Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts (19670 Views)

Labour Party Raises The Alarm Over Plot To Rig Lagos, Delta Polls / TVC News Dissociates Itself From Fake Social Media Handles / Abdufatai Ahmed Of Kwara State Bags The Worst Govenor In History Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 10:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
Throwback:
But was it a fake Baba-Ahmed that recommended on the Senate Floor that all gays and lesbians must be killed?

Meanwhile the gays and lesbians in his native Mauritania are living their lives without fear of genocide.

Imagine the audacity of a Mauritanian to advocate for genocide on Nigerians that are Igbos, Yorubas, Urhobos, Hausas etc.

Na that Doyin Okupe gay son I even pity the most. His father as campaign manager and placeholder running mate, is paving the way for the genocidist Baba-Ahmed that will kill the son.

We must never allow foreigners to rule us in Nigeria.

Vote Nigerian/Nigerian.

Vote Tinubu/Shettima.

Sane Nigerians have rejected Tinubu. Only idiots still support him.

1 Like

Re: Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts by Throwback: 10:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
AfonjaNaBastard:

Sane Nigerians have rejected Tinubu. Only idiots still support him.

May you grow like Obi grew Anambra.

May I grow like Tinubu grew Lagos.
Re: Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts by Kurutinto(m): 10:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
Omenka opened the fake Facebook account. We caught him here yesterday when he posted fake news with it and heaped it on Datti

1 Like

Re: Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts by PoliteActivist: 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2022
Throwback:

Vote Nigerian/Nigerian.

Vote Tinubu/Shettima.

But everybody knows Shettima is from Chad, and nobody is sure where Tinubu is from, nor his real name, what schools he went to, school mates, etc

1 Like

Re: Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts by kiddkash(m): 10:48pm On Aug 01, 2022
Throwback:
But was it a fake Baba-Ahmed that recommended on the Senate Floor that all gays and lesbians must be killed?

Meanwhile the gays and lesbians in his native Mauritania are living their lives without fear of genocide.

Imagine the audacity of a Mauritanian to advocate for genocide on Nigerians that are Igbos, Yorubas, Urhobos, Hausas etc.

Na that Doyin Okupe gay son I even pity the most. His father as campaign manager and placeholder running mate, is paving the way for the genocidist Baba-Ahmed that will kill the son.

Vote Nigerian/Nigerian.

Vote Tinubu/Shettima.
but I thought thereis no such country as Biafra!
Re: Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts by hitblaz02: 10:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
Asari Dokubo and his entourage heavily armed with military graded weapons walking freely

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSW9X1g-PV3AM_2rw4DXFw?sub_confirmation=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uvK9BwOT8k&t=28s

1 Like

Re: Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts by jaxxy(m): 10:59pm On Aug 01, 2022
Throwback:

Vote Nigerian/Nigerian.

Vote Tinubu/Shettima.

Muslim/Muslim ticket is DOA. Period!

Tinubu doesn't even know where he is from. until he appeared mysteriously at MIA with 1 way ticket to Chicago and a fake identity. undecided

Nigeria must be delivered from the vultures and hyenas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts by Naijareporter1(m): 11:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nigerians in Texas, US Compaign for Peter Obi
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILvd6T_oOlw

1 Like

Re: Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts by ceeceeco: 11:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
I always see such account on Facebook, but I definitely know it's a fake account.
Re: Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts by Eriokanmi: 11:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
Throwback:

He is yet to become Vice President, he is already threatening social media and free speech.

Later they will say Buhari is a dictator.

We must avoid this dangerous Mauritanian that is ever ready to kill.

Imagine a Mauritanian that was advocating for genocide of Nigerians in the Senate, rather than advocate for human rights of Nigerians.

Wee you kip kwayet? Dey spew trash upandan. You think all these would change pur minds? Siddon dia make pant dey wear you. Na only you waka come? You vote your candidate , its that simple. Stop polluting this thread with trash. Lo sun jare

1 Like

Re: Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts by Eriokanmi: 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
lessonotes:
APC messed up rejecting Osinbajo, we have no option than to vote Obi and Datti.

Didn't know this man owns Baze University?
He does. He's a great guy who also pools crowd, especially the youths in the north.

1 Like

Re: Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
Throwback:

Vote Nigerian/Nigerian.

Vote Tinubu/Shettima.

Lol... Mauritania... please explain?
Re: Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts by Eriokanmi: 11:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
Dshocker:
Both the APC and the PDP are very much afraid of the LP
Omo see the number of registered youths released today by inec. Students were on the majority side. We're ready for the 2 parties
Re: Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts by Whoknowsme: 11:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
Throwback:

Vote Nigerian/Nigerian.

Vote Tinubu/Shettima.
So shettima is a Nigerian. Pls say it again
Re: Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts by 43Ronin: 11:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
The foolish urchins first tried the ethnic & ipob card, when that did not work, they shifted to religious angle. They will become obedient by force after Feb 2023
Re: Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts by vhykeeytor(m): 11:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
Throwback:

Vote Nigerian/Nigerian.

Vote Tinubu/Shettima.

Why do you people play dirty politics like this. Until his selection as running mate, you all called him a Nigerian, He didn't establish his university in Mauritania like your Lord and Saviour Buhari is doing in Niger, Build power plants, roads and rail connecting to Niger republic. He even brought in people from Niger to come and Vote in Nigerian Election. I live in Maiduguri so I know what I am saying. After Kanuri, the next tribe in Borno are people from Niger, who have more rights than Nigerians in enjoying the dividends of Democracy in Maiduguri.

If I could recall, you all gathered and supported that 86year old man when he was campaigning for Ambode, but after they fell out, y'all starting saying Ambode was not a Lagosian...that he is from Illaje in Ondo state. I am sure most of you are not Nigerians. If they check your origin, I am very sure, you are from Benin Republic.

1 Like

Re: Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts by otipoju(m): 11:59pm On Aug 01, 2022
Throwback:

Vote Nigerian/Nigerian.

Vote Tinubu/Shettima.

Lenu e na. Did Tinubu's first son Jide not die of cocaine overdose in 2017. Tinubu's people sef dey abuse person?
Re: Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts by Icart: 12:16am On Aug 02, 2022
Widow cries out after her husbands family deceived and took her late husband ₦20 million entitlement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCBGkd1zWkI

A widow has cried out for help, after her husband's family deceived her and took ₦20 million, which a company paid her as entitlement, after the death of her husband

But luck shined on her, when a Human right activist, Mr Harrison Gwamnisu came to her rescue and she got justice and the money was paid back.
Re: Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts by Coded78: 12:33am On Aug 02, 2022
Dm for professional farming ebook for snail and broiler

https:///c2er1u

Re: Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts by DaddyFabooluz(m): 12:57am On Aug 02, 2022
See someone that wants to be vice president don't even know how naija dey run politics since. He is not even vice president yet and he is already so clueless. Just imagine the combination of a lying, criminal ipob and an a clueless aboki ruling Nigeria.
Re: Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts by Doyou2019: 1:21am On Aug 02, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Yoruba Muslims won't win in social Media, neither would they win at the polls.

They would lose all round.

Let's just stop this Yoruba Muslim nonsense. Agbadorian urchins abound in every religion and tribe, along with a common denomination of sheer stupidity failure and lunacy.
Awon oniyeye gbogbo.

1 Like

Re: Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts by Doyou2019: 1:35am On Aug 02, 2022
Arysexy:
Agbado urchins chunned out from Tinubu support group telegram.

They hope to cause religious and tribal rift among Nigerians to the benefit of their candidate.

We will suprise them

They are like 'Lord Baelish' of the GOT fame. These vermins would burn Nigeria to the ground, if that would make their Escobat drug lord the king of her ashes
But that will never happen, because for each agbadorian fool, we have 50 patriotic OBIdients, ever ready to protect and guard the sanctity of dear Nigeria, .

They will always fail las las! Na dia default setting to lose!
Awon oniyeye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts by Minjim: 3:13am On Aug 02, 2022
So far LO supporters are the most active and vocal on all Social Media platforms,

You should know Social Media is a double-edged sword.
Re: Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts by Realist12: 3:54am On Aug 02, 2022
This one never be vice president excuses don start. Shey him no know say na how Obi movement dey work be that.
Re: Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts by savenigeria1: 5:27am On Aug 02, 2022
Throwback:

Vote Nigerian/Nigerian.

Vote Tinubu/Shettima.

Divide and rule can not work for you this time. It is now you are calling a section of Nigeria "Biafra". Please reason well, if Nigeria is good it is good for all of us. If it bad it will be bad for all of us. You don't care about unity of Nigeria.
Re: Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts by cedricksly: 5:40am On Aug 02, 2022
Throwback:

Vote Nigerian/Nigerian.

Vote Tinubu/Shettima.
inasmuch as I do not subscribe to killing anybody due to their sexuality, but I think it is stupid to always want to subscribe and mirror every negative and sodomy laws passed by the western words, Nigeria is not a place for gay or so called LGBTQ, the faster some you your Recognize that the safer for some of you to enjoy your freedom of movement, liberty and association... Every nation has their core value and dos and don'ts, the ability to respect Nigeria own would save their head..... You dare not speak of LGBTQ in Saudi Arabia, does it make them bad as a country, No!! We need to learn how to base our argument or words appropriately to the issue at hand and not bring gay or similar issh into politics.. Baseline respect people's believe, religion, and boundaries... Speaking of him been a Mauritania, that one is even more stupid and baseless, even if your argument is true, are u aware there is more than one way to be a citizen of any country? If he became a citizen by investment birth or naturalisation in Nigeria, he is fit and more than qualified to contest for any political office In Nigeria. You know how many of your Nigeria decent are mayor's in united States?? So oga leave that ur talk for dustbin bcoz it belongs there.

NOTE: I do not CONDEMN nor SUPPORT gay or LGBTQ, make anybody no Initiate or to do am with me or in my private space.
Re: Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts by philips007(m): 5:48am On Aug 02, 2022
Throwback:

Vote Nigerian/Nigerian.

Vote Tinubu/Shettima.

We understand you're one of the gays. But don't worry okay? There will be a place for you.
Re: Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts by Nobody: 5:55am On Aug 02, 2022
This one go worse pass Buhari, mumu go block Twitter na. This man is an idiot, desperate fool. This man is a nonentity, has never done anything for his state, nation or community. This is a hungry desperate thief.
Re: Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts by Nobody: 5:57am On Aug 02, 2022
adeeyarhabdulla:
Obidient movement is everywhere ☺️☺️☺️☺️
There should join the procession as we support a nation builder ....Peter Obi
Ohhh sorry � His Excellency president Peter Obi..
Obi is an IPOB terrorist sympathizer.
Re: Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts by jrobbins: 6:04am On Aug 02, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
The people that open these accounts are from the agbado kingdom of zombie miscreants...

OSUN , OYO, KOGI states to be precise.

Remove Kogi. We're obidient
Re: Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts by Makowonda: 6:14am On Aug 02, 2022
hasanayomide3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRlwpVqY6-k

The vice-presidential candidate of the Labour party, Yusuf Baba-Ahmed has raised serious concern over the misuse of social media by his opponent with the intent of causing religious disaffection.

He raised the alarm at a news conference in Abuja on Monday,

Mr Baba-Ahmed said since his emergence as the vice-presidential candidate of the Labour party, political opponents have opened fake social media accounts to discredit him and his party.

He appealed to social media operators to understand the dangers that the misuse of social media poses to the peace and unity of the country
It is not your political opponents that are opening such accounts,supporters of your political opponents aren't that active online.It is the aggressive supporters of your principal that are behind it.They do and say things without actually weighing the consequences of their words and actions.In your case they've forgotten that you're a Muslim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidential Debate - Battle Of The Campaigners / Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 / Nigeria Closes Land & Sea Borders For Upcoming Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.