Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) (52276 Views)

University Of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught Sexually Harassing A Female Student / Snakes Take Over Auchi Polytechnic, Student Runs Out Unclad From Bathroom / Boy Who Dressed Like Female Student To Canvass For Votes Wins SUG Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by Lugianostar(m): 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
No short cut to hardwork??
Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by folake4u(f): 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
The one wey I dey do ehn. I dey shit for toilet dey cram. lipsrsealed
Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by phemmyfour: 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Female Student amazing reading technique while preparing for her exam.

As in, she is fully very well dressed and sitting in the bathroom with the shower on as she reads and do revision before her exams.

Nothing good comes easy. Success to her!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGd6s_VoGD8&t=7s

When you refuse to study until 24hrs to the exam . No holy spirit will come to your aid with this fire brigade preparation grin
Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by onyenatruchi: 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
Op, is she a Yoruba girl lipsrsealed
Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by Owaincouncil: 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
This must be a comedy skit.
Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by phemmyfour: 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nebes:
The secret to avoiding this pattern is to study continuously all through the term or semester. If you do, exam times will be times of rest and revision.
lazy students don't use such approach. They rely on la cram....la pour grin

Few hours after the exam, their brain is blank. They cannot remember anything they read

1 Like

Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by folake4u(f): 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
Owaincouncil:
This must be a comedy skit.

It is not. smiley
Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by geelite(m): 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
na now day break for ashawo
Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by onyenatruchi: 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2022
She must be a Yoruba girl lipsrsealed because they shit 5 to 6 times daily lipsrsealed anything they each toilet direct entry lipsrsealed especially when they chop ewedu and Amala lipsrsealed they always do competition with shit in the toilet lipsrsealed courtesy of ewedu and Amala lipsrsealed that's why their toilet get full easily lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by longifilis(m): 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Female Student amazing reading technique while preparing for her exam.

As in, she is fully very well dressed and sitting in the bathroom with the shower on as she reads and do revision before her exams.

Nothing good comes easy. Success to her!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGd6s_VoGD8&t=7s

How did she capture? She wants trending. no fugazi
It's alright
Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by TylerDurden: 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
Olodo

Cram and pass
Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by YeePeyHaa: 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
YeePeyHaa
Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by Seunmama: 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
onyenatruchi:
She must be a Yoruba girl lipsrsealed because they shit 5 to 6 times daily lipsrsealed anything they each toilet direct entry lipsrsealed especially when they chop ewedu and Amala lipsrsealed they always do competition with shit in the toilet lipsrsealed courtesy of ewedu and Amala lipsrsealed that's why their toilet get full easily lipsrsealed
grin cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by Nickymezor(f): 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
Weird student, I hope she passes tho
Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by descarado: 5:06pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nebes:
The secret to avoiding this pattern is to study continuously all through the term or semester. If you do, exam times will be times of rest and revision.
My system is not wired to study all through the semester. That's boring.
Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by duketerry22(m): 5:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
Instead of this eye service you should study from the day you're lectured on any course when exam time comes and people will be skipping topics to cover as much as they can you'll be balling even sleeping while they do TDB..
Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by komek(m): 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nebes:

Well said. That was my style back in the days. Among my friends,I was the only one drinking beer during exams and I still came tops among all.

You have 8 to 13 weeks to study but decided to wait a day to exam to read. You go still fail na

2 Likes

Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by ajerimitan: 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
See omo aje butter that is trying to form rugged. With shower and electricity couple with smart phone and data to chase clout. When real students read over and over again like 10 times over on each subject both in hunger and mosquito. Lack of electricity and good water that is not even good enough to bath talkess of drink. Had to run to the reservoir as early as possible even on exam day. Well she tried sha but she could end up ruining her health. Na their type dey collapse and cause panic in exam hall. The brain is like magnet whatever you put in is there already you only have to know how to perfectly arrange them in the brain library and the best codes you can use to recall them from the brain in record time. Mastery will take you to a point where you can fly and land a plane with your eyes closed in a familiar terrain.

1 Like

Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by Alaga2222(m): 5:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nigerian girls and clout chasing... Who do the video?
Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by Hanndye: 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
Is going to school just for passing exams and not for gaining knowledge? I think if you've gained enough knowledge in your schooling, you won't be finding it too hard to pass your exams.
Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by Ken4Christ: 6:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
What has she been doing before now? Exam period is for revision. She ought to have studied before now. I was so diligent in my Physics study when I wrote my A level such that I could revise the entire text book written by Nelkon in less than one hour.

Diligent study is the sure way to passing your exam with good grades. Avoid crash programmes.
Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by deltateam: 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nebes:

The average student thinks that when you're reading it's for exam or test.

1 Like

Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by Emeka71(m): 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
I see she is reading while bathing with her clothes on.
Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by uptownemmygee(m): 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
Tit-tok children leleyi
Even wole soyinka no read under shower
Clout chaser oshi
Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by Emeka71(m): 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
onyenatruchi:
So rude.
Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by Amadaz(m): 7:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
nonsense
Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by ufotunang: 7:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
This one is just wasting her time...na F9 be this...all this while school started you did not read ...now is time for exam, it's now you remember to carry book to read
When I was in school from the resumption of school , I normally read at midnight....read in the school library .. have a study group...mingle with intelligent students that can teach you somethings or course subject topics, questions you do not understand...then when it's time for exam...I do revision and answer past questions...and I succeed in exams...that is the sure way of passng exams
Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by IbileIfe: 7:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
Scripted stupidity.
Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by Princelyon247(m): 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nigerian students only read during examinations

Perhaps, I am a hardcore entertainer and a tight MC from port Harcourt,am always available for booking/hiring
Please lemme be your events host..
@07082717731

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike / When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) / Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.