Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million (29515 Views)

Youth Party (YP): INEC Registers New Political Party / Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs / INEC Registers Over 5 Million Eligible Voters In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by Akmarshal(m): 3:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
[quote author=ChangedMan1999 post=115301218]Umunna, lekwa

North West 22.67 million voters

North East 12.8 million voters

North Central 14.1 million voters

South West 18.3 million voters

South East 11.49 million voters

South South 15.2 million voters

Don't give any idiot opportunity to tell you South East( Ndigbo) doesn't have significant population.

For certain more than 98% of 11.49 million of the registerd voters in South East are nothing but Ndigbo; People of other ethnic groups don't like staying or living in South East.

More than 30% percent South East people are not living in the South East.

Majority of this more than 30% lives in South West.

The rest are in South South and North.

Now, if you take a look at 18.3 million voters from South West you will see that not less than 4 million are South West based South Easterners.

And if you look at 15.2 million voters from South South you will see that not less than 2 million of the voters are South South based South Easterners.

Apart from South South based South Easterners, there are South South people who identify and are Ndigbo.

More than 4 million South Easterners are based in the North. And they registerd there.

If you add all this numbers together you will see that Yoruba actually doesn't have more people than Ndigbo

Writing....
Re u high or something? Re u seeing ur write up while writing or they re calling ur name from the village? So childish presentation.
Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by Parachoko: 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
TotalRunter:

Kwankwaso tried honestly, i used to know Kano before Kwankwaso and the difference is clear. Even Ganduje has done excellently like Kwankwaso. But Obi is beyond about infrastructure, he built infrastructure but he also did excellently in other areas like education. I used to work with MDG projects and every single consultant knew that Anambra under PO was doing something extraordinary, you can go and find out. Or is it how he removed anambra from states that owe pensioners? See there's no space to start listing his achievements
Which Governor no construct road? Which Givernor no invest in education? There is no extraordinary thing Obi did in Anambra.

I will only accept when you are able to point. Akpabio perform far better than Obi.

In fact, in terms of infrastructure, Umahi has perform better than Obi.

Obi is overrated.
Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by Wwwq: 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ok
Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by uniqueboi1(m): 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
asamaigho:

Just imagine how this idiot is de-marketing peter obi, instead of him to align with other tribes, he is busy comparing igbo and yoruba, what a strategy, he forgets that anyone yoruba aligns with wins elections.
All the igbos need now is to align the thw SW,SS,NC.
PLEASE ALL OBIDIENT FOLLOWERS SHOULD IGNORE UNIFORMED FELLOW OF THIS LIKE.
OBIDATTI 2023.

Apt!
Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by Jack500: 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
Penguin2:
So, in the period under review, Southsouth performed the best by adding about 3.2million new voters.

That’s about 1million above the almighty Northwest that some fools are urinating on their cloth and choosing an all Muslim ticket to impress.

Rivers State is now the fourth most electoral valuable state in Nigeria too.

If we critically analyze this data and consider how each top candidate stands in the top five states…

You will discover that in Lagos, with the highest number of voters of 7.1million, it is split in an almost 50:50 ratio between Peter Obi and Tinubu. Peter Obi might even pull a surprise and win the state.

The next most valuable state is Kano which is now out of reach of both Tinubu and Atiku. It must be admitted however that the duo of Atiku and Tinubu are still going to garner some votes in the state.

Third on the log, Kaduna, is still open for a taking with Peter Obi’s Running Mate coming from here and with the Southern Kaduna factor, where this state will swing is still be seen. But when you recall that Elrufai of APC is a sitting governor then you won’t dismiss APC still. Atiku and Kwankwaso are also considerably popular here.

The only two states with major voting numbers that is safe for a candidate are Rivers and Delta, two states that are very Obidient.

Let me not bore you with long tales… just want you to see Peter Obi victory staring at your face.

You are saying Peter obi will win, Delta and rivers with a large margin? If you really know politics you should know that votes in those states will be split equally between LP and PDP, I am even tipping PDP to win those states, albeit with a little margin
Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by Jack500: 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
post=115305666:

Northwest will go to Kwankwaso, Northeast will go for Atiku, in Southwest, Lagos votes will be divided by LP, PDP, APC and NNPP, South-east and South-South will wing to Obi same with North Central and FCT.

Northwest to kwankwaso? You are really a joker, sha don't deactivate your moniker after the election grin grin

1 Like

Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by EwebSolution: 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
INEC should better do well this year and 2023......

Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by Nec41: 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
treesun:

https://punchng.com/north-west-south-west-lead-as-inec-registers-96-2-million/
INEC pls do also tell Nigerians the people that make up those highest registered voters in North-West And South-West. Atleast you have their names in your portal.
Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
Jack500:

Northwest to kwankwaso? You are really a joker, sha don't deactivate your moniker after the election grin grin
Tinubu will come from Southwest to win Kwankwaso in Northwest I dey pity you guys, keep depending on governors when Oyetola couldn't save himself last month

1 Like

Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by Viscuz: 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
post=115316890:

Tinubu will come from Southwest to win Kwankwaso in Northwest I dey pity you guys, keep depending on governors when Otedola couldn't save himself last month

Kwankwaso na daily contribution.

It actually depends on which of the money bag e go do Ajo for .

If e give Tinubu e supporters go follow

If e give Obi e supporters go follow

If e give Atiku e supporters go follow

That man na just waste of space for every election

Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by Jack500: 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
post=115316890:

Tinubu will come from Southwest to win Kwankwaso in Northwest I dey pity you guys, keep depending on governors when Otedola couldn't save himself last month

We shall see, it seems you never get the memo grin grin, even Kwankwaso will work for Tinubu
Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by deleo16(m): 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
PVC REGISTRATION CHART BY REGION

Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by pharmaking: 5:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
The South-East, which is the smallest geopolitical zone, and consists of five states – Ebonyi, Enugu, Abia, Anambra and Imo – now has 11.49 million voters while the number of registered voters in the Federal Capital Territory has increased from 1.3 million to 1.5 million.

Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by wealthgoddess: 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
DamianX:

This is false.
I am a native of kwara, Yoruba. I have lived here all my life. We are predominantly yoruba. Kogi was once a part of kwara and they are majorly yoruba too.
You are either a kid, a tribal bigot or a fool to ignore this glaring stats.
Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by daygee12: 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed Northern and western Christians are not voting for Druggie, Lagos is no man's land and the rest of the south will never support an unhealthy candidate with his moozlem assistant.

#OBIdience 2023

Don't worry u will phased out politically in Lagos soon. Lagos will also give u the same treatment u give to other tribes in ur Y'eastern states.
Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by Naajjii: 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
Vitally123:

PITY and Suffocate yourself, Obi is a Goal, anyhow you scheme. God will get his glory.
Your eyes will soon open. grin grin

1 Like

Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by anonymous1759(m): 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
Enskynelson:

Thank you for your response. Your maturity was what prompted me to respond too in the first place because many people would throw insults just because they want to prove a point.
Yea, he brought innovations to Lagos. But is it not true that much were for his gains?
Lastly, when I mentioned an obvious point of his age and weaknesses that comes with old and the demands that awaits the next o... You were quite about it.
With all attributes put together, in my view, OBI remains the best option. BAT has high exposure, experience and maturity due to his age but that age is also a big disadvantage. We don't want another president who lacks awareness including self-awareness.

That’s your opinion though . Ancellotti is better than Arteta.
Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by Enskynelson(m): 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2022
anonymous1759:

That’s your opinion though . Ancellotti is better than Arteta.
grin
Not when it comes to wrestling LOL
Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by DamianX: 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
wealthgoddess:

I am a native of kwara, Yoruba. I have lived here all my life. We are predominantly yoruba. Kogi was once a part of kwara and they are majorly yoruba too.
You are either a kid, a tribal bigot or a fool to ignore this glaring stats.

You are empty because we are counting indigenous people of the SW and not people from Kwara nor kogi same way we are not counting the Igbos from Delta, Rivers or Benue etc but migrants from SE geopolitical zones.
Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by DamianX: 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
Nec41:

INEC pls do also tell Nigerians the people that make up those highest registered voters in North-West And South-West. Atleast you have their names in your portal.

They will never do that but we know their tricks already.
Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
Goodnigga:
You are right, but you just mentioned individuals who are in government, forgetting that it is the people that determines the votes. Can't you see Osun, with the power of incumbency, Tinubu factor, money, LGAs , Senators in the state. They still lost. Power belong to the people, not political positions

you're not wise, Buhari APC play neutral game in Osun to prove a political point

if you're sensible you will know without Omisore Oyetola wouldn't have won the first election

now Ilesha Rauf town also affected Oyetola victory

PDP 403,371

APC 375,027

28k votes different because of Aregbe rift with Oyetola, without this rift there is no how Oyetola would have lose that election, you know how many APC members decamped because of Aregbe

if Tinubu is not busy with his Presidential election, there is no how he would have lose that election, give kudos to him for penetrating Osun PDP state

Yusuf LP won 2,729

a former Deputy speaker?

don't be deceived that LP will win anything, even southeast LP can't win all
Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by Goodnigga: 8:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

you're not wise, Buhari APC play neutral game in Osun to prove a political point

if you're sensible you will know without Omisore Oyetola wouldn't have won the first election

now Ilesha Rauf town also affected Oyetola victory

PDP 403,371

APC 375,027

28k votes different because of Aregbe rift with Oyetola, without this rift there is no how Oyetola would have lose that election, you know how many APC members decamped because of Aregbe

if Tinubu is not busy with his Presidential election, there is no how he would have lose that election, give kudos to him for penetrating Osun PDP state

Yusuf LP won 2,729

a former Deputy speaker?

don't be deceived that LP will win anything, even southeast LP can't win all
I will quote you after elections
Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by TotalRunter: 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
Parachoko:
Which Governor no construct road? Which Givernor no invest in education? There is no extraordinary thing Obi did in Anambra.

I will only accept when you are able to point. Akpabio perform far better than Obi.

In fact, in terms of infrastructure, Umahi has perform better than Obi.

Obi is overrated.

Don't say which governor doesn't do road in kogi or benue state. Umahi is excellent but infrastructure is not enough. What is Umahi's cost of governance? As for Akpabio don't even bring him here because no state collects Akwaibom's kind of allocation. Yes he tried but at what cost? Akpabio left office as rich as his state because of inflated jobs like the stadium they said could build 3 conveniently. Obi beats all of them because he crashed cost of governance which is the highest information we want passed to our wasteful political elite who wrongly assume Nigeria is a rich country. People like Obi get it that we are very very poor. And another big point for him is his humility while in office. The humility of his family too. Up till today i don't know his wife because he doesn't put her in our face. Like governor Udom is performing but he's not humble. Akpabio was not humble either. Wike is performing but the same arrogance and high cost of doing things. Obi is a modern and accessible leader and nigerians are tired of emperor governors
Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by Parachoko: 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
TotalRunter:

Don't say which governor doesn't do road in kogi or benue state. Umahi is excellent but infrastructure is not enough. What is Umahi's cost of governance? As for Akpabio don't even bring him here because no state collects Akwaibom's kind of allocation. Yes he tried but at what cost? Akpabio left office as rich as his state because of inflated jobs like the stadium they said could build 3 conveniently. Obi beats all of them because he crashed cost of governance which is the highest information we want passed to our wasteful political elite who wrongly assume Nigeria is a rich country. People like Obi get it that we are very very poor. And another big point for him is his humility while in office. The humility of his family too. Up till today i don't know his wife because he doesn't put her in our face. Like governor Udom is performing but he's not humble. Akpabio was not humble either. Wike is performing but the same arrogance and high cost of doing things. Obi is a modern and accessible leader and nigerians are tired of emperor governors
Obi is over rated. He didn't do any special thing in Anambra.

You can list his legacies still standing in Anambra to prove me wrong.

Lekki free trade zone is the brain child of Tinubu. The numbers of industries in LFTZ alone is more than the industries in the whole Anambra State
Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by TotalRunter: 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
Parachoko:
Obi is over rated. He didn't do any special thing in Anambra.

You can list his legacies still standing in Anambra to prove me wrong.

Lekki free trade zone is the brain child of Tinubu. The numbers of industries in LFTZ alone is more than the industries in the whole Anambra State

Tinubu was one of my choices until he bowed to the pressure of the muslim north who imposed Shettima on him. Tinubu is good but not exceptional in the sense Nigeria needs now. He didn't cut govt spending in his time, and you can't even question anything he does so how do i vote such a person in 2023?
Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by wealthgoddess: 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
DamianX:

You are empty because we are counting indigenous people of the SW and not people from Kwara nor kogi same way we are not counting the Igbos from Delta, Rivers or Benue etc but migrants from SE geopolitical zones.
you seem to be pained that you are a minority. Even the Fulanis are much more than your deranged lineage.
Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by Parachoko: 11:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
TotalRunter:

Tinubu was one of my choices until he bowed to the pressure of the muslim north who imposed Shettima on him. Tinubu is good but not exceptional in the sense Nigeria needs now. He didn't cut govt spending in his time, and you can't even question anything he does so how do i vote such a person in 2023?
What do you even mean by he didn't cut Government spending in his time? Can you explain cause I do not even know what you're talking about.

Do you have an evidence the North force Tinubu to choose Shettima?

He choose Shettima, he has made it clear why he choose Shettima. I do not understand where you guys do get all what you say from.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/543110-tinubu-meets-apc-state-speakers-explains-why-he-picked-shettima-as-running-mate.html

I am waiting for you to show me evidence Shettima was forced on him.

You're never a BAT supporter. You are just one of his unnecessary haters.

Is your right not to support him, but to dey tell me you're once his supporter and then you start spewing chidish and unintelligent accusation is what I won't agree with.
Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by DamianX: 11:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
wealthgoddess:
you seem to be pained that you are a minority. Even the Fulanis are much more than your deranged lineage.

Hahaha. Minority? Majority why are you ready to die for our oil.
Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by anonymous1759(m): 11:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
Enskynelson:

grin
Not when it comes to wrestling LOL

When it comes to wisdom : we’re not fighting war in Nigeria
Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by ellovee(m): 12:10am On Aug 03, 2022
Penguin2:

You don’t know what is going on, do you?
Yes o do, except there is something you want to tell me. So feel free to do so.
Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by MOJ584(m): 5:06am On Aug 03, 2022
ChangedMan1999:
Umunna, lekwa

North West 22.67 million voters

North East 12.8 million voters

North Central 14.1 million voters

South West 18.3 million voters

South East 11.49 million voters

South South 15.2 million voters

Don't give any idiot opportunity to tell you South East( Ndigbo) doesn't have significant population.

For certain more than 98% of 11.49 million of the registerd voters in South East are nothing but Ndigbo; People of other ethnic groups don't like staying or living in South East.

More than 30% percent South East people are not living in the South East.

Majority of this more than 30% lives in South West.

The rest are in South South and North.

Now, if you take a look at 18.3 million voters from South West you will see that not less than 4 million are South West based South Easterners.

And if you look at 15.2 million voters from South South you will see that not less than 2 million of the voters are South South based South Easterners.

Apart from South South based South Easterners, there are South South people who identify and are Ndigbo.

More than 4 million South Easterners are based in the North. And they registerd there.

If you add all this numbers together you will see that Yoruba actually doesn't have more people than Ndigbo

Writing....

Guy,

You are very intelligent & calculative!

I studied the figures/report yesterday & was shocked. The exercise is opening serious secrets about the true size of the major ethnic groups.

Little wonder why the demons holding Nigeria down has refused to allow ethnicity/ state of Origin on Census return data.

You forgot to properly capture or observe that in each of the 36 states & Fct, the next tribe in population after the local people are the Igbos!

The Igbos are like the biblical mustard seeds. 2023 will reveal more shocks

1 Like

Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 6:21am On Aug 03, 2022
Goodnigga:
I will quote you after elections

you're naive to think Peter will win with LP, with PDP peter is not even certain

PDP remained the second largest party in Nigeria, you think na by social media noise

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jonathan Sacks Two Special Advisers / Shameful Faces Of Sango-Ota Township Roads - Guardian / US, Others Caution Buhari On Choice Of Petroleum Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.