Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:35 AM

Peter Obi Is A Juju Man. He Has An Alfa In Egypt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is A Juju Man. He Has An Alfa In Egypt (1047 Views)

Umahi To Tinubu: Ayu Is Our Man, He Worked For Us. Integrate Him Into Your Govt / A Juju Man Was Part Of Army That Captured President Alpha Conde -photo / How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Is A Juju Man. He Has An Alfa In Egypt by Entprys(m): 10:01pm On Jul 31, 2022
It was an agreement after the civil war that an Igbo man will not head this country again. Now after Obi's visit to his Arab juju man in Egypt, our youths has been hypnotized.
Who say juju no dey ?
But I am appealling to people of my region(NC) especially, to have a rethink because an Obi as a president will make us the shock absorver of this coountry. he already said he will make North the next oil of the nation. Incase you don't know the meaning; he will milk us dry. N Central, we are their milking target. Let 's wake up and vote wisely. Let us rebuke Egyptian juju. No be for our head - Kwara, Niger, Kogi, Benue, Nasarawa and plateau we say no to deciet
Re: Peter Obi Is A Juju Man. He Has An Alfa In Egypt by Eriokanmi: 10:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
Comedy of the day grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A Juju Man. He Has An Alfa In Egypt by Totilopussylick(m): 10:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
Agbado casava urchins

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A Juju Man. He Has An Alfa In Egypt by mii4u(f): 10:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
cheesy grin
Re: Peter Obi Is A Juju Man. He Has An Alfa In Egypt by fman(m): 10:08pm On Jul 31, 2022
Entprys:
It was an agreement after the civil war that an Igbo man will not head this country again. Now after Obi's visit to his Arab juju man in Egypt, our youths has been hypnotized.
Who say juju no dey ?
But I am appealling to people of my region(NC) especially, to have a rethink because an Obi as a president will make us the shock absorver of this coountry. he already said he will make North the next oil of the nation. Incase you don't know the meaning; he will milk us dry. N Central, we are their milking target. Let 's wake up and vote wisely. Let us rebuke Egyptian juju. No be for our head - Kwara, Niger, Kogi, Benue, Nasarawa and plateau we say no to deciet
if e no good for your head
Quit..
I no say no b only cannabis give u ds kind inspiration..
ICE go fvck ur sanity ooo.
No talk say I no tell u

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A Juju Man. He Has An Alfa In Egypt by libertyfather(m): 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
Guy come of it, though im BATified but this is too cheap

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Juju Man. He Has An Alfa In Egypt by Viscuz: 10:27pm On Jul 31, 2022
Not only Egypt both in Irabiji.

Tinubu no go smell that seat

Sai Obi 2023
Kawai

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A Juju Man. He Has An Alfa In Egypt by Viscuz: 10:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
fman:

if e no good for your head
Quit..
I no say no b only cannabis give u ds kind inspiration..
ICE go fvck ur sanity ooo.
No talk say I no tell u

And na Tinubu Dey import ICE .

The op is in for a long rehabilitation if e no quit quickly

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Juju Man. He Has An Alfa In Egypt by derecho(m): 10:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
Na true o...because the mumu things Tinubu slaves dey write nowadays is baffling.

I thought they said Tinubu is bringing in experts from Amelika to spin stories?

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Juju Man. He Has An Alfa In Egypt by ceede2: 10:52pm On Jul 31, 2022
Entprys:
Who say juju no dey ?
You get it wrong, I'm not PO supporter, but don't speak what you don't know. Even if he go do juju, him hold the rest politician make them no do their own.

Even you as a poster, did you like this your write up?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Juju Man. He Has An Alfa In Egypt by Betanaija42moro: 11:48pm On Jul 31, 2022
Entprys:
Who say juju no dey ?

Suffer no dey tire you?

Are you enjoying the type of life you are living here in naija.

Obi is better. Be Obidient

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Juju Man. He Has An Alfa In Egypt by wiseoneking: 4:09am On Aug 01, 2022
Entprys:
Who say juju no dey ?
This could be the single reason for me to vote him . And if it happened that this statement you are making about Obi here is false, may the CURSE of the Lord not depart from your home and generation. May you live to see poverty and shame upon your seeds. Obi's coming is for rise and fall of many and you have borrowed your mouth to be a victim of those that will fall. But if otherwise, may the curse be upon obi and his decendants. This curse upon you start in 7 days if you don't retract it. You cannot touch an innocent person with your lies this time around and still go free.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Juju Man. He Has An Alfa In Egypt by Obidient4life2: 5:04am On Aug 01, 2022
Seriously I am beginning to think most of Urchins were recruited from psychiatric hospital
Re: Peter Obi Is A Juju Man. He Has An Alfa In Egypt by Entprys(m): 6:09am On Aug 01, 2022
wiseoneking:
This could be the single reason for me to vote him . And if it happened that this statement you are making about Obi here is false, may the CURSE of the Lord not depart from your home and generation. May you live to see poverty and shame upon your seeds. Obi's coming is for rise and fall of many and you have borrowed your mouth to be a victim of those that will fall. But if otherwise, may the curse be upon obi and his decendants. This curse upon you start in 7 days if you don't retract it. You cannot touch an innocent person with your lies this time around and still go free.
Curse ? As if you endorsed Obi in the first place.
If Nigeria politice has been with all scincerity, may blessing from Heaven follow you. But if patiality ever happened, may you with your hands burry all your children, may your elder ones(and parents if still there) know your grave. May anybody who ever know you remember your story and say 'God forbid'.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Juju Man. He Has An Alfa In Egypt by Entprys(m): 6:21am On Aug 01, 2022
Betanaija42moro:

Suffer no dey tire you?
Are you enjoying the type of life you are living here in naija.
Obi is better. Be Obidient
Gentle voice. Expect God's blessing. Your blessing will multiply
Re: Peter Obi Is A Juju Man. He Has An Alfa In Egypt by Mrkindness: 9:06am On Aug 01, 2022
wiseoneking:
Amen to this curse, a big Amen. And it will surely come to pass.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Juju Man. He Has An Alfa In Egypt by Entprys(m): 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
Mrkindness:
Amen to this curse, a big Amen. And it will surely come to pass.
If Obi's presidency will end all anomalies including quota system, may blessing locate you. But if QUNTA still remain in the system, may your children be academically briliant like the almajiri children in Zamfara. May your children never score more than 4 to gain admission just like those from Taraba. At the end, may your children end up being beggers like those ones in Iyana Iba and Agege. You won't die o, you will live to see their end because you are good in saying "AMEN" to make your children's lives miserable.
Uchu gba gi, gba nne na nna gi. Ekpenta la umu ghi nine niyi ngbe ika di ndu.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!! Pipeline Contract Arewa Youths Set To Protest Against Tompolo!! / Governor Matawalle Shut Down All Broadcasting Stations For Covering Pdp Campaign / 2023:People Now Attend Tinubu's Rally To Hear His Speech For Comic Relief(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.