Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,867 members, 7,851,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

May God Grant You Success In Kidnapping Buhari, El-rufa –islamic Preacher - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May God Grant You Success In Kidnapping Buhari, El-rufa –islamic Preacher (498 Views)

Governor El-Rufa Inspects The Paintings On Leventis Underpass In Kaduna (Photos) / 3 Coronavirus Cases Linked To Governor El-Rufa’s Staff In Kaduna / Governor El-Rufa Opens Mudassir & Brothers Department Store In Kaduna (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May God Grant You Success In Kidnapping Buhari, El-rufa –islamic Preacher by Maxymilliano(m): 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
A popular Islamic preacher based in Sokoto State, Bello Yabo, has prayed that terrorists who threatened to kidnap President Muhammadu Buhari, Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State and the Senior Special Assistant to President Buhari on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, should be successful in their mission.

Yabo, who said the prayer while reacting to Shehu’s comment on the terrorists’ threat, however, appealed to the kidnappers to release the innocent victims in their custody.

He insisted the terrorists are free to kidnap Nigerian top leaders.

SaharaReporters earlier reported how terrorists who abducted passengers of a Kaduna-bound train on March 28, 2022, in a viral video, threatened to kidnap President Buhari, El-Rufai and some lawmakers if they did not comply with their demands.

But Shehu while reacting to the threat had said that the “terrorist activity using propaganda and the use of violence to force governments to accept or submit to political demands is not new all over world.”

In response to Shehu’s statement, the Islamic cleric berated him (Shehu) for simply describing the threat as prograpanda. The cleric accused Shehu of being insensitive to the unfortunate plight of kidnapped victims.

According to a report by Daily Nigerian, Yabo prayed for Shehu to fall into the hands of the kidnappers, “I pray they kidnap you, Garba Shehu, and demonstrate as propaganda.”

We are praying for you kidnappers. May God grant you success in carrying out your threats to kidnap those people. But please release the innocent people in captivity.

If these were the kind of people you have been abducting all this while, we wouldn’t have bothered ourselves. We would instead pray and bless you because they have become a disaster [to us].

These are people who promised heaven and earth, and now they have the opportunity but became incompetent. Take them to the bush and flog them, instead of humiliating innocent citizens who are striving to make ends meet.

And please make good your threats, and we will support you with prayers.

https://saharareporters.com/articles/may-god-grant-you-success-kidnapping-president-buhari-el-rufai-garba-shehu-flog-them-well

2 Likes

Re: May God Grant You Success In Kidnapping Buhari, El-rufa –islamic Preacher by Justiceleague1: 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
Haa
Re: May God Grant You Success In Kidnapping Buhari, El-rufa –islamic Preacher by Viscuz: 7:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hahahahaha

My question for Tinubu is how will you campaign under APC in Zamfara

And

Adamawa

4 Likes

Re: May God Grant You Success In Kidnapping Buhari, El-rufa –islamic Preacher by nellyelitz(m): 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2022
God please answer this man's prayer.

2 Likes

Re: May God Grant You Success In Kidnapping Buhari, El-rufa –islamic Preacher by Igbodicool(m): 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hahahahahaha

Add...
Joe Igbokwe
Femi Adesina
Laureta Onochie
Mannagrill
Who again? who again? is missing in that list of flogging - prayer.

Abeg I no mean it oooo.
I can't wish evil to my fellow man.
We grow in peace!
Re: May God Grant You Success In Kidnapping Buhari, El-rufa –islamic Preacher by Mayng01(m): 7:47pm On Aug 01, 2022
I doubt if this news wii be pushed to front page. Truth is bitter.

1 Like

Re: May God Grant You Success In Kidnapping Buhari, El-rufa –islamic Preacher by Maxymilliano(m): 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2022
I support this prayer with three days fasting, Lai Mohammed and Femi Adesina should be included.

1 Like

Re: May God Grant You Success In Kidnapping Buhari, El-rufa –islamic Preacher by Gondonu: 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2022
Amen! May these bandits also kidnap their online miscreants defending all their irresponsibility on this platform too.

1 Like

Re: May God Grant You Success In Kidnapping Buhari, El-rufa –islamic Preacher by ERockson: 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
Lol
Re: May God Grant You Success In Kidnapping Buhari, El-rufa –islamic Preacher by afesco: 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2022
A very good prayer
Re: May God Grant You Success In Kidnapping Buhari, El-rufa –islamic Preacher by Karemarealty288(m): 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2022
Should I say Amin or Iseeee

Re: May God Grant You Success In Kidnapping Buhari, El-rufa –islamic Preacher by Lurdmax10: 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
“And please make good your threats, and we will support you with prayers.”

Lol... This cleric na Imam of wawulence

I can't wait to see the video where they are flogging buhari and el rufai in the bush like common criminals

Re: May God Grant You Success In Kidnapping Buhari, El-rufa –islamic Preacher by threesome2: 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
Amen
Re: May God Grant You Success In Kidnapping Buhari, El-rufa –islamic Preacher by Lionize: 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
I doubt if he said this, I just doubt. But there is plenty sense in the talk.
Re: May God Grant You Success In Kidnapping Buhari, El-rufa –islamic Preacher by Googledotcom: 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
The worst of it is when the country becomes too hot for them, they'll jet out of the country.

Nigerians, we have no other country except This one, collect their monies, cups of rice and do the right thing.

#EnoughIsEnough
Re: May God Grant You Success In Kidnapping Buhari, El-rufa –islamic Preacher by Honjoshy4u: 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
Tinubu and APC haven't seen anything yet
Re: May God Grant You Success In Kidnapping Buhari, El-rufa –islamic Preacher by Obidient4life2: 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
Amin
These are the people urchins say will vote Tinubu, like their own suffering is different.
Re: May God Grant You Success In Kidnapping Buhari, El-rufa –islamic Preacher by Dyke15(m): 6:37am On Aug 02, 2022
Trust me man, d North is now against APC

(1) (Reply)

Ortom Break Silence / Voice Voting Conducted At The 2022 NBA Annual Conference / Obidients Help With This Answer On Your Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.