irony of this being in the travel forum!!!!! i guess you are looking out for your brothas who might want to go and hustle in Norway.

its nice to know that the guy who just killed close to 100peeps, will be comfortably taking care of in this studio flat aka hotel prison. . . . . . . . . .what, NO INTERNET ACCESS WITH HIS OWN LAPTOP?! this is inhumane!!!
Don't cause prison riot o. Before the prisoners will start protesting that they have no internet access. grin
Re: The World’s Best Prison Is In Norway by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2011
^lol, these places can be called a lot of things but definitely NOT prison.

prison are summer camps to most people out there who have no place to live, no food to eat etc
reminds me of the guy who went to rob a bank for ONE DOLLAR so he could go to jail and get free medical treatment!
Re: The World’s Best Prison Is In Norway by suxes2005(m): 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2011
^^^^^^

I guess the only thing left is laptop and internet access
I wonder what other amenities will be there, lol

SHALOM
Re: The World’s Best Prison Is In Norway by tpia5: 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2011
i hope nigerian and african criminals wont start heading for norway because that's a far better deal.
Re: The World’s Best Prison Is In Norway by armyofone(m): 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2011
imagine 21 years to prepare you for freedom grin
still better than hostel at nigeria colleges sha.
Re: The World’s Best Prison Is In Norway by sammirano: 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2011
armyofone:

guy you make sense die,
Re: The World’s Best Prison Is In Norway by tlops(m): 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2011
of certain there will be internet service.
Re: The World’s Best Prison Is In Norway by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2011
then this is no more prison!
Re: The World’s Best Prison Is In Norway by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2011
armyofone:

sammirano:

guy you make sense die,

baby you make sense die,   wink
Re: The World’s Best Prison Is In Norway by sammirano: 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2011
Toaskarity:

baby you make sense die,   wink

forget that side, we have alot of gender impersonators here.
Re: The World’s Best Prison Is In Norway by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2011
armyofone:

imagine 21 years to prepare you for freedom  grin

Are you fking kidding me ? its folks like you that tarnish naija image all in the name of travelling out.ode
Re: The World’s Best Prison Is In Norway by Fhemmmy: 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2011
No matter how humane and nice looking, jail na jail . . . .
Re: The World’s Best Prison Is In Norway by Rgp92: 7:20pm On Aug 02, 2011
Prisoners are human too, they deserve nice things just like the rest of us.
Re: The World’s Best Prison Is In Norway by sammirano: 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2011
according to what i see, that prison is better than many people home here.
Re: The World’s Best Prison Is In Norway by InkedNerd(f): 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2011
That's prison is Norway abi? Chei, I can't wait to write up a list of crimes I can commit just so I can get a free vacation there grin

Ok, this is off topic but I love the overall architecture of that place. Looks lovely.
Re: The World’s Best Prison Is In Norway by goggs(m): 7:49pm On Aug 02, 2011
What a life of luxury and maximum security for the rest of your life all for free. Kill a couple of guys and get life in a Norwegian jail!

That jail IS inhumane! (for the victims sake) grin
Re: The World’s Best Prison Is In Norway by lafuria1(m): 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2011
abeg person fit marry and stay wt d wife for d prison?. Free food, no rent. We go manage no movent.
Re: The World’s Best Prison Is In Norway by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2011
sammirano:

forget that side, we have alot of gender impersonators here.
mm didnt know that.  angry
Re: The World’s Best Prison Is In Norway by InkedNerd(f): 8:10pm On Aug 02, 2011
Toaskarity:

mm didnt know that.  angry

What's with the angry face? Does it upset you that there are impersonators there?
Re: The World’s Best Prison Is In Norway by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2011
^^^ yea!
not good! for what reason?
Re: The World’s Best Prison Is In Norway by InkedNerd(f): 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2011
And why is it not good?
Re: The World’s Best Prison Is In Norway by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2011
seems you one of them. for what reason? maybe its good 4 ppl like u
Re: The World’s Best Prison Is In Norway by InkedNerd(f): 8:24pm On Aug 02, 2011
Toaskarity:

seems you one of them. for what reason? maybe its good 4 ppl like u

Ha, what a mature little boy you are. So because I questioned you, you just had the sudden urge to call me an impersonator? Good for you. Now tell, what have you gained or accomplished by doing so? Look little one, if you can't handle someone asking you a simple question then don't respond at all ok?
Re: The World’s Best Prison Is In Norway by Bash92(m): 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2011
God help us in this country[color=#000099][/color]
Re: The World’s Best Prison Is In Norway by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2011
Looks more like a studio flat than a prison.

Heck, some single room flats are worse off  tongue
Re: The World’s Best Prison Is In Norway by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Ha, what a mature little boy you are. So because I questioned you, you just had the sudden urge to call me an impersonator? Good for you. Now tell, what have you gained or accomplished by doing so? Look little one, if you can't handle someone asking you a simple question then don't respond at all ok?

^^^^^^^^
BIG GIRL   undecided
why are you so curious about me not knowing ppl do it?
Re: The World’s Best Prison Is In Norway by InkedNerd(f): 8:39pm On Aug 02, 2011
Toaskarity:

^^^^^^^^
BIG GIRL   undecided
why are you so curious about me not knowing ppl do it?

When did I ask you ask you whether it not you knew people do it? Can you not read? I observed that you used an angry face smily and asked if it upset you so what part of that included me asking you if I was curious about you not knowing? If you didn't wanna answer my question then you should have just said that instead of running your mouth and calling me an impersonator. You knowing or not knowing isn't a concern of mine, if it was, I would have addressed it. Go back and re-read what my responses to you were and then tell me when I asked you about not knowing.
Re: The World’s Best Prison Is In Norway by armyofone(m): 8:45pm On Aug 02, 2011
kai, are you freaking kidding moi? me ode ke? you be double ode raise to power 20, amugbo ewu tongue
must have hurt not getting your visa approved, better luck next time.
i don't cuss nor fight on NL as i don't have time to show say gbagbati pass gbagbati, so ride on and we go jam soon anuofia kiss

~Bluetooth:

Are you fking kidding me ? its folks like you that tarnish naija image all in the name of travelling out.ode
Re: The World’s Best Prison Is In Norway by nimma(f): 8:56pm On Aug 02, 2011
They r even n salary too. Most inmates there are russians who see their stay as vacation.
Re: The World’s Best Prison Is In Norway by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 02, 2011
@ Inked_Nerd

you ask if it upset me and i said
yes! cos its  nt good
! u get it!
you ask why isnt good?,  which got me silly!  angry

ok sorry for making you look as one ,
is my apology accepted?
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

American Lady Seen Wearing A Gun To School After Iran Incident (photos) / Men From The US Forces Caught Raping Young Girls As A Weapon Of War [PHOTOS] / (video)female Police Officer Caught Having Sex With Drug Dealer During Undercove

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.