Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Babachir And Dogara Supported Tinubu Against Osibanjo In The APC Primaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babachir And Dogara Supported Tinubu Against Osibanjo In The APC Primaries (590 Views)

The Moment President Buhari Slammed Saraki And Dogara On Live TV (Photos) / Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation / Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babachir And Dogara Supported Tinubu Against Osibanjo In The APC Primaries by AminuRano87(m): 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2022
“You will think some of these people are fighting for Christianity. NO!

They are fighting for their personal and selfish interest.

Babachir Lawal & Yakubu Dogara, supported Tinubu and worked against Pastor Yemi Osinbajo, a fellow Christian at the APC primaries.

Now, that they fail to get the VP slot, they suddenly remember the definition of Christianity!

I am a Christian, I hate hypocrisy. I am not saved by the faith of anyone but my own faith in Christ."

- Otunba Akintola Akinwumi Peter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babachir And Dogara Supported Tinubu Against Osibanjo In The APC Primaries by Mokason288(m): 9:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
Hmmmmm
Re: Babachir And Dogara Supported Tinubu Against Osibanjo In The APC Primaries by butterfly777(m): 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
Source or I don't bel....
Re: Babachir And Dogara Supported Tinubu Against Osibanjo In The APC Primaries by FreeStuffsNG: 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
Their actions so far suggest that they did so because they thought they will be VP to Asiwaju.
PYO won't choose them so it makes sense for them not to support PYO.

For what Asiwaju did to help them, how did they pay him back? With betrayal.
Re: Babachir And Dogara Supported Tinubu Against Osibanjo In The APC Primaries by princepeter566: 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2022
All things works together for good to those who knows the lord.
God is using them to destroy themselves.

1 Like

Re: Babachir And Dogara Supported Tinubu Against Osibanjo In The APC Primaries by Okoroawusa: 9:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
We all know that. Yakubu Dogara was following Tinubu everywhere before and immediately after the primaries.

They worked and persuaded delegates from their states to vote Tinubu against other Christians in the primaries..

Who is fooling who?
Re: Babachir And Dogara Supported Tinubu Against Osibanjo In The APC Primaries by Vickym1(f): 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2022
They never thought that the man will carry them go were them no know grin
Re: Babachir And Dogara Supported Tinubu Against Osibanjo In The APC Primaries by Ddeliverer007(m): 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2022
They were tricked.
Re: Babachir And Dogara Supported Tinubu Against Osibanjo In The APC Primaries by Ddeliverer007(m): 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2022
AminuRano87:
“You will think some of these people are fighting for Christianity. NO!

They are fighting for their personal and selfish interest.

Babachir Lawal & Yakubu Dogara, supported Tinubu and worked against Pastor Yemi Osinbajo, a fellow Christian at the APC primaries.

Now, that they fail to get the VP slot, they suddenly remember the definition of Christianity!

I am a Christian, I hate hypocrisy. I am not saved by the faith of anyone but my own faith in Christ."

- Otunba Akintola Akinwumi Peter

Do you support Muslim muslim ticket?

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Nominated All The Yorubas Who Served In Buhari's Government / Nnamdi Kanu will Be Released As Soon As The Election Draws Nearer, My Predicatio / Buhari's Industrial Revolution - Nigeria Builds Trains, Helicopters, Large Ships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.