Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,077 members, 7,852,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:22 PM

Bandits Kidnap Zahra Umar, A Nursing Student In Sokoto - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Kidnap Zahra Umar, A Nursing Student In Sokoto (35689 Views)

Nursing Student Commits Suicide In Ogun / Soldiers Kill Terrorist Commander, Abu Zahra, In Borno State (Photos) / Nursing Student In Jalingo Raped & Stabbed To Death By 3 Keke Riders (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kidnap Zahra Umar, A Nursing Student In Sokoto by Dumte(m): 1:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
I have no business with anything that happens to the northerners. If you ask her or her parents who they will vote for in 2023 election, e go shock u wetin den go tell u.

#IStandWithPeterObi
Re: Bandits Kidnap Zahra Umar, A Nursing Student In Sokoto by zumbigbo(m): 1:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
Naijanomics at play

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Zahra Umar, A Nursing Student In Sokoto by Walealoba(m): 1:46pm On Aug 01, 2022
zumbigbo:
Naijanomics at play
Sir please check my signature i ll really appreciate
Re: Bandits Kidnap Zahra Umar, A Nursing Student In Sokoto by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ndi "sai Baba"
Re: Bandits Kidnap Zahra Umar, A Nursing Student In Sokoto by Lashist(m): 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2022
That idiot guy that does fact checks should come help us check if it happened

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Zahra Umar, A Nursing Student In Sokoto by 2023NaijaVoter: 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
Bandits rob and steal, kidnappers kidnap. Let's get these terms correct for the sake of sanity.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Zahra Umar, A Nursing Student In Sokoto by Comedian2019: 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
Sai baba!
Re: Bandits Kidnap Zahra Umar, A Nursing Student In Sokoto by Abujason: 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
Galaticos444:
Thought I saw a thrend where people in sokoto were decamping to Apc, they shud enjoy their change

Exactly!

And Tinubu will probably disagree that these kidnapping terrorists are Northern evil Muslims terrorists he will ask:

“ So, Where are the cows?”
Re: Bandits Kidnap Zahra Umar, A Nursing Student In Sokoto by Surgical22(f): 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
grin[center][/center]
awoderin:
Bandits on the beat !
Re: Bandits Kidnap Zahra Umar, A Nursing Student In Sokoto by Bobbiee: 3:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
The money is actually going to be spent on guns, whores, and drugs. This is the Nigeria you people want
Re: Bandits Kidnap Zahra Umar, A Nursing Student In Sokoto by VEHINTOLAR: 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
May God protect her. They need her to treat their wounded colleagues and to be eventually married off to one of their commanders ! Only God can return her in one piece again !
Re: Bandits Kidnap Zahra Umar, A Nursing Student In Sokoto by miraclea: 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
Fulani Islamic bandits ?
they love wasting talent,may end up marrying her to different druggists while their leaders looking the other way attacking political enemies from the south
Re: Bandits Kidnap Zahra Umar, A Nursing Student In Sokoto by akbonus: 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
MY FEAR WHEN I SEE NEWS LIKE THIS IS THE SAFETY OF THE GIRL,NOT HER LIFE NOW,BUT HER SEXUAL PURITY BECAUSE THESE CRIMINALS ARE ALWAYS ON THE MOOD FOR SEX,I CAN BET IT THAT THE REASON SO E OF THESE NORTH YOUTH JOIN BANDITRY,BOKO HARAM AND KIDNAPPING IS BECAUSE THEY KNOW IT IS AN AVENUE FOR FREE S*X.I WONDER WHAT WILL BE HAPPENING TO THE GIRLS IN CAPTIVITY,ESPECIALLY THE CHIBOK AND JANGABEE SCHOOL GIRLS.WE HAVE SEEN MANY OF THE GIRLS WHO REGAIN FREEDOM COMING BACK WITH ONE OR TWO KIDSW LOKING DEJECTED.NORTH PLEASE WHY DONT YOU JUST FOR HUMANITY SAKE STOP THIS MADNESS YOU ARE PRACTISING IN 2022 FOR GOD'S SAKE.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Zahra Umar, A Nursing Student In Sokoto by jaytee01(m): 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
Govt of the Grand Patron of Terrorists!

Re: Bandits Kidnap Zahra Umar, A Nursing Student In Sokoto by Friend22(m): 3:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
mascot87:
Jesus... I pity the puna of this girl..

Like it's quoted in your bible..A man speaketh from the abundance of his heart.
It shows how sexually perverted you are.

Of all things you mins could conjure is sex??

You're NOT normal!
Re: Bandits Kidnap Zahra Umar, A Nursing Student In Sokoto by TAYO124: 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
Cuppycat:
Bandits love better things
They will enjoy this one. It's a pity we can't go a day without seeing the word 'kidnap' or 'abduct.'
We are confident OBI will end this come few months
Are you aware there maybe NO Elections in 2023. Stop ranting about Peter Obi or any other candidate.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Zahra Umar, A Nursing Student In Sokoto by Cuppycat: 4:06pm On Aug 01, 2022
TAYO124:

Are you aware there maybe NO Elections in 2023. Stop ranting about Peter Obi or any other candidate.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Zahra Umar, A Nursing Student In Sokoto by yahmohy27: 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2022
Amuluonyenaego:
The leaders introduced what hurts the innocent citizens and they [the leaders] are walking around the street unhurt. Obi is the way forward.

My dear sister be safe in Jesus name Amen.
Forget Obi, cus there will not going to be elections in the southeast
Says IPOB

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Zahra Umar, A Nursing Student In Sokoto by onuman: 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
OgaDeyVex:
See More Photo And Reaction As Obtained By Below:

She will become pregnant soon. Sorry for her.

The vawulence started the day northern people adopted unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system in 1999.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Zahra Umar, A Nursing Student In Sokoto by yahmohy27: 4:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
Cuppycat:
"In the southeast in particular, there will be no elections there"Ipob
Re: Bandits Kidnap Zahra Umar, A Nursing Student In Sokoto by mascot87(m): 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
Friend22:

Like it's quoted in your bible..A man speaketh from the abundance of his heart.
It shows how sexually perverted you are.

Of all things you mins could conjure is sex??

You're NOT normal!

A pretty girl like that in kidnappers den. What do you expect? Hypocrite
Re: Bandits Kidnap Zahra Umar, A Nursing Student In Sokoto by Amuluonyenaego: 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
yahmohy27:

Forget Obi, cus there will not going to be elections in the southeast
Says IPOB

Na ur papa get southeast naa
Re: Bandits Kidnap Zahra Umar, A Nursing Student In Sokoto by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
These terrorists are rapists and paedophiles as well. The only justified punishment for them, is death.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Zahra Umar, A Nursing Student In Sokoto by Kingfragz: 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
mascot87:
Jesus... I pity the puna of this girl..
lol...this is wrong

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Zahra Umar, A Nursing Student In Sokoto by Housing(m): 6:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
So sad, I pray that she is release as soon as possible without any further trauma

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) / Customs Intercepts 81,425 Litres Of Petrol In Sacks Heading To Benin Republic / Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.