Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,778 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

US Navy Deploys Four Warships, Including Aircraft Carrier, - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Navy Deploys Four Warships, Including Aircraft Carrier, (1351 Views)

Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region / US Navy Fires Thousands Of Pounds Of Explosives To Test Aircraft Carrier( Pic) / Iran Fires Missile At Mock US Aircraft Carrier During Exercise (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Navy Deploys Four Warships, Including Aircraft Carrier, by seunny4lif(m): 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
Teaser4:
I think say na only me Dey anticipate for the aftermath…. I’m not gonna get my hopes high sha…. Putin is the only leader with balls, in the global village, I hope Xi proves me wrong sha
The last time a world leader chicken out like this was USA on Syria after Obama said if Syria redline was cross then USA will intervene in Syria but Russia said if USA intervened then Russia wouldn’t have any other option then to go to war with USA over Syria

3 Likes

Re: US Navy Deploys Four Warships, Including Aircraft Carrier, by Teaser4(m): 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
seunny4lif:

The last time a world leader chicken out like this was USA on Syria after Obama said if Syria redline was cross then USA will intervene in Syria but Russia said if USA intervened then Russia wouldn’t have any other option then to go to war with USA over Syria
Putin is the only GOAT….. I read say dem wan do war games, just only games… make dem invade or crawl back into their cave…. If dem sabi say dem no go fulfil the threats, why dem con give pelosi cheap publicity …. Dem don boost her ego now… she just called their bluff….

1 Like

Re: US Navy Deploys Four Warships, Including Aircraft Carrier, by seunny4lif(m): 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
Teaser4:
Putin is the only GOAT….. I read say dem wan do war games, just only games… make dem invade or crawl back into their cave…. If dem sabi say dem no go fulfil the threats, why dem con give pelosi cheap publicity …. Dem don boost her ego now… she just called their bluff….
Pelso just gave Dem massive midterm boast cheesy
Even USA First Lady visit to Ukraine was been informed to Russia and yet she couldn’t land a plane in Kyiv.
Even if it’s only for Chinese jets demonstrate against Pelsoi will have generated massive tension that Chinese government are serious.

1 Like

Re: US Navy Deploys Four Warships, Including Aircraft Carrier, by Teaser4(m): 4:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
seunny4lif:

Pelso just gave Dem massive midterm boast cheesy
Even USA First Lady visit to Ukraine was been informed to Russia and yet she couldn’t land a plane in Kyiv.
Even if it’s only for Chinese jets demonstrate against Pelsoi will have generated massive tension that Chinese government are serious.
Dems are gonna lose the house regardless, Americans get plenty beans to fry lol…. At least one of the house or both, worst case scenario. Even if Biden visit Kyiv it won’t change anything, dem even kill Osama’s buddie few days ago, nobody cares… November na red wave… done deal….

1 Like

Re: US Navy Deploys Four Warships, Including Aircraft Carrier, by rottennaija(m): 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
Teaser4:
I’m looking forward to the aftermath of her visit. I just watched her plane land on cnn… I hope dem no go open another war front in Asia like this, Ukraine needs rival, no be only Zelenski go enjoy the fame and USA free money….

I know dem no go ever shoot her plane, that’s insanity. I never born pikin, why una wan end the world now

Laslas, China na talk talk no action…. I bet if na Putin warn her, she won’t dare cos putin literally no send anyone papa

Dem don open new study for me, time to get busy…

I think there is more to this. I really wanted china to shoot her down and damn the consequences. But if this war starts today, they will be pause to BRICS+ and the effort towards multipolarity with the of dollar hegemony.

All fingers crossed shaa
Re: US Navy Deploys Four Warships, Including Aircraft Carrier, by rottennaija(m): 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
Teaser4:
Dems are gonna lose the house regardless, Americans get plenty beans to fry lol…. At least one of the house or both, worst case scenario. Even if Biden visit Kyiv it won’t change anything, dem even kill Osama’s buddie few days ago, nobody cares… November na red wave… done deal….
Democrat just need any sort of win anyway because of the coming elections
Re: US Navy Deploys Four Warships, Including Aircraft Carrier, by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
rottennaija:
Taiwanese media reports that the island authorities tried to withdraw Pelosi's invitation due to the risk involved.
However, the American official summoned the representative of Taiwan and insisted on going under the pretense of doing something "historic".
The old witch persists in trying to start another fire https:///denazi_UA/17067

this is all personal for her, she's a stupid woman that lacks empathy, that u re strong doesn't mean u av to use every opportunity to show people how strong u re, sometimes strength comes from being formless
Re: US Navy Deploys Four Warships, Including Aircraft Carrier, by Teaser4(m): 6:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
rottennaija:

Democrat just need any sort of win anyway because of the coming elections
Its Redwave this November, trust this won’t change anything…. China Taiwan Plane no land or not, no be the real matter bro… I’m sure you read about things wey dey sup too….na only cnn aired the landing sef, I check other news outlets, dem mind their business but dem go later report am na normal thing
Re: US Navy Deploys Four Warships, Including Aircraft Carrier, by Teaser4(m): 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
rottennaija:

I think there is more to this. I really wanted china to shoot her down and damn the consequences. But if this war starts today, they will be pause to BRICS+ and the effort towards multipolarity with the of dollar hegemony.

All fingers crossed shaa
I know they can’t just shot down her plane, it’s not possible but dem fit use this excuse to pepper Taiwan, guess na their game plan be that, but make we Dey see how things go unfold sha
Re: US Navy Deploys Four Warships, Including Aircraft Carrier, by Lawly: 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
Death to America

1 Like

Re: US Navy Deploys Four Warships, Including Aircraft Carrier, by Exjoker(m): 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2022
seunny4lif:
If China does not follow her order to attack Taiwan if Pelsoi visit then China have lost its respect and nobody will take china seriously not even Russia will take china seriously again and India now will see Chinese government as weak government.

When Russia said if Ukraine cross the redline, they will attack, Russia attack when her redline was crossed and NATO can’t do anything about it
Are you sure about "NAFO doing nothing" statements of yours?
NATO didn't put soldiers on ground but everyone knows and agrees that NATO is the one fighting Russia now....
Without the support from NATO, Ukraine would have been over run by Russia now...
Note: Not all wars are conventional....

1 Like

Re: US Navy Deploys Four Warships, Including Aircraft Carrier, by Bentizil: 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2022
Exjoker:
Are you sure about "NAFO doing nothing" statements of yours?
NATO didn't put soldiers on ground but everyone knows and agrees that NATO is the one fighting Russia now....
Without the support from NATO, Ukraine would have been over run by Russia now...
Note: Not all wars are conventional....
You said the truth but now we need the soldiers on ground, I want to quickly verify something...

The soldiers were on ground in Serbia, Libya, Iraq and so on so why not now?..
Are they scared of being on ground?
Re: US Navy Deploys Four Warships, Including Aircraft Carrier, by Exjoker(m): 6:54am On Aug 05, 2022
Bentizil:

You said the truth but now we need the soldiers on ground, I want to quickly verify something...

The soldiers were on ground in Serbia, Libya, Iraq and so on so why not now?..
Are they scared of being on ground?
of course NATO knows and accepted that a direct war with Russia will be a risky and costly one and there is no need to put personal on ground. After all, it is not an all out attack on NATO by Russia.
They choose to use proxy to fight Russia to still achieve their objectives.
Re: US Navy Deploys Four Warships, Including Aircraft Carrier, by ken6488(m): 9:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
Exjoker:
of course NATO knows and accepted that a direct war with Russia will be a risky and costly one and there is no need to put personal on ground. After all, it is not an all out attack on NATO by Russia.
They choose to use proxy to fight Russia to still achieve their objectives.

It simply means they are afraid of what Russia is capable of doing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scotland To Split From Uk. CAN PRO-INDEPENDENCE PARTY BE FORMED IN NIGERIA? / Fallout Of Fuel Subsidy Removal In Ghana:No Propaganda, No Riots,No Occupy Ghana / First Nudist Open Air Bar In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.