Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,858 members, 7,844,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. (2697 Views)

Dualization Of Kano–maiduguri Road Linking Kano–jigawa -bauchi – Yobe And Borno / APC Governors & Buhari Laughing As They Have Lunch Together (Photos) / Gabriel Suswam Laughing As DSS Releases Him From Prison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. by limeta(f): 11:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
IgOga:

I am a Christian and I don't support Peter Obi......just because one is a Christian doesn't mean they will vote Obi.....although I have zero vote none of my family in Nigeria is supporting Obi and they are all Christians......this bukka analysis may cause you shock on election day....like Lasun was telling us how Labour party will win Osun only to get 0.34% of the votes

How is it so easy for you muslims to deny their religion
Just like that .

2 Likes

Re: Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. by chuksanambra: 11:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
Mandate2023:
Ipob will start their own mumu arithmetic too nw....dey will claim igbos in kano are more than hausas and igbos in lagos r more than yoruba's while only igbo ppl live in south east grin grin grin very gullible obituary supporters

Many Igbos in the East are not voting Peter Obi.
Have you seen Obiano or Soludo support Obi?

2 Likes

Re: Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. by chuksanambra: 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
limeta:

How is it so easy for you muslims to deny your religion
Just like that .

Many Igbos won't even vote Obi.
Just this morning, UGM were throwing people off bridges in Anambra like empty plastic bottles and Obi is blind to that.
Igbos will only vote anyone who will end the madness in the East, not someone who benefits from it and shuts up.

3 Likes

Re: Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. by engrchykae(m): 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
Smithkafors:
Oga face ur candidate and leave SE alone.... When election reach we go know score.

That is how u guys go about deceiving people. Nigeria is dying and you guys are so selfish that you don't want the country to move ahead.

Peter shall be president and Nigeria shall be great again!.
I even want Nigeria to die so that my nation will be born.
Nigeria from inception is a British creation for British interest

1 Like

Re: Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. by Kalashnikov49: 11:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
chai!!!!

Tell tinubu to brush his teeth.He will "LABOUR TILL DEATH"

This Afonja Curse is real!!

chuksanambra:

Many Igbos won't even vote Obi.
Just this morning, UGM were throwing people off bridges in Anambra like empty plastic bottles and Obi is blind to that.
Igbos will only vote anyone who will end the madness in the East, not someone who benefits from it and shuts up.
Re: Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. by ArewaNorth: 11:52pm On Aug 01, 2022
derecho:
The guy obviously forgot that Kano has plenty Igbos like Lagos.
Katsina get Christians and non indigenes too.
E go shock una

The fanaticism in you is out of this world and just like how you kept making noise abt the PVC registration you will also be shocked after Election. Making the Election and campaign religious is nonsensical to the highest order.

1 Like

Re: Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 02, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Let the World Obi is Christian agenda right?

Be talking nonsense there. It's what you're known for.
Re: Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. by techWriter3: 12:11am On Aug 02, 2022
forget also that IBO not 40% somebody
Re: Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. by AlafinofEnugu(m): 12:14am On Aug 02, 2022
tamdun:

Osun is a muslim majority and the Yoruba Muslims/Christian in that state just voted a xtian/xtian ticket, what made u think they won't do same for Tinubu?
Unlike u lot Yoruba don't vote on religious sentiment but yes on Tribal sentiment
Re: Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. by Mosesvic11(m): 12:19am On Aug 02, 2022
IgOga:

I am a Christian and I don't support Peter Obi......just because one is a Christian doesn't mean they will vote Obi.....although I have zero vote none of my family in Nigeria is supporting Obi and they are all Christians......this bukka analysis may cause you shock on election day....like Lasun was telling us how Labour party will win Osun only to get 0.34% of the votes
Bro you are not a christian, secondly the killings in this country will soon reach you. A P C will lose in kogi, simple.

1 Like

Re: Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:20am On Aug 02, 2022
johnbd:
You mean the quietly added more fake names to the already existing ones. grin grin grin grin cool

Are you minding the smug fools! No be the muslim core north where they take the registration machines from house to house and register men, women, underaged children, cows, goats and just about anything with a heartbeat…all with a view to being the region with ‘the highest number of votes’!?

Nigeria is a country that stands reason on its head! A useless country where a largely semi-arid, unproductive and terrorist-ravaged northern region miraculously has more ‘registered’ voters than the more productive and lush/green southern region! Yet daft and appeasing southerners are keeping quiet about an obvious lie!

1 Like

Re: Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. by Taba21: 12:41am On Aug 02, 2022
derecho:
The guy obviously forgot that Kano has plenty Igbos like Lagos.
Katsina get Christians and non indigenes too.
E go shock una

Only foolish people will be thinking that Obi will be president of federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. by Taba21: 12:42am On Aug 02, 2022
Smithkafors:
Oga face ur candidate and leave SE alone.... When election reach we go know score.

That is how u guys go about deceiving people. Nigeria is dying and you guys are so selfish that you don't want the country to move ahead.

Peter shall be president and Nigeria shall be great again!.

Only foolish people will be thinking that Obi will be president of federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. by Taba21: 12:45am On Aug 02, 2022
IgOga:

Igbo always think that they are wise that's why they will never rule this country.

Imagine bringing religion into politics, after they knew that tribal bigotry can't take them anywhere in terms of numbers
Re: Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. by Taba21: 12:49am On Aug 02, 2022
Mandate2023:
Ipob will start their own mumu arithmetic too nw....dey will claim igbos in kano are more than hausas and igbos in lagos r more than yoruba's while only igbo ppl live in south east grin grin grin very gullible obituary supporters

Ipob is igbo agenda now no more Biafra or death or no referendum no election.
They are too dull in thinking that's why they will never rule Nigeria
Re: Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. by Taba21: 12:50am On Aug 02, 2022
Mandate2023:

Am a Christian and I will rather vote a dog than vote obi, what makes u think Christian in other regions care about ur obi

Ipob Igbo and Obi are no difference
Re: Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. by Taba21: 12:53am On Aug 02, 2022
IgOga:

The opium you drank is strong...pity yourself ogbeni.... Peter Obi is one of the problems in Nigeria....he's not different to the invincible cabal......you just can't see it yet.....sometimes I wish Obi wins so that you can see the truth......that your life will not significantly change because of Obi......just manage your expectations sha.....cos if elections are held today Obi will loose...but then there are still few months to election....alot can happen

90% of Nigeria don't want igbo as vice President talkless of president.
Re: Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. by Taba21: 12:55am On Aug 02, 2022
derecho:
Imagine someone with zero vote talking.
It's possible your "Christian" family in Nigeria don't have PVC sef.

Werey so no more Nigeria youths but Nigeria Christians as if even the south east a Christians region
Re: Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. by olabamidele95c: 6:11am On Aug 02, 2022
ARE YOU TRYING TO AVOID THIS THREAD ARE YOU TRYING TO AVOID THIS THREAD ...
Re: Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. by Gozac: 6:25am On Aug 02, 2022
Most career politicians, political jobbers and people who has profiting from the chaotic corrupt Nigerian system can never support a candidate in the mould of Peter Obi. The earlier you know this the good for you.
Re: Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. by wwwihy: 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
Mandate2023:
Re: Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. by colorsofrainbow: 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Let the World know, Obi is Christian agenda right?
No apologies for that. Since Tinubu is a Bokoharam agenda and PDP don't want a Southern president

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revealed: The Two Groups That Will Ensure Tinubu Never Wins Lagos / Tinubu Supporters Hold One Million March In Asaba, Delta State / They Gave Obi 30mins But His Poor Rating Cut It Down To 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.