Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) (52279 Views)

University Of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught Sexually Harassing A Female Student / Snakes Take Over Auchi Polytechnic, Student Runs Out Unclad From Bathroom / Boy Who Dressed Like Female Student To Canvass For Votes Wins SUG Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by jasminer: 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
She's obviously trying to cool her head/brain, I'm worried about her mental health.

1 Like

Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by DARLINGTON869(m): 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
Make result first come out. She go shock pass Buhari.

T O DARLING

1 Like

Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by Iliveforever(m): 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
She needs the wash away the spirit of agbado and cassava for what she’s reading to be able to assimilate
Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by Kingpele(m): 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
This one na cruise

1 Like

Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by Coldfeets: 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
I'm sure she's preparing for an instagram exam.

2 Likes

Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by Ojemedad: 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
Is she wet?
Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by Privatepart00: 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
Who will pay for the water she’s wasting while pretending to be bathing?

This stupidity shouldn’t be praised
Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by CaptainFM1: 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
So you followed her enter the bathroom to take video instead of you to climb transformer and read too.
Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by Nikeruka(m): 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
Brain was on fire

1 Like

Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by bewla(m): 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
Immatex:

This girl no go fail this exam like this?

Give me the result after the exam let's see if I can recommend this technic to some one
Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by Elidrisy20: 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
Why wasting her time,ASUU is still on strike

1 Like

Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
Rubish, after 3months of clubing, this one still dey act movie! Continue
Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by ephraimubong(m): 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
I hope she did the main reading before going inside there to act that drama
Cause if she didn’t do the real reading before this one ,,, I swear she go write am again next year grin

2 Likes

Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by RZArecta(m): 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
Everything for the gram, all of you are mad cool

1 Like

Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by Evergreen4(m): 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
Clout chasing

1 Like

Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by jojothaiv(m): 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
iamyemiakins:
This one is just deceiving herself, na her type dey invigilate invigilators in order to giraffe properly grin

Nigerian girls and clout chasing
Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by prigoz(m): 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nebes:
The secret to avoiding this pattern is to study continuously all through the term or semester. If you do, exam times will be times of rest and revision.
101% correct.

1 Like

Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by GloriousGbola: 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
I first thought this was folake4u trying to out read her fellow law students, but the gal in the pic is not thicc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by newoffer: 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
Mammy water no dey give wisdom. If u pay attention u no need to bath to have sense

2 Likes

Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by GABRIEL6036: 4:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
This one just dey cash cruise ni joor... This shows how unserious she is... By this time should be revising and answering past questions.
Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by OgaDeyVex: 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
Attention Seeker's

This Is The Reason Why Oga Just Dey Vex
Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by Mitsurugi(m): 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Female Student amazing reading technique while preparing for her exam.

As in, she is fully very well dressed and sitting in the bathroom with the shower on as she reads and do revision before her exams.

Nothing good comes easy. Success to her!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGd6s_VoGD8&t=7s

Law Student. I saw people do worse at the Law School
Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by Mayeldah(m): 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
She fit still fail the paper sef

anyway we wish her well, she is just chasing clout
Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by Prettychild(f): 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Female Student amazing reading technique while preparing for her exam.

As in, she is fully very well dressed and sitting in the bathroom with the shower on as she reads and do revision before her exams.

Nothing good comes easy. Success to her!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGd6s_VoGD8&t=7s

Law school is not beans. All the best to her
Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by Kyrestas: 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
ATTAINTION SEEKER , WHO RECORDED THE VIDEO? NONSENSE SHE WILL FAIL THIS EXAM.
Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by folake4u(f): 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
GloriousGbola:
I first thought this was folake4u trying to out read her fellow law students, but the gal in the pic is not thicc

Lmao cheesy I wan copy this style now sef.

grin grin
Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by moneylatalks: 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nebes:
The secret to avoiding this pattern is to study continuously all through the term or semester. If you do, exam times will be times of rest and revision.

Your 100% right

1 Like

Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by folake4u(f): 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
Prettychild:

Law school is not beans. All the best to her

Apt!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by Acidbath: 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
This pattern no work for me o. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike / When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) / Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.