Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

He Impregnated Her But Can't Marry Her: - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Impregnated Her But Can't Marry Her: (2255 Views)

Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom / I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Impregnated Her But Can't Marry Her: by samtoye(m): 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2011
Hello Nairalander,

I need to advice a friend in a situation so i need your advice -

My friend is a young unmarried guy (good job and status), one day while driving out of his compound his maiguard begged him to help a neighborhood girl (area girl) to her destination. After that days interaction, one thing led to another and they ended up "dating" but it was done discretely because of the status difference between him and the girl. They agreed to just be sleeping partners and she helps at times in house chores (the girl had several boyfriends and the guy didn't intend to marry her).
Yesterday, the guy called me to say the girl said she was pregnant for him, what should he do? The girl doesn't want to abort cos she said a "revelation" in her church said Np pregnant girl should about for risk of death" - What should my friend do? Convince her to abort? force her to abort? keep the child only and leave the girl? marry the girl because of the pregnancy.
Re: He Impregnated Her But Can't Marry Her: by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2011
He is totally silly, when he was sleeping with her and letting her cook, clean and do all the wifely things he didnt consider status abi? Anyway, no one should marry anyone they dont love because of a baby, he will feel she trqapped him and treat her as such, however, if she wants to keep the child he has no choice but to regularly pay for her upkeep and child support when baby is born. Silly man didnt know status when he was sleeping with her wthout condom, yeye didnt know she had plenty boyfriends and was sleeping with her without condom. Nonesense
Re: He Impregnated Her But Can't Marry Her: by zayhal(f): 1:17pm On Aug 02, 2011
Your friend is sleeping with a girl who has multiple partners and he didn't bother to protect himself? What advice could one give such a person? He's obviously irresponsible. having an affair and keeping it 'discrete' because of his 'status'. What nonsense. He didn't consider his status before sleeping with her, before letting her cook, clean for him and keep his bed warm.

He doesn't need any advise here. He should simply take responsibility for his actions.

1 Like

Re: He Impregnated Her But Can't Marry Her: by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2011
zayhal:

Your friend is sleeping with a girl who has multiple partners and he didn't bother to protect himself? What advice could one give such a person? He's obviously irresponsible. having an affair and keeping it 'discrete' because of his 'status'. What nonsense. He didn't consider his status before sleeping with her, before letting her cook, clean for him and keep his bed warm.

He doesn't need any advise here. He should simply take responsibility for his actions.
Dont mind the mumu, what yeye advice does he want? sleeping with a girl with "several Boyfriends" without condom, now she is preganant he knows all dat better go and face ya responsibility, anuofia

1 Like

Re: He Impregnated Her But Can't Marry Her: by DBestDoc(f): 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2011
So she dey go church shocked shocked
Before i can leave any advice here,the two of them should first go for an HIV test.(Having multiple partners without any form of protection.Horrible angry)
Silly and immature fellows.Mtchewwwwwwww.

1 Like

Re: He Impregnated Her But Can't Marry Her: by dayokanu(m): 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2011
Kongo don land you for trouble

1 Like

Re: He Impregnated Her But Can't Marry Her: by samtoye(m): 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2011
I quite agree with all what you guys have said, which was what i told him, i gave him a bit of my mind too! I think it is daft to sleep with someone without a condom if she is not your wife and especially someone with multiple partners! But with all said and done, he is still in this big problem and needs solution, i first told him to go abort the baby but i felt guilty about advising to kill a life, isn't that sinful? But i am thinking the lady is an opportunist and its more of a trap. Some colleagues said he should marry the girl but isn't that marriage based on the wrong foundation? I wish i could condemn him but we men makes stupid mistakes when it comes to women!
Re: He Impregnated Her But Can't Marry Her: by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2011
Abort ke? you want to kill the girl? if she doesnt want an abortion you cant force it on her. abeg he made the error he should carry his cross jare. now no be like before oh, should he refuse, she can drag his arse to social welfare and if he refuses paternity he would have to pay for a dna test, very expensive i may add he should man up and be responsible jare, e don enter
Re: He Impregnated Her But Can't Marry Her: by rose75(f): 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2011
Helloooooooo, who's deceving who?.
Thank God you already said the girl is an area girl,definitely street-wiser than you all. Revelation my foot!. You,sorry, your friend ,irrespective of his so-called "status" deemed it wise to keep a bedmate of that" status". Having seen all the goodies round about your friend, you expect her to go empty-handed like Aaron?. (No way, girlie thumbs up).
Your 'status' friend was not just careless, but also stupid. He must face the music, more revelations are underway. Two things; he either comes down to her "status" or elevate her to his "status" so that there will be "status-equality". It's hightime such men got disciplined.
Re: He Impregnated Her But Can't Marry Her: by N101: 5:26pm On Aug 02, 2011
@ poster, why are you even advising him? Did you advise him when he was first sleeping with the girl and using her as a substitute wife?  He was foolish enough to take a risk without thinking of the consequences, leave him sort it out himself!
Re: He Impregnated Her But Can't Marry Her: by dayokanu(m): 5:32pm On Aug 02, 2011
Tell your friend to offer the girl money to abort it. Not just abortion fees but something substantial

Since the girl was oshofree for all area boys, How is she certain that the guy is the owner.

Offer her money if she refuse, Let your friend tell her that he is travelling abroad soon and she would have to raise the kid alone.

Depending on her reaction he would know if the pregnancy is true or hayaj.

Hope the girl doesnt know his family, If she does and the girl refuses abortion, Nothing you can do, Since its her body and her health invoved.

Better start saving money for daipers
Re: He Impregnated Her But Can't Marry Her: by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2011
As a good friend, start donating pampers money
Re: He Impregnated Her But Can't Marry Her: by madoba: 10:31pm On Aug 02, 2011
Your friend should be able to deal with the situation all by myself, without you seeking advice from nairaland. I figure if he was "smart'' enough to straff without the condom, he should be smart enough to deal with the consequences.

What's wrong with some men anyway, una no dey fear HIV, AIDS, HERPATITIS and other STDS? Taking risks with your life that way is just crazy and plain s.t.u.p.i.d especially when you know the other party has multiple partners.

No offence meant to you poster but your friend is a super jackass and I have no sympathy for him
Re: He Impregnated Her But Can't Marry Her: by blank(f): 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2011
Mr poster, Na you be the friend. Why can't u just own up to ur problem?
All i can say is LMAO.
Re: He Impregnated Her But Can't Marry Her: by funkysamy: 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2011
i think your friend should first make sure that this girl is pregnant first and foremost; that is the wisest thing to do. let him take her to a hospital of his own choice (maybe without even giving the girl prior notice so that she will be caught unprepared). he should also make sure he waits to collect the pregnancy test report by himself and if it is now confirmed that the girl is pregnant. He will just have to take responsibility for the baby and give the girl money to pay her bills and stuffs on a regular basis.

you cannot deny the pregnancy now, the same way you cannot deny that you have been having unprotected sex with her. advise ur friend not to marry the girl as i see her as an opportunist; although your friend gave her the opportunity; as there is no reason u should be dating and sleeping with her in the first instance.

if he does not want to marry her; he cannot deny his responsibilities - let him call the girl and make it clear to her that they had a no marriage agreement before and that he will still stick to that but that he will take up bills and responsibility for the baby.
i will also advice that as soon as the child is grown- enough for DNA test let him go and clarify , so that he will not be carrying anothers responsibility. but abortion is no way out as it has both physical and spiritual implications both now and in the future
Re: He Impregnated Her But Can't Marry Her: by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 03, 2011
@poster
is the guy a fool or what?! how can the babe come and say the baby is HIS when she was getting shot by multiple spe.rm samples?!
NONSENSE!!!! until the baby is born and DNA TESTING are made, that baby could be anyone's (even the Meguard) lol!
Re: He Impregnated Her But Can't Marry Her: by zayhal(f): 11:43am On Aug 04, 2011
rose~75:

Helloooooooo, who's deceving who?.
Thank God you already said the girl is an area girl,definitely street-wiser than you all. Revelation my foot!. You,sorry, your friend ,irrespective of his so-called "status" deemed it wise to keep a bedmate of that" status". Having seen all the goodies round about your friend, you expect her to go empty-handed like Aaron?. (No way, girlie thumbs up).
Your 'status' friend was not just careless, but also silly. He must face the music, more revelations are underway. Two things; he either comes down to her "status" or elevate her to his "status" so that there will be "status-equality". It's hightime such men got disciplined.

Correct yarn!
Re: He Impregnated Her But Can't Marry Her: by samtoye(m): 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2011
blank:

Mr poster, Na you be the friend. Why can't u just own up to your problem?
All i can say is LMAO.

I reserve my comment!!!!

For those asking, pregnancy confirmed by doctor's test. the father of the baby? that's the million dollar question. I have asked him to marry the girl o because i don't to be burdened with the guilt of being accessory to killing. Also if they eventually marry against my advise then i can bet i would be the lady's public enemy number 1.

(1) (Reply)

Become a Land owner Wit Jst 15k monthly installment in this Promo / A Woman Needs 13 Meaningful Touches Per Day: Pastor. Funke Felix-Adejumo / Little Child Spotted Tirelessly Carrying Heavy Logs Of Wood For Her Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.