Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,772 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Boko Haram Leader Arrested In Ogun - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Leader Arrested In Ogun (34748 Views)

Cult Leader Arrested After Bloody Clash Between Aye & Eiye Cult Members / Wife Of Kidnapper And Sister In-law To Notorious Gang Leader Arrested. Photos / Karowei, Militant Leader Arrested By Soldiers (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Leader Arrested In Ogun by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:42am On Aug 01, 2022
It is well
Re: Boko Haram Leader Arrested In Ogun by mrkings84(m): 8:43am On Aug 01, 2022
Cool
Re: Boko Haram Leader Arrested In Ogun by Antoeni(m): 8:44am On Aug 01, 2022
Rubbish News
Re: Boko Haram Leader Arrested In Ogun by AuwalYusuf812(m): 8:44am On Aug 01, 2022
Bubu go call his Bois to free him tomorrow cool
Re: Boko Haram Leader Arrested In Ogun by Vulcan24(m): 8:44am On Aug 01, 2022
Trust me the state HQ of DSS in Ogun state are no jokers

That's the stronghold of SW...
I know what's up there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Leader Arrested In Ogun by Sultty(m): 8:45am On Aug 01, 2022
don't worry bubu will pardon him
Re: Boko Haram Leader Arrested In Ogun by JooEeL(m): 8:45am On Aug 01, 2022
Mailaifia warned that these people will someday soon leave the bushes and start to operate within cities.

Alert is that Lagos is under imminent attack. These Islamic idiotic terrorists won't just let us breathe.

God truly forbid these idiots! Dammn!
Re: Boko Haram Leader Arrested In Ogun by JooEeL(m): 8:46am On Aug 01, 2022
Vulcan24:
Trust me the state HQ of DSS in Ogun state are no jokers

That's the stronghold of SW...
I know what's up there

Are u sure? Stronghold of SW, yet Fulani herdsmen displaced my people in Yewa province.
Re: Boko Haram Leader Arrested In Ogun by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:46am On Aug 01, 2022
Is there security in Abeokuta Prison.
Re: Boko Haram Leader Arrested In Ogun by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:47am On Aug 01, 2022
Freelane33:
Lies don kill Una
Oya. Tell us the Truth. sad
Re: Boko Haram Leader Arrested In Ogun by JooEeL(m): 8:48am On Aug 01, 2022
LoneWolf212:
It keeps getting scary everyday, boko haram now insurgents spreading across Nigeria.

But we'll surely defeat this menace as a united Nigeria, at the end of the day.

United Liejieriya na by force?

As a separate Yoruba nation abeg. All of you in the remaining parts of Nigeria can do whatever you want. Na una sabi.
Re: Boko Haram Leader Arrested In Ogun by PumpumPrince: 8:50am On Aug 01, 2022
LoneWolf212:
It keeps getting scary everyday, boko haram now insurgents spreading across Nigeria.

But we'll surely defeat this menace as a united Nigeria, at the end of the day.

U should be worrying about IPOD,not boko.IPOD us another well known terrorist organisation (no oofencse) angry
Re: Boko Haram Leader Arrested In Ogun by Father254: 8:53am On Aug 01, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:
Boko Haram leader?

Is it the national or regional leader?
Please ask if it's the
Emeritus or incumbent leader .
Re: Boko Haram Leader Arrested In Ogun by Vulcan24(m): 8:55am On Aug 01, 2022
JooEeL:

Are u sure? Stronghold of SW, yet Fulani herdsmen displaced my people in Yewa province.
Some security situation in Ogun state has tribal undertones, for that area while I was in Ogun in 2000 to 2002 they both Co habit peacefully.

So many areas has indigenous people and Fulani living in peace not untill Mr buhari came and terrorist were hard to separate from Fulani.
Seriously u understand it's going to be difficult for those areas. If stone is white and garri is white is it easy to separate?

Other than this, the DSS in Ogun state are good. Police, army and customs there are something else though

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Leader Arrested In Ogun by Ijaya123: 8:56am On Aug 01, 2022
ObaOfYorubaLand:
They're moving to Lagos.

They are already in Lagos as Okada riders, Wheelbarrow pushers selling yam, beans & other fruits, shoe cobblers, mobile tailors, kiosk owners in every streets and as securities guys. And to tell you what, these guys know the network of all the streets even better than the residents.

These are army in waiting and we are sitting on a keg of gunpowder but then I guess we are not ready for this conversation yet.
Re: Boko Haram Leader Arrested In Ogun by mightyhaze: 9:00am On Aug 01, 2022
When and where...

..are their cows
Re: Boko Haram Leader Arrested In Ogun by dalass(f): 9:00am On Aug 01, 2022
asahnwaKC:
Where’s his picture... ehhhhh... abi Na one of una kangaroo news embarassed

Imagine grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Leader Arrested In Ogun by 007Marvel(m): 9:05am On Aug 01, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
Good.

IPOB pigs posting threats too should be arrested.

Still dey apply that thing make dey up there sometimes na! Everytime no be to create confusion and division! Still dey reasonable sometimes! I don see this particular thing up and down! U na low budget Reno abi watin...
Re: Boko Haram Leader Arrested In Ogun by Grace001: 9:07am On Aug 01, 2022
Abey! Where is the peace and unity?
Re: Boko Haram Leader Arrested In Ogun by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 01, 2022
Tinube and his bats family will pretend that they didn't hear or see this post.

Let's the political gambling continue.
Re: Boko Haram Leader Arrested In Ogun by Olorunjueda: 9:14am On Aug 01, 2022
How did we get here?
Re: Boko Haram Leader Arrested In Ogun by virginchaser(m): 9:23am On Aug 01, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Dis tori no clear at all, even d location self na where I spend d weekend na. Everywhere just dey normal, all these Lagos-ibadan expressway newspapers go dey carry nonsense tori up and down.

Na lie, if you dey observant you will notice the difference.
Re: Boko Haram Leader Arrested In Ogun by zeeek(m): 9:28am On Aug 01, 2022
Once you confirm that they are Boko boys, kill them immediately, taking them to DSS and police is tantamount to setting them free. This government will find a way to free them.
Re: Boko Haram Leader Arrested In Ogun by JooEeL(m): 9:30am On Aug 01, 2022
Vulcan24:

Some security situation in Ogun state has tribal undertones, for that area while I was in Ogun in 2000 to 2002 they both Co habit peacefully.

So many areas has indigenous people and Fulani living in peace not untill Mr buhari came and terrorist were hard to separate from Fulani.
Seriously u understand it's going to be difficult for those areas. If stone is white and garri is white is it easy to separate?

Other than this, the DSS in Ogun state are good. Police, army and customs there are something else though

There is nothing like peaceful cohabitation. Fulanis and mostly Islamic terrorists know how to bid their time. They have long drawn-out plans that can take decades to implement. So because they were peaceful in 2002 doesn't mean something just went wrong all of a sudden. So because of just one man buhari, suddenly all the Fulanis go rogue, and you think that's normal? All these feel-good stories some of you tell yourselves sometimes are amazing.
Re: Boko Haram Leader Arrested In Ogun by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 01, 2022
Hmm terrorist leaders now traveling state to state for meetings like a business executive. Nowhere in this country is safe again. If they succeed in bringing their chaos to Lagos and the south west, that would be the official end of Nigeria as a functional state because the economy will finally collapse. I believe even the FG cannot afford for that to happen hence the swift arrest of this guy. Best believe if it was in the north they will never catch him.
Re: Boko Haram Leader Arrested In Ogun by bobbyslim(m): 9:38am On Aug 01, 2022
Why can't they show the face of the boko haram leader if na true the police arrest him for real please
Re: Boko Haram Leader Arrested In Ogun by kponkedenge(m): 9:41am On Aug 01, 2022
SHINJA:
Bloody head slamming mohammadian terrorist...

Dead to all terrorists in the world

God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest..

One brothers..

Lol. Attache by force.

Why adding the SS people after betraying their brother GEJ.

Abeg stand alone.
Re: Boko Haram Leader Arrested In Ogun by Khaysee: 9:47am On Aug 01, 2022
You can't succeed in South west for evil attack its a crowded geographical location
Re: Boko Haram Leader Arrested In Ogun by miketayo(m): 9:53am On Aug 01, 2022
havenz:
After the arrest what next?

Release na what else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos / Guest Beats Up Woman Over Son’s Failure To Greet. / 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.