Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms (38744 Views)

Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. / Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) / Hamza Bin Laden Is Dead! Son Of Osama Bin Laden Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by bizzibodi(m): 8:33am On Aug 02, 2022
Abeg US we need yo killer drones in northern nigeriya....the harvest is ripe & plenty.

1 Like

Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by VictorUSA(m): 8:34am On Aug 02, 2022
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin
Abeg just enter the sit of USA president now now, Biden dey look for you grin grin
The way you give me joy in this forum ehngrin as if I should reward you by making you my Vicegrin

1 Like

Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by MatrixCircle: 8:34am On Aug 02, 2022
Remaining to take out the ones in Nigeria, starting from the cabinet.
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:36am On Aug 02, 2022
We are appealing to Nigerian Muslims not to start religious war now that Muhammad's General has been killed

3 Likes

Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by GardenOfGod(m): 8:36am On Aug 02, 2022
seunny4lif:
A doctor shocked shocked
Hmmm
Can the USA also direct does missiles on those Terrorists in Nigeria especially Abuja
Your sophisticated mofos thinks they are capable of defeating their Islamic terrorists devoted members alone without any foreign support. grin
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by kingthreat(m): 8:36am On Aug 02, 2022
After 20 years grin grin grin
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by Galaticos444: 8:37am On Aug 02, 2022
Teerach:
grin grin grin grin Bin Laden's deputy. Rot in hell. Nonsense and terrorists. Very anyhow humans with zero tolerance for religion. They always destroy and never create. If they step foot into any nation, their goal is to turn it into shreds. Like they love war pass the god dey claim to serve.
l love d statement "they always destroy and never create"

1 Like

Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by VictorUSA(m): 8:39am On Aug 02, 2022
Dvdpity:

Hahaha.

You don't know that
Taiwan is REPUBLIC OF CHINA ROC.
YOU DON'T KNOW THAT TAIWAN IS CHINA.

people are not really enlightened at all.
That China claim Taiwan is part of it doesn't make it reality.

That Taiwan is part of China doesn't mean the two can't go to war against each other.

And I hope I'm not a swinecheesy

1 Like

Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by Franklyspeakin: 8:41am On Aug 02, 2022
Dey pray for Nigeria sometimes
obonujoker:
The best country in the world.. don't joke with them grin

The reason they are called God's own country.

The wicked devilish LGBTQ clowns perpetrated into America by George Soros and the NWO failures, will never suffice. The prayers of the righteous ones will hold and defeat the vices of the Devil in America before the coming of the failed antichrist.

America CIA can get you anywhere... how will you believe America has left Taliban fully... lol
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by HeavenVGate: 8:41am On Aug 02, 2022
Righteousness2:
He has been sent to meet and party with his 72 virgins.

His eyes will be wide open right now to see ,Know and Understand that he wasted his life on earth.
Pity the man or woman who Departs this Earth without JESUS Christ...
This is blasphemy comment. If I wanna treat your fu*k up ( Iin which I'm still thinking, the reason why I have this your comment screenshot and keep on my phone), I will take this to Twitter and Senu will produce you when police grab his balls and you will rot in jail YOU STUP!D ID!OT

1 Like

Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by anonimi: 8:46am On Aug 02, 2022
Quest7777:
"I Consider Osama Bin Laden a Better Muslim Than Myself" - Isa Ali Pantami, Federal Minister of Communications and Digital Economy of Nigeria shocked

Not different from Bubu the Boko Haram sympathiser in Aso Rock, packaged by Thiefnuibu as the General to deal with what clueless, bloody civilian Jonathan could not deal with.

Emergingnation:
Flashback: How Bola Tinubu spoke highly of Buhari in 2015, named PDP ‘Poverty Development Party

National leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu had during the presidential campaign in 2015, referred to President Muhammadu Buhari as the only solution for the security and economic challenges facing Nigeria.

During a mega presidential rally, the former governor of Lagos State recalled how some powerful nations in the world returned to army generals when they were challenged, saying “Major General Buhari would revive Nigeria’s economy”.

He named the current opposition People’s Democratic Party, PDP as the “Poverty Development Party saying they had nothing to offer.

His words at the time were; “Every nation has a period of their own challenges, when America was challenged, they turned to one great man, their ex-military general, General Eisenhower. When the French were challenged, they turned to their general, Charles de Gaulle.

“When Britain was challenged, they turned to their general. Today, Nigeria is economically and physically challenged so we turn to General Muhammadu Buhari. He is the right man for the job. If you talk about military experience, he has it abundantly, he has courage, simplicity, he has it abundantly.

“If you talk about great determination, a combination of vision and ability to perform, honesty and integrity, he has it abundantly.

“I laugh when the incapable government, ‘Poverty Development Party’ PDP were talking. They have nothing again to say, they now want to question the qualifications of General Buhari and look for his certificate”.

Following the manifestos in 2015 which projected the APC presidential candidate as a ‘saviour’, Buhari defeated the then incumbent president, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan with Nigerians expecting a total change in security and economy.

DAILY POST recalls that the Gross Domestic Product, GDP figure in 2015 was $492,437 million which made Nigeria the number 24 in the ranking of GDP of the 196 countries in the world according to the world bank.

Following the current outcry from Nigerians over the hike in prices of commodities, the cost of living in Nigeria prior to the 2015 general elections can be referred to as moderate as a dollar was exchanged for ₦187.952 contrary to the current ₦412.4 to a dollar.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/01/flashback-how-bola-tinubu-spoke-highly-of-buhari-in-2015-named-pdp-poverty-development-party/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by 8stargeneral: 8:46am On Aug 02, 2022
doggedfighter:

You eat corpse?
Ask him

1 Like

Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by uptownemmygee(m): 8:47am On Aug 02, 2022
Dvdpity:
Don't worry they will kill him again.

And again
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by Nonexisting: 8:49am On Aug 02, 2022
Dvdpity:

Hahaha.

You don't know that

So this gibberish you uttered here shows you are enlightened? You see how you just disgraced yourself with pride.

1 Like

Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by EmiDon11: 8:50am On Aug 02, 2022
Antoeni:
US Military Killed Him Once And He Died ,
If it was Nigeria Military , they would Kill him up to 6 Times
how did u know that he died?

I dont know why blacks worship white like God.
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by obedience4(m): 8:50am On Aug 02, 2022
Dvdpity:

Hahaha.

You don't know that

Read history Taiwan is never China.
The civil war in China splits the Nation into two with the communist retaining the main land China and the Democratic inclined sect retreating To the Taiwan island
Taiwan is a self governed State.
Yes it is not recognized by most countries even the the UN but they are autonomous..
Until 1956 Taiwan was actually the UN recognized China until the USA- China one state two country policy that brought the PRC (china) into the UN

2 Likes

Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by Riversstate: 8:51am On Aug 02, 2022
VictorUSA:
This is not my problem is that we need China to strike Taiwan asap so we can impose crippling sanctions on China, sell weapons to Taiwan to prolong the war, rally other countries behind us to isolate China and watch them crumble like Russia.

You won't talk about your poverty striking home in the North

Na China and Taiwan you dey carry fornhead like Galla

Misplaced priority
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by Delacroix6(m): 8:53am On Aug 02, 2022
Righteousness2:
He has been sent to meet and party with his 72 virgins.

His eyes will be wide open right now to see ,Know and Understand that he wasted his life on earth.
Pity the man or woman who Departs this Earth without JESUS Christ...

MF but you hate noamerice
Ars*hat

2 Likes

Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by Savagr(m): 8:54am On Aug 02, 2022
VictorUSA:
This is not my problem is that we need China to strike Taiwan asap so we can impose crippling sanctions on China, sell weapons to Taiwan to prolong the war, rally other countries behind us to isolate China and watch them crumble like Russia.
LoL
You believed russia is crumbled
Big joke
Ukraine is the one who suffered the loss
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by EmiDon11: 8:54am On Aug 02, 2022
8stargeneral:
Ask him
why he go ask him?
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by Kumadami: 8:55am On Aug 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Can we see his pics?
Same way they lied Bin Laden was killed when he is chilling on an island till this very day.
go and see the movie CODE NAME GERONIMO you will understand better
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by Femeto: 8:56am On Aug 02, 2022
HonNL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxTDjAMc-Gw
Zawahiri, an Egyptian doctor and surgeon, helped coordinate the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks. Ayman al-Zawahri has been the leader of al-Qaeda since June 2011 after Osama Bin Laden was killed.

SOURCE
Buhari seek Bidens help in insecurity. The world has left Nigeria behind
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by luxs(m): 8:57am On Aug 02, 2022
bpalace:
R
FOR REST IN PIECES¡
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by FiremanX: 8:59am On Aug 02, 2022
Dvdpity:
Don't worry they will kill him again.
lolx
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by Ubanz: 8:59am On Aug 02, 2022
You mean the ones that beheaded the British soldier in broad daylight & even requested for selfies?

awoniyi1236:
Islamic religion go far worldwide (I love Yoruba Muslim sha)
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by SenecaTheYonger: 9:01am On Aug 02, 2022
Why kill him? The group has been silent ever since. It seems the leader was a tame guy. Now we don’t know how the new leader will be like. But I’m sure USA knows this.
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by Pootle: 9:02am On Aug 02, 2022
two dotted forehead people always a problem

2 Likes

Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by nesphil(m): 9:03am On Aug 02, 2022
These wild animals don't deserve to live among humans.
They must be taken out at all cost and by all means.
Well done America.
HonNL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxTDjAMc-Gw
Zawahiri, an Egyptian doctor and surgeon, helped coordinate the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks. Ayman al-Zawahri has been the leader of al-Qaeda since June 2011 after Osama Bin Laden was killed.

SOURCE

1 Like

Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by almakiyyun(m): 9:06am On Aug 02, 2022
Quest7777:
"I Consider Osama Bin Laden a Better Muslim Than Myself" - Isa Ali Pantami, Federal Minister of Communications and Digital Economy of Nigeria shocked

Yes of course.
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by nick50(m): 9:06am On Aug 02, 2022
That's professionalism if na Nigerian soldiers they will kill and rape multiple innocent civilians before hitting the target..Nigeria is a failed state!!
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by Delacroix6(m): 9:09am On Aug 02, 2022
Dvdpity:

Hahaha.

You don't know that

Yes Taiwan is the original China.
One that was one of the founding members of the UN not the stupid CCP that overtook KMT thanks to support from l*mearse Soviet Union.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Germany Floods: 42 People Dead (Photos, Video) / All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack / How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.