Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Issues With My Nissan Frontier Please Help Nairalnders - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Issues With My Nissan Frontier Please Help Nairalnders (1109 Views)

My Nissan Primera 2005 / Check Engine Light Blinking On My Nissan Pathfinder / Help With My Nissan Pathfinder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Issues With My Nissan Frontier Please Help Nairalnders by walsa(m): 9:24am On Aug 01, 2022
please I need help from car talk gurus and technicians in the house ... please help me tag anybody you know that can help

I own a Nissan Frontier 2003 .. after 2 years the engine start smoking and giving various problem , I bought another engine but still the same problem then my mechanics advice me to convert the engine to Benz c class engine .. they buy it and it works perfectly fine my problem now is the car is now sluggish, very slow to my liking... am planning to change it back to Nissan engine ... I need help which type of engine should I buy and what are the things I should look out for ... if you can help I’ll be very grateful...they said Nissan have 3 type of engine which one is the best ... plz your advice is needed
Re: Issues With My Nissan Frontier Please Help Nairalnders by Dozieson(m): 11:21am On Aug 01, 2022
walsa:
please I need help from car talk gurus and technicians in the house ... please help me tag anybody you know that can help

I own a Nissan Frontier 2003 .. after 2 years the engine start smoking and giving various problem , I bought another engine but still the same problem then my mechanics advice me to convert the engine to Benz c class engine .. they buy it and it works perfectly fine my problem now is the car is now sluggish, very slow to my liking... am planning to change it back to Nissan engine ... I need help which type of engine should I buy and what are the things I should look out for ... if you can help I’ll be very grateful...they said Nissan have 3 type of engine which one is the best ... plz your advice is needed

You have said you will go back to Nissan engine which is the right decision.

Just note that most toks engine are rebuilt. It Is difficult to get a genuine toks engine because of the economic realities.

Take your time to ask for the best parts dealers in your location. Then proceed from there

1 Like

Re: Issues With My Nissan Frontier Please Help Nairalnders by walsa(m): 11:30am On Aug 01, 2022
Dozieson:

You have said you will go back to Nissan engine which is the right decision.

Just note that most toks engine are rebuilt. It Is difficult to get a genuine toks engine because of the economic realities.

Take your time to ask for the best parts dealers in your location. Then proceed from there
Thanks
Re: Issues With My Nissan Frontier Please Help Nairalnders by Johnnyboy6757(m): 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
walsa:

so oyibo were make the car, carry big engine put am were very foolish abi, that a useless mechanic will advise u to put a smaller engine in a big car and u fell for it, very soon he will tell a truck owner to buy a Camry engine and replace it with his bad truck engine. Hmmm Nigerians
Re: Issues With My Nissan Frontier Please Help Nairalnders by walsa(m): 1:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
Please help recommend a mechanic that can help in or around kwara state
Re: Issues With My Nissan Frontier Please Help Nairalnders by walsa(m): 2:01pm On Aug 05, 2022
Johnnyboy6757:
so oyibo were make the car, carry big engine put am were very foolish abi, that a useless mechanic will advise u to put a smaller engine in a big car and u fell for it, very soon he will tell a truck owner to buy a Camry engine and replace it with his bad truck engine. Hmmm Nigerians
This are common thing around this part of the country once your engine park up they change to c class engine ... lots of Hilux,Ford Explorer I no ... but think it won’t work for Nissan
Re: Issues With My Nissan Frontier Please Help Nairalnders by MOTIONTECH(m): 7:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
Kindly share a picture of your engine bay
Re: Issues With My Nissan Frontier Please Help Nairalnders by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
walsa:

Must you own a car?See as you dey spend money dey change engine upandan.Money wey you for take build bungalow for village.Abeg sell that thing to condemn iron and use your money for good purpose.I no think say you get that money from your sweat.
Re: Issues With My Nissan Frontier Please Help Nairalnders by sultaan(m): 3:53am On Aug 07, 2022
If you had asked questions on how to maintain you frontier when you got it and what to do when the engine started smoking it would have been a lot cheaper and easier to fix.

The truck works best with the same engine it came with from factory
Re: Issues With My Nissan Frontier Please Help Nairalnders by walsa(m): 1:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
Revolution2022:
Must you own a car?See as you dey spend money dey change engine upandan.Money wey you for take build bungalow for village.Abeg sell that thing to condemn iron and use your money for good purpose.I no think say you get that money from your sweat.
Thanks appreciated
Re: Issues With My Nissan Frontier Please Help Nairalnders by Gluck4cars: 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
walsa:

Your Nissan frontier will work best with the Engine specified for the ECU that originally comes with the frontier model.
So if I may ask was the ECU changed when a Mercedes engine was tossed in?
Re: Issues With My Nissan Frontier Please Help Nairalnders by NokiaN8(m): 10:14am On Aug 11, 2022
walsa:
Please help recommend a mechanic that can help in or around kwara state
call me 08032232799

(1) (Reply)

Volvo Has Introduced The World’s First-ever Pedestrian Airbag On A Car / Car Loan- Financing Options / Air Bag Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.