Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Babachir and Dogara supported Tinubu Against Pastor Osibanjo during APC primarie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babachir and Dogara supported Tinubu Against Pastor Osibanjo during APC primarie (553 Views)

The Moment President Buhari Slammed Saraki And Dogara On Live TV (Photos) / Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation / Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babachir and Dogara supported Tinubu Against Pastor Osibanjo during APC primarie by AminuRano87(m): 6:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
Copied

“You will think some of these people are fighting for Christianity. NO!

They are fighting for their personal and selfish interest.

Babachir Lawal & Yakubu Dogara, supported Tinubu and worked against Pastor Yemi Osinbajo, a fellow Christian at the APC primaries.

Now, that they fail to get the VP slot, they suddenly remember the definition of Christianity!

I am a Christian, I hate hypocrisy. I am not saved by the faith of anyone but my own faith in Christ."

- Otunba Akintola Akinwumi Peter
Re: Babachir and Dogara supported Tinubu Against Pastor Osibanjo during APC primarie by whizzler: 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
Yea, they were so sure of getting the VP slot for one of them. But the reality electionwise is not favourable to them yet they dont want to see it that way. So its s case of if "we don't get it then let's destroy it"
Re: Babachir and Dogara supported Tinubu Against Pastor Osibanjo during APC primarie by Richardonald(m): 6:40pm On Jul 31, 2022
Is like majority of tinubu supporters are zombie, grin they supported bat because of VP slot which is to balance the tickets.

Is like na small small children dey support this Apc evil party

2 Likes

Re: Babachir and Dogara supported Tinubu Against Pastor Osibanjo during APC primarie by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2022
Richardonald:
Is like majority of tinubu supporters are zombie, grin they supported bat because of VP slot which is to balance the tickets.

Is like na small small children dey support this Apc evil party

Aswear
Re: Babachir and Dogara supported Tinubu Against Pastor Osibanjo during APC primarie by PandoraObi: 6:48pm On Jul 31, 2022
That is just it, Tinubu want to win and can't win those featherweight politician
Re: Babachir and Dogara supported Tinubu Against Pastor Osibanjo during APC primarie by eddie7: 6:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
Case of man throwing stones into the market
Re: Babachir and Dogara supported Tinubu Against Pastor Osibanjo during APC primarie by judithjam: 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2022
Politician are fighting for there pocket, Pandora included
Re: Babachir and Dogara supported Tinubu Against Pastor Osibanjo during APC primarie by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 31, 2022
Only online fools always believe religious lines exist in Nigerias political terrain.

Religion is only a tool used by them to deceive the gullible electorates!

Powers already know Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria. All these online craps are just cosmetics and reality will dawn on many come 2023.

I don’t know how someone, who God has given brains with high tech reasoning, would believe Peter stands a 1% chance of becoming President.

The major cause of aspiration has been born out of narcotics and alcohol abuse cos the reality is not hidden or blurred. Emotions has just made many blind to face reality.

Even my humble self will win Peter in a National election if it were just both of us.
Re: Babachir and Dogara supported Tinubu Against Pastor Osibanjo during APC primarie by Jayinyourdreams(m): 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
Apc is synonymous to destruction and evil.

If apc tells you to stay, please run.
If they tell you to run, lie down flat for ground.

Tueh evil party

(1) (Reply)

What I Would Do If Peter Obi Loses 2023 Presidential Election / You Will Suffer If You Vote Anyone That Wear Pampers. David Ibiyeomie / US President Biden Celebrates As Unemployment Rate Drops To 3.5%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.