Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,614 members, 7,820,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Which African Country With Good Job Opportunities Can I Relocate With 2million - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which African Country With Good Job Opportunities Can I Relocate With 2million (2529 Views)

Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? / Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? / Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which African Country With Good Job Opportunities Can I Relocate With 2million by Sirchiboy: 8:15pm On Jul 31, 2022
Please advice me elders in this travel section.
Re: Which African Country With Good Job Opportunities Can I Relocate With 2million by sleek214(m): 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
Your Village

1 Like

Re: Which African Country With Good Job Opportunities Can I Relocate With 2million by Blackdeewhy(m): 8:52pm On Jul 31, 2022
Unless Ghana or SA
Re: Which African Country With Good Job Opportunities Can I Relocate With 2million by Totilopussylick(m): 8:56pm On Jul 31, 2022
If you can find your way to Europe

No African countries have good job opportunities than Europe.

2 Likes

Re: Which African Country With Good Job Opportunities Can I Relocate With 2million by Areola14(m): 9:02pm On Jul 31, 2022
Some of these North Africa are still better than black countries. Algeria, Tunisia and Mauritius... there economy is far better than others... but you most have a skills to be needed.... don't think of South Africa and dubai, you will regret it...

1 Like

Re: Which African Country With Good Job Opportunities Can I Relocate With 2million by ASAPFERG1: 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2022
Totilopussylick:

then they will kill him like they killed that man in italy yesterday.
Re: Which African Country With Good Job Opportunities Can I Relocate With 2million by Totilopussylick(m): 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
then they will kill him like they killed that man in italy yesterday.

You are in Nigeria.

Such await you

Terrorists will kee you tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Which African Country With Good Job Opportunities Can I Relocate With 2million by ASAPFERG1: 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2022
Totilopussylick:

You are in Nigeria.

Such await you

Terrorists will kee you tongue tongue
were I stay, nothing like that
Re: Which African Country With Good Job Opportunities Can I Relocate With 2million by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2022
Pls go to ethopia and u will be able to make good money and generate even more money
But GOD must give his go ahead unless na one chance

Re: Which African Country With Good Job Opportunities Can I Relocate With 2million by fortunez1(m): 3:28am On Aug 01, 2022
I suggest Botswana,Kenya , Rwanda, Tunisia, Algeria etc

2 Likes

Re: Which African Country With Good Job Opportunities Can I Relocate With 2million by HeavenlyHolines(m): 5:39am On Aug 01, 2022
Come to Kazakhstan if you can teach

1 Like

Re: Which African Country With Good Job Opportunities Can I Relocate With 2million by sleek214(m): 6:02am On Aug 01, 2022
Totilopussylick:

. No good job in Europe for a Nigerian. The only jon waiting for you there is to clean elderly people's bumbum and pack their sh*t

3 Likes

Re: Which African Country With Good Job Opportunities Can I Relocate With 2million by jesmond3945: 8:51am On Aug 01, 2022
sleek214:
. No good job in Europe for a Nigerian. The only jon waiting for you there is to clean elderly people's bumbum and pack their sh*t
Lol
Re: Which African Country With Good Job Opportunities Can I Relocate With 2million by Sirchiboy: 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
HeavenlyHolines:
Russian younger bro
Re: Which African Country With Good Job Opportunities Can I Relocate With 2million by ghettochild(m): 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
HeavenlyHolines:
Are u currently there??
Re: Which African Country With Good Job Opportunities Can I Relocate With 2million by HeavenlyHolines(m): 1:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
Yes boss
ghettochild:

Are u currently there??

1 Like

Re: Which African Country With Good Job Opportunities Can I Relocate With 2million by HeavenlyHolines(m): 1:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
Na so oo. God is helping us
Sirchiboy:

Russian younger bro
Re: Which African Country With Good Job Opportunities Can I Relocate With 2million by Officialsetlinn: 1:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
Please, look for opportunities in any European country. The best and legal way to move there is sduty route. You might want to ask, why Europe?

Simple answer - almost all the public universities in Europe are tuition-free and ones that aren't (private) are very affordable irrespective of your country. In addition, there are so many universities that teach in English so language is not a problem. To get more information about studying abroad especially in any European country, follow this link and sign up. https://setlinn.com/

It is a platform for sharing relevant information and connecting people in the study work and live abroad community. Here, you can ask your migration related questions and be sure to get answers asap!
Re: Which African Country With Good Job Opportunities Can I Relocate With 2million by Zealoy(m): 1:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
Dr congo
Re: Which African Country With Good Job Opportunities Can I Relocate With 2million by exstreve: 2:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
HeavenlyHolines:

Please how much would it take to relocate, kindly assist by giving much details
Re: Which African Country With Good Job Opportunities Can I Relocate With 2million by HeavenlyHolines(m): 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
+77071117809. You can call me and I will give you all the information you need. It is free. I am not an agent oooooooooooooooo
exstreve:

Please how much would it take to relocate, kindly assist by giving much details
Re: Which African Country With Good Job Opportunities Can I Relocate With 2million by pansophist(m): 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2022
HeavenlyHolines:

Tell me more about Kazakhstan.
Re: Which African Country With Good Job Opportunities Can I Relocate With 2million by HeavenlyHolines(m): 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
this is my number (+77071117809)
pansophist:

Tell me more about Kazakhstan.
Re: Which African Country With Good Job Opportunities Can I Relocate With 2million by exstreve: 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
HeavenlyHolines:
+77071117809. You can call me and I will give you all the information you need. It is free. I am not an agent oooooooooooooooo

Let's chat on WhatsApp please
Re: Which African Country With Good Job Opportunities Can I Relocate With 2million by HeavenlyHolines(m): 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
no p
exstreve:

Let's chat on WhatsApp please
Re: Which African Country With Good Job Opportunities Can I Relocate With 2million by ghettochild(m): 9:56am On Aug 02, 2022
HeavenlyHolines:
Yes boss
Whatsapp me plz +27737839889
I'm a teacher here in SA
Re: Which African Country With Good Job Opportunities Can I Relocate With 2million by Raalsalghul: 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
Officialsetlinn:
Simple answer - almost all the public universities in Europe are tuition-free and ones that aren't (private) are very affordable irrespective of your country.

Abeg stop lying. It's only in some specific countries public university education is free.

Why using the word "Almost all"?

1 Like

Re: Which African Country With Good Job Opportunities Can I Relocate With 2million by fidelitystrs: 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2022
HeavenlyHolines:
this is my number (+77071117809)

Op be careful of scammers they would use you gather money.

An Kazakhstan is not good place we had someone just like you in nairaland that was misled and travelled to Kazakhstan later died because he couldn't survive.
Re: Which African Country With Good Job Opportunities Can I Relocate With 2million by HeavenlyHolines(m): 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
No vex bros, I too de forward. I retract my statement. Please ignore my previous post
fidelitystrs:

Op be careful of scammers they would use you gather money.

An Kazakhstan is not good place we had someone just like you in nairaland that was misled and travelled to Kazakhstan later died because he couldn't survive.
Re: Which African Country With Good Job Opportunities Can I Relocate With 2million by Wale9253(m): 8:54am On Nov 04, 2023
Are you in the country?
HeavenlyHolines:
Re: Which African Country With Good Job Opportunities Can I Relocate With 2million by Goodman247: 8:43pm On Nov 04, 2023
satanic agents full this nairaland, wicked and diabolical people too much in Nigeria, if you dt Wish somebody well, it will not be well with you,but if you want others to progress, you will progress too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Question: Proof Of Funds To Study In Canada / Most Beautiful Beaches In Nigeria.see PICTURES (frizzypedia) / Woman Kicked Off Plane For Wearing Low-cut See-through Top With No Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.