Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,020 members, 7,841,870 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

UPDATE!!! Police Give Reason Why Ilalian Man Killed Nigeria Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UPDATE!!! Police Give Reason Why Ilalian Man Killed Nigeria Man (2095 Views)

Update: Police Confirm Death Of Young Lady In Plateau, Her Body Parts Are Intact / Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates / Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UPDATE!!! Police Give Reason Why Ilalian Man Killed Nigeria Man by Odebayo4010(m): 3:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ilalian police authority have confirmed the arrest of the suspect behind the brutal killing of a 39 years old Nigeria Man identify as Alika Ogorchukwu who was killed by his attacker,Fillipo Ferlazzo on a busy street located in the Marche region in Italy.
According to the police the suspect,An ilalian man simply identify as Fillipo Ferlazzo,Attack Ogorchukwu in the popular busy street Civitanova Marche City,In the province of Macerata Marche region of Italy.
Police said they use the street Camera around to track down the movement of the suspect after the murder as he fled the scene.Ferlazzo was later arrested on Saturday on charge of murder.Also they charge him with stealing Deceased Nigeria Man's phone.
In their press briefing on the matter, Police said the victim drew the ire of his attecker having persistently begging him for money from him, They said the attecker become embarrassed and furious when the handicap Nigerian Man insisted on getting pocket change from him, Meanwhile the Italian Man was walking with his partner suspected to be his girlfriend.
The attacker chased the victim and first attack him with a crutch then knock him down to the ground and finished him off, killing him by repeatedly Striking him with his bare hand, it's a murder determine by futile Motive.what emerge from investigation is that the victim particular persistent in begging for money From attacker and his girlfriend.police said.
Recall that a report emerge shortly After the incident which said the deceased Nigerian man was formerly working for a Company as labourer.
However he was involved in an accident In which a Car knock him down and he as been using crunches since then,He also lost his Job too and that was how he ended up on the street
Meanwhile the deceased Wife, Charity Oriachi,his currently demanding for the justice for her husband.The mother of two said In the video uploaded on Daily Mail That all she wants for her husband is justice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UPDATE!!! Police Give Reason Why Ilalian Man Killed Nigeria Man by izibili44: 4:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
Thank you for bringing this news up. We have to follow up with the news. Hope our senator will follow up with this now. Dabiri na international news be this for you to follow up. Make he no be like the ivory coast girl own. I know say if na ekeremadu own now our senator for say we are protecting our own.

1 Like

Re: UPDATE!!! Police Give Reason Why Ilalian Man Killed Nigeria Man by threesome2: 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
Re: UPDATE!!! Police Give Reason Why Ilalian Man Killed Nigeria Man by VeryWickedGoat: 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
He die saara

Re: UPDATE!!! Police Give Reason Why Ilalian Man Killed Nigeria Man by meobizy(f): 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
This report shows it wasn’t racially motivated. It was the case of a Caucasian losing his shit. I wonder how these white people are raised sometimes. I saw a similar account here where an American felt pity for his Sudanese neighbour who worked two jobs to support his family that he took the man’s life as a form of mercy killing.

2 Likes

Re: UPDATE!!! Police Give Reason Why Ilalian Man Killed Nigeria Man by gbadexy(m): 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
I pray he gets justice. I felt very disturbed watching the video.
Nothing short of justice would make the man rest easy if there is such thing.
The injustice dey vex me seriously whenever I read the story.
Re: UPDATE!!! Police Give Reason Why Ilalian Man Killed Nigeria Man by sirp9898(m): 7:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
If life is easy in the victim country as it is in Italy this would have averted
Re: UPDATE!!! Police Give Reason Why Ilalian Man Killed Nigeria Man by Holybaddo: 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
Even the Nigeria government can do nothing about it
Do you think Italy will fight for justice for a black

Baba rest
Re: UPDATE!!! Police Give Reason Why Ilalian Man Killed Nigeria Man by mii4u(f): 8:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
meobizy:
This report shows it wasn’t racially motivated. It was the case of a Caucasian losing his shit. I wonder how these white people are raised sometimes. I saw a similar account here where an American felt pity for his Sudanese neighbour who worked two jobs to support his family that he took the man’s life as a form of mercy killing.
CRAZY

1 Like

Re: UPDATE!!! Police Give Reason Why Ilalian Man Killed Nigeria Man by willyo(m): 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
Is begging someone for alms now enough reason to take his life?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UPDATE!!! Police Give Reason Why Ilalian Man Killed Nigeria Man by DIKEnaWAR: 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
This is racism with all the "isms". Our leaders and government have decided to make Nigeria and Nigerians sitting duck for other countries to poke fun at and maim and kill like fowls.

2 Likes

Re: UPDATE!!! Police Give Reason Why Ilalian Man Killed Nigeria Man by realstars: 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nigerians being killed at home an abroad.
Re: UPDATE!!! Police Give Reason Why Ilalian Man Killed Nigeria Man by liljomo12(m): 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
young ladies caught taking mkpulu nmili (Ice)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_s_9NWgALo&t=48s
Re: UPDATE!!! Police Give Reason Why Ilalian Man Killed Nigeria Man by Simplythebest: 10:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
A man that was just paid 40,000 euro due to the accident. They should be calming down now
Re: UPDATE!!! Police Give Reason Why Ilalian Man Killed Nigeria Man by chuksanambra: 2:52am On Aug 02, 2022
izibili44:
Thank you for bringing this news up. We have to follow up with the news. Hope our senator will follow up with this now. Dabiri na international news be this for you to follow up. Make he no be like the ivory coast girl own. I know say if na ekeremadu own now our senator for say we are protecting our own.

Tag that dundee called Geoffrey Onyeama. He is the most useless foreign affairs minister we have had since independence.

4 Likes

Re: UPDATE!!! Police Give Reason Why Ilalian Man Killed Nigeria Man by Govocrete: 6:53am On Aug 02, 2022
Blogger will not kill us. The story choke to read and understand.
Re: UPDATE!!! Police Give Reason Why Ilalian Man Killed Nigeria Man by izibili44: 8:46am On Aug 03, 2022
You are 100 percent correct.uote author=chuksanambra post=115297896]

Tag that dundee called Geoffrey Onyeama. He is the most useless foreign affairs minister we have had since independence. [/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Lady Arrested For Defaming Actress Eniola Badmus (pics/video) / Armed Robbers, Make Una Come Rape Me O... As Girl With Hiv, Dares Armed Robbers. / Photo Of Edo Girls Doing Prostitution In Russia Revealed By Russian Photographer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.