Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Working Visa To Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Working Visa To Canada (390 Views)

Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein / 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend / What Is The Fastest & Easiest Schengen Tourist Visa To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Working Visa To Canada by BushDoctor123: 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
My wife just got a working Visa as a nurse to Canada, all expenses will be paid by her employer. Please I need advise and good information from those who know more about life in Canada and what to expect.

1 Like

Re: Working Visa To Canada by ednut1(m): 2:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
BushDoctor123:
My wife just got a working Visa as a nurse to Canada, all expenses will be paid by her employer. Please I need advise and good information from those who know more about life in Canada and whath to expect.
https://www.nairaland.com/4933819/living-canada-life-canadian-immigrant

1 Like

Re: Working Visa To Canada by justwise(m): 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2022

(1)

Please Who Leave In Lagos I Need Recommendations / As A First Time Resident In Kaduna, What Do I Need To Know / France Now! The Streets Of The City Became Rivers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.