Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,960 members, 7,848,896 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:41 AM

Why Peter Obi Will Win The Election - INEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Peter Obi Will Win The Election - INEC (2835 Views)

Surulere Bye-election: INEC Declares Fuad Laguda (APC) As Winner / Date For Osun Supplementary Election: INEC Sets September 27 / Osun Election: INEC Official Caught In Ayedaade LGA (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Peter Obi Will Win The Election - INEC by IamAtikulate: 9:16am On Aug 02, 2022
A breakdown of INEC’s report also showed that about 71 per cent of the newly registered voters are youths. Of the 12.2 million newly registered voters, about 8.7 million are between the ages of 18 and 34 while about 2.4 million are between ages 35 and 49. Those between ages 50 and 69 are about 856, 017 while about 127, 541 are over 70.

The statistics also showed that more women registered during the latest CVR than men. While 6,224,866 are women, 6,074,078 are men.
If you think 71 percent of youths registered to vote for old men, then you are deceiving yourself.

Congrat, Peter OBI

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Election - INEC by Cypress042(m): 9:27am On Aug 02, 2022
Only an insane person would think about that.

Nigerian youths are fully obidient and ever ready to bundle bad governers out of Nigeria forever.

God forbid BAT-tings sad

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Election - INEC by Entprys(m): 9:27am On Aug 02, 2022
Though I am one the youths, yet I won't waste my vote on an Oblivion Obidient

9 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Election - INEC by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 02, 2022
We know
Everyone knows
They are just pretending!

2 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Election - INEC by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 02, 2022
We know.
Everyone knows.

2 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Election - INEC by WonderManly(m): 9:43am On Aug 02, 2022
I have nothing much to say. Than...

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Election - INEC by tinsel: 9:51am On Aug 02, 2022
IamAtikulate:

If you think 71 per cent of youths registered to vote for old men, then you are deceiving yourself.

Congrats, Peter OBI
Other political parties don't have youths. Your thinking is naive and childish.

7 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Election - INEC by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 02, 2022
Entprys:
Though I am one the youths, yet I won't waste my vote on an Oblivion Obidient

Did you just register or you have always been a voter?

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Election - INEC by fman(m): 10:02am On Aug 02, 2022
Jennifer663:
We know
Everyone knows
Apart from booking space here on nairaland, what else do u do?
Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Election - INEC by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 02, 2022
fman:

Apart from booking space here on nairaland, what else do u do?
You can tell that to your family!
Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Election - INEC by fman(m): 10:11am On Aug 02, 2022
Jennifer663:

You can tell that to my family!
Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Election - INEC by fman(m): 10:13am On Aug 02, 2022
[quote author=jennifer663 post=115305074][/quote]
Really..
Don't worry I wouldn't tell ur mum.
Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Election - INEC by IamAtikulate: 10:13am On Aug 02, 2022
tinsel:

Most southern youth registered because of Peter Obi. I transferred my PVC to Lagos because of Obi.

FACT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Election - INEC by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 02, 2022
fman:

Really..
Don't worry I wouldn't tell ur mum.
Hahahaha
Funny!
Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Election - INEC by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 02, 2022
[quote author=fman post=115305074][/quote]
You are still a learner. grin
Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Election - INEC by fman(m): 10:14am On Aug 02, 2022
Jennifer663:

Hahahaha
Funny!
I swear dear
Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Election - INEC by rolams(m): 10:15am On Aug 02, 2022
So, Na INEC say Obi will win right?

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Election - INEC by fman(m): 10:15am On Aug 02, 2022
Jennifer663:

You are still a handsome dude. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Election - INEC by olisaEze(m): 10:16am On Aug 02, 2022
This Gen Z is not like all the other older generations oo! They were accused of trying to truncate democracy because they wanted the police to stop killing them over nothing, only to realize that the lives of citizens are nothing but canon fodder to this administration.

They might look like an unserious generation who only care about cruise, but body suppose don dey tell ona say their werey na full disguise!grin

Over 10 million new PVC registrations, and they are neither for Nepa Certificate nor missing Waec!

That’s like Mortal KomBAT (pun intended) paramode activation!! grin

Nwanne, water don finally pass the garri, & the bush meat don kuku turn dey eye the hunter akpa amū! Kikikiki grin grin
Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Election - INEC by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 02, 2022
fman:

I swear dear
Thanks for your time.
Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Election - INEC by fman(m): 10:16am On Aug 02, 2022
[quote author=jennifer663 post=115305187][/quote]
Really?
Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Election - INEC by MrPolitics: 10:17am On Aug 02, 2022
IamAtikulate:

If you think 71 percent of youths registered to vote for old men, then you are deceiving yourself.

Congrat, Peter OBI

I hope u know that the figure is for newly registered members since the last general elections in 2019. And youths generally go for PVC because it is the cheapest means of identification in Nigeria. Not everybody can afford national passport or driver’s license and everybody needs a means of ID.

That youths have PVC doesn’t mean they are going to vote on Election Day . That’s a different matter
Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Election - INEC by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 02, 2022
fman:

Really?
Yes!
Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Election - INEC by fman(m): 10:37am On Aug 02, 2022
Jennifer663:

Yes!
Do u mind if I ask u out?
I don't mind if u r ugly..

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Election - INEC by 1nice(m): 10:39am On Aug 02, 2022
Peter Obi and Labour Party are victorious over their enemies.
Nigerians will oppose those who oppose Peter Obi.
All the foreigners and haters against Peter Obi will be terrified because Nigerians are with Peter Obi who have a good plan to make Nigeria a better place to live in.

All the evils plans against Peter Obi and Labour Party will surely fail. Peter Obi is an honest man that can not be defeated by his political enemies.
Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Election - INEC by Prince111111: 10:40am On Aug 02, 2022
tinsel:

you better leave them alone with their childish way of reasoning...
Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Election - INEC by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 02, 2022
fman:

Do u mind if I ask u out?
I don't mind if u r ugly..
undecided grin grin
No thanks!
Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Election - INEC by fman(m): 10:41am On Aug 02, 2022
Jennifer663:

Yes!
handsome dude like me.
No wahala.
What am even typing.
Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Election - INEC by fman(m): 10:42am On Aug 02, 2022
Jennifer663:

undecided grin grin
No thanks!
U r welcome.
Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Election - INEC by adekolaelect(m): 10:43am On Aug 02, 2022
Your Imaginary Youths votes on media while real voters vote at the polling Boats.

Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Election - INEC by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 02, 2022
fman:
handsome dude like me.
No wahala.
What am even typing.
Hahahaha
You are really funny!

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Election - INEC by fman(m): 10:47am On Aug 02, 2022
Jennifer663:

Hahahaha
You are really funny!
Pls don't call me cheap.
Girl I worked for this.
Make u no pour me water.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Honest Yoruba Man Asked A Very Good Question / Profile Of Dr.dikko Umar Radda Of APC Katsina State Governor Elect / Caption This Recent Photo Of Ortom And Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.