Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms (38684 Views)

Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. / Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) / Hamza Bin Laden Is Dead! Son Of Osama Bin Laden Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by HeavenVGate: 10:30am On Aug 02, 2022
007Marvel:

Oga calm down no go dey carry religion for head like say na your papa business! I thought you were more enlightened than the Deborah killers because you clearly had some level of education! Serve your God not your religion. I come in peace. Vawulence not needed wink wink
Not at all. I serves my God with my sense. If someone talk sh!t about my God, I won't fight back never and ever because He should have power to punish that person not me. But when that happens, I cautions people so that what happened to Deborah won't happen to them because no one can tell who is who really serves his God with sense. Thanks
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by caracas: 10:31am On Aug 02, 2022
Thank God the USA is the USA …….
Cos if china, Russia or any other country had this kind of power the USA has the world would have been a terrible place to be…..
Putin would just sit on his chair in Moscow and call buhari “ mr man surrender your country to me or I kill you right now with my drones”…..

1 Like

Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by VictorUSA(m): 10:33am On Aug 02, 2022
HeavenVGate:

Now that you have discovered you're walking naked, it's time you find your way back on the chain but wait, how are you gonna be gettinf your meds now when your psychiatrist also on the loose too No doubt, this country really dealt with you grin grin grin
But wait a minute, where are your siblings? Oh! Are they all on chain too? shocked shocked shocked I'm sad you're going through this cry cry cry grin grin grin
Hmm I can't help but imagine condition, it leaves me with little to zero doubt why you screenshot a fellow comrade's commentgrin I hope not all your family tree is mentally derangedgrin Drop your aza make I send you like 50k to buy pants for your wifegrin
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by Horokrox: 10:33am On Aug 02, 2022
VictorUSA:
This is not my problem is that we need China to strike Taiwan asap so we can impose crippling sanctions on China, sell weapons to Taiwan to prolong the war, rally other countries behind us to isolate China and watch them crumble like Russia.
US sanctions wouldn't work on China you must be living in a fantasy world
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by SlavaUkraini: 10:37am On Aug 02, 2022
Good...

Another head slamming bastard that kill people in the name of Allah is no more.

Kasim Shetimma the Boko Haram Founder should be on the US watch list and taken out because their plan is to turn Nigeria to an Islamic Emirate.
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by Indispensable85(m): 10:38am On Aug 02, 2022
Why can't we get these drones in Nigeria?
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:48am On Aug 02, 2022
Nice one Biden

But Yoruba Muslim are peaceful
Not violent in nature
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by HeavenVGate: 10:49am On Aug 02, 2022
VictorUSA:
Hmm I can't help but imagine condition, it leaves me with little to zero doubt why you screenshot a fellow comrade's commentgrin I hope not all your family tree is mentally derangedgrin Drop your aza make I send you like 50k to buy pants for wifegrin
Thought you got some flows but you got none because I didn't expect it to be this dry. Who ask you for money? Who talk about it? Poor ones can easily be noticed grin grin grin
You want me to send my aza ? You're very wicked, you don't have no mercy for your parents. Their monies is already been spent on your meds and jabs and you still want them to send me money? shocked shocked shocked No wonder your psychiatrist let loose of you out of the facility because you don't worth it. Don't get back on the chain, instead, get yourself a snipper and drink to end the sh!t cuz' you should not be still living. Now you have got the best advise from me for free but if you hear and don't listen, that's your problem ok.
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by 5thcolm(m): 10:52am On Aug 02, 2022
obonujoker:
The best country in the world.. don't joke with them grin

The reason they are called God's own country.

The wicked devilish LGBTQ clowns perpetrated into America by George Soros and the NWO failures, will never suffice. The prayers of the righteous ones will hold and defeat the vices of the Devil in America before the coming of the failed antichrist.

America CIA can get you anywhere... how will you believe America has left Taliban fully... lol

George soros don suffer for una hand..lol
I heard he is the cause of the extreme heat too.
May God Dave us from George doros o. Abi? Lol

1 Like

Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by NtiObaEneke(f): 10:53am On Aug 02, 2022
This is not life these people are living. Smh
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by adolfHitler1934: 11:01am On Aug 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Can we see his pics?
Same way they lied Bin Laden was killed when he is chilling on an island till this very day.
Anyway, you're a GOAT. MUMU!
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by jkingx(m): 11:02am On Aug 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Can we see his pics?
Same way they lied Bin Laden was killed when he is chilling on an island till this very day.
Some monikers are really suiting.
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by frankmoney(m): 11:03am On Aug 02, 2022
Read about this dude in the book growing up bin Laden . Very wicked man
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by proxillin(m): 11:14am On Aug 02, 2022
A trained freemason like bin laden..

we are living on lies
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by Mrexcell(m): 11:16am On Aug 02, 2022
When will they also come and strike bokoharam leaders and politicians here in nigeria?
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by MedicH: 11:18am On Aug 02, 2022
Dvdpity:
Don't worry they will kill him again.

Is it that you did not read the last two words of the headline or that you read it but u no understand am?

All these illiterate nigerians and their thinking self.
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by VictorUSA(m): 11:20am On Aug 02, 2022
HeavenVGate Actually, your baby brain can't comprehend..No wonder you reason backwardcheesy

Ur wife doesnt have a single pant and u cant afford it, yet u reject the money given to u free to buy it for her, that is the real definition of wickednessgrin You must be suffering from abject poverty to think that 50k is any big amount of money and i must admit that it is the mentality of the very poorgrin

You screenshot a comment and threaten to take it to twitter so that the op will be dragged out, that is the real definition of hopelessness and joblessnessgrin You are quick to react against blasphemy, no wonder u guys killed Deborah Samuel in Sokoto.Why not use such energy and time you screenshot a comment on NL to screenshot what known terrorists say in the media and take it to twitter? Your case don cast and don fall doctors hands..No wonder u were not recommended a psychiatry..Ur case is a serious one: you need thorough spiritual deliverancegrin
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by richeeyo(m): 11:23am On Aug 02, 2022
gambojimeta:
Thanks Grandpa Biden.
They made him think he his now safe, so they can gather better intelligence on him in a better trianglulated zone, it's not new
CIA just pushed the news to the media
But the president never confirmed it
You no intelligent reach them rest
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by richeeyo(m): 11:24am On Aug 02, 2022
Dvdpity:
Don't worry they will kill him again.
They made him think he his now safe, so they can gather better intelligence on him in a better trianglulated zone, it's not new
CIA just pushed the news to the media
But the president never confirmed it
You no intelligent reach them rest
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by rickleye: 11:25am On Aug 02, 2022
And another will take its place ….
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by Abujaexpress: 11:39am On Aug 02, 2022
HonNL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxTDjAMc-Gw
Zawahiri, an Egyptian doctor and surgeon, helped coordinate the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks. Ayman al-Zawahri has been the leader of al-Qaeda since June 2011 after Osama Bin Laden was killed.

SOURCE
Taliban must passed intelligence to the U.S, the reason it left Afghanistan for the Talibans. We can now see that there was a deal
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by jimetagambo: 11:56am On Aug 02, 2022
SmartPolician:
You can criticize the United States for anything, but you have to give these guys credit for being purposeful and focused, irrespective of party differences. This is what Nigeria lacks in her politics - even though there are no clear-cut differences between the major parties, APC and PDP.

These Islamic terrorists attacked World Trade Center and the Pentagon in September 2001.
George Bush, a Republican president, couldn't bring the major culprits to justice.

However, Barack Obama, a Democratic president, killed Osama bin Laden 10 years later. 21 years later, Joe Biden, another Democratic president, has killed Ayman al-Zawahiri, another mastermind of the dastardly attack.

1 Like

Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by Sunnybabe(m): 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
USA dont joke nor negotiate with terrorist.

Unlike my own kwantiri... angry angry
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by jimetagambo: 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Every reasonable person who knows the story know that USA has been the aggressor and thieves who tried to steal Afghan resources and Martyrs like Osama and Al zawahiri were the ones who taught the bitches a lesson with the 9/11 attacks. Osama in his interview said anyone who opposed US robbery and oppression in their own land is labelled a Terrorist. But thank God 9/11 happened, the bitches will forever cry and be sad on every September 11. Whether they kill Osama or Zawahiri the fact remains that 9/11 taught the Terrorist state of America a bitter lesson they will never forget. Rest on powerful Martyrs Osama Bin Laden, Qassem Soleimani, Ayman Al zawahiri. God bless your souls, you taught the western homosexual pigs a lesson they will never forget in their lives.
Terrorist spotted.
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by jimetagambo: 12:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
5thcolm:

George soros don suffer for una hand..lol
I heard he is the cause of the extreme heat too.
May God Dave us from George doros o. Abi? Lol
It was bill gate prior to Soros. I wonder who would be next after Soros. Elon Musk perhaps.
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by jimetagambo: 12:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
rickleye:
And another will take its place ….
And he will be killed too grin

1 Like

Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by Oladelepsy001(m): 12:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
The Democrat presidents silently achieves a lot in terms of war against terrorism than the Republican presidents that are so good in publicity. E.g: Osama bin Laden was brought down during Obama's reign as president and now, his successor has been brought down by president Joe Biden who was Obama's former vice...
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by Mrkindness: 12:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Can we see his pics?
YMP self.
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by Righteousness2(m): 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
Young man,
There is nothing you will do!
There is nothing you can do!
Repent Quickly so you don't Perish!
Repent Quickly and come to JESUS so you don't go join him with 72 virgins.
Rent Quickly so you do waste your life !

HeavenVGate:

This is blasphemy comment. If I wanna treat your fu*k up ( Iin which I'm still thinking, the reason why I have this your comment screenshot and keep on my phone), I will take this to Twitter and Senu will produce you when police grab his balls and you will rot in jail YOU STUP!D ID!OT
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by Comedian2019: 12:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
NwaAdazzi:
72 Virgins with Firm Breasts waiting for him,I hope it was worth it comrade cheesy
Imaginary virgins in an imaginary paradise grin grin grin
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by Righteousness2(m): 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
You don't serve GOD with sense! Your sense is Folly.
You drop your sense and Follow JESUS Christ.

HeavenVGate:

Not at all. I serves my God with my sense. If someone talk sh!t about my God, I won't fight back never and ever because He should have power to punish that person not me. But when that happens, I cautions people so that what happened to Deborah won't happen to them because no one can tell who is who really serves his God with sense. Thanks
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by AngelicBeing: 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
Righteousness2:
He has been sent to meet and party with his 72 virgins.

His eyes will be wide open right now to see ,Know and Understand that he wasted his life on earth.
Pity the man or woman who Departs this Earth without JESUS Christ...
Gbamsulotely, 72 Virgins of Satan will use koboko laden with fire to flog the bastard in the lake of fire for eternity, hahaha grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Germany Floods: 42 People Dead (Photos, Video) / 117th US Congress Prayer Ends With "Amen And A Woman" / All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.