Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Why I Attended Dunamis Church – Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Attended Dunamis Church – Peter Obi (342 Views)

Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra / Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts / See The Church Peter Obi Single Handedly Built (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Attended Dunamis Church – Peter Obi by daveobasi1: 8:08am On Aug 01, 2022
Why I attended Dunamis church – Peter Obi

Peter Obi, LP presidential candidate, has just explained his visit to Dunamis International Gospel Centre. He continues to resist the notion of homosexuality but has clarified that he does not hate anyone.

He disclosed this while posting on his social media account images of him at the church’s Mid-Year praise and worship night.

The Senior Pastor of the church, Paul Enenche, had invited Obi, the wife of a politician. Ifeanyi Okowa, Edith; Governor Emmanuel Udom of Akwa Ibom State among other political leaders in the country.

Obi said “It was a pleasure to have an uplifting and exhilarating time with other Nigerians”

Obi recalls his prayer, “God, we have no other nation than Nigeria. Please deliver us. Please save us. Nigeria must not go down. Let your light shine upon this nation." God is Good!

kindly share

source>>> https://247naijaupdateblog..com/2022/08/why-i-attended-dunamis-church-peter-obi.html
Re: Why I Attended Dunamis Church – Peter Obi by Beremx(f): 8:13am On Aug 01, 2022
You owe no one explanation Sir. You can visit any church you want and damn the criticism. After all, Tinubu that doesn’t take pictures while praying in the mosque has started doing so all for campaign strategy

3 Likes

Re: Why I Attended Dunamis Church – Peter Obi by Abdul05: 8:18am On Aug 01, 2022
going to church to praise God.what does it signify? Absolutely nothing

it is for own good. grin angry

In another word, if l go to Mosque every Friday what does it signify.. absolutely nothing

It is for my own good. grin angry
Re: Why I Attended Dunamis Church – Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 01, 2022
It does not matter....
Read finish before conclusion abeg.
Re: Why I Attended Dunamis Church – Peter Obi by SmartPolician: 8:42am On Aug 01, 2022
Every church in Nigeria wants to have Peter Obi in their services that's why they keep inviting him to every programme.

His presence in church services throws the congregation into disarray. Whether Peter Obi wins this election or not, he has set the yardstick that the people will use to assess the presidents for a long time.
Re: Why I Attended Dunamis Church – Peter Obi by Viscuz: 9:04am On Aug 01, 2022
Come mister man .

You owe no one any explanation just dey do your thing no answer anybody at all we dey you back .

You must be president even if you no like am we go force you to Aso rock seat .

Sai Obi 2023

4+4

Kawai

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Atiku Have Preference For Igbos As VP, From OBI To OKOWA / Cyber Bullying By Obedient Family. / Local Government Caretaker Committee; Oyetola Loses In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.