Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri (42121 Views)

Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin / More Facts On Magu Looting Funds Emerge - Daily Independent / Twitter User Reveals Tinubu's $460k Drug Proceeds Forfeiture To USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by PetersKID(m): 5:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by chykmoni(m): 5:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
Wow
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by chikason22(m): 5:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
Tinubu is a drug lord. AKA Escobat. He is too old and senile. He does not have the capacity to pilot the affairs of this Nation. A bullion van thief. Nothing good can come from him.

A vote for Tinubu is a vote for more sufferings for Nigeria.

If only you are WILLING and OBIDIENT, you will eat the good of the land.

3 Likes

Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by SATANICMONEYMAN: 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
This bastard again.Fake Pastor shameless ReNO omocry what do u gain with all these nonsense huh? Just to please criminal atoku huh? Obi is bad Thinubu is bad and atiku is good fooliah man
Tomorrow if atiku dump PDP u fool will still write long epistle about fool.
I remain forever Obidient whether this idiot like it or not.please no one should take this fool serious please.
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by Ijoba85: 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
This one is working so hard to de-market both Tinubu and PO so his principal Atiku can become president...You guys shouldn't take this guy serious abeg
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by Emmerlee(m): 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
Season of gbas gbos grin

2 Shares

Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by Hisxlency01: 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
I striked up a conversation with a yoruba young man on his preferred presidential candidate, and he said it should be Tinubu, and they I asked for his reasons, he said it is because the man is his brother. Then I asked again, dont you think that this man is too old for this job, he said I should not worry, that alot of people will rally round him and do the Job. (This is to say that we should prepare to have another figure head as
a president). Then I asked again, sonwo olu is your brother, he is the governor and yet you are very broke, what makes you think Tinubu who is old and should be resting will make you rich if he wins? He kept mute. Then I asked him again, why do alot of your brothers travel to the white man country despite the fact that it is not been govern by their kinsmen, he said it is because they have a better economy. Then I told him yes, vote for someone you feel that will improve the economy and not your kinsman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by Trustwallet(m): 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
Sadly, sentiments apart, Tinubu is not fit to be president.

2 Likes

Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by olisefom: 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
In a sane country, no one will be willing to sell (campaign) this man.

2 Likes

Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by Belawy(m): 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
Obi guys don't even support the Reno guy on this thread. He is confused!
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by DKM123: 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
Both Drugnubu o, Atiku o and Rino Omockery are alllllllllll madtttttt!!!!
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by sukkot: 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed A drug dealer can never be elected to be the president of the country.
well you know that excludes peter obi too ? he was a well known and respected drug dealer in his university days. in fact his dad was killed by one of his drug rivals

Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by InvertedHammer: 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
/
Those who understand how the US legal system works know that Tinubu is a drug lord.

But it is fair to allow the "mango tree" half-baked lawyers to try to spin what they don't understand.

After all ,ignorance is bliss. Really?

/

1 Like

Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by arantess: 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
malali:
Most of the people hating on this man..........Their fathers cannot win election even in his house.
I for attack you but e be like you dey stay malali, so I'll pass
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by Artiiclebeast: 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
To think that Reno is doing all these not because he has so much love for Nigeria nor genuinely wishes to see Nigeria begin to emerge from the doldrums it is presently enmeshed in is truly mind-boggling and nauseating for a man who tries to eulogize himself to no end and believes he is super intelligent.

How someone who touts himself as a UK-trained lawyer and an intelligent being could be this cheap and at the same time unintelligent has emboldened me to dare to raise and hold my head up high even with my highest qualification of an O'level.

How low can one get to be so selfish, self-centered, and greedy all at the same time, Reno.

So, because you feel the urge and need to get back within the corridors of power just like so many also supporting the Batty one, and including most of the people edging Obi on, you'd deliberately choose to be silly, clever by half, and even stoop as low as to sell your conscience and children's future to an equally known and certified thief, Atiku. Not just that, this is a man whose business ally a former US House of Rep member was indicted and sentenced for bribe taking from no one other than Atiku, his minions, and business fronts?

Atiku, a man who is part of the reason why you are currently on exile and out of a job like the one you had while GEJ held sway?

This same Atiku that ganged up with his fellow Alibabas to prop up Buhari against your boss in the hopes that he'd hand over the coffers to them to do as they wish and thereby rendered you an orphan economically and socially?

This same man who's only source to his immense wealth todaycan only be traced back to his time as a thieving custom officer and then the VP, a position he rougely maximised to corner more state fund and assets for himself?

Reno, this one no be ordinary hand. I am confident that someone has cast a spell on you or karma is just working on bringing you down to your knees.

Perhaps you need to get back to the mother of your kids and beg for her forgiveness because there's certainly something wrong somewhere with you.

If you were doing any of these out of personal conviction and genuine hopes for a better Nigeria I would have understood but that you could descent this low for a selfish interest is disgusting.

FFK is even better than you.

I'd leave you to the Batified and Obidient one's to roast further.

Below is part of my take on today's Nigeria and the forthcoming election on a different thread:

This is why I won't stop hammering on the fact that I feel sorry for Peter Obi particularly because he is set to get himself and everything he has built for himself muddled up and rubbished by this move.

How he intend to retrieve Nigeria from these demons in control of it without getting scathed, demonized and outrightly sabotaged on all fronts will be historic but impossible at the moment.

For instance, how do you see an Obi's Presidency rolling back on a rogue like Atiku, a man he holds in high esteem and can barely speak directly to him on issues regarding the country and how he isnt fit to lead the country of the current doldrums because he is and has been a part of it.

I wonder who among the current Hester's can truly go berserk on these demons without indirectly hurting himself because they all are intertwined demonically in one way or the other.

How anyone expects Obi to remain Obidient as a President to dislodge these hydra-headed demons to rescue Nigeria from their evil grip to better the lots of the general citizenry still beats my imagination.

For the records, these demons have succeeded to an extent to corner every facet of the country for themselves and should anyone President come in with the hopes to untangle their grips, he'll be met with stiff resistance.

For instance, to actualize such a poor dream in today's Nigeria, you'd need a Civil service in tune with your vision and dreams. One would need an entire armed force loyal only to the state and citizenry.

But what do we have in today's Nigeria?

These demons have their reaches and proxies strategically positioned on all fronts down to the Arsehole rock where the so-called President intends to be calling the shots from.

When you hear their rhetoric of 'we'll make the country ungovernable for you", it's no joke or a mere talk, they have the wherewithal and the capacity to carry out these threats through their insider and external loyalists.

Nigerian youths need to wake up and dare to think a notch up to understand so much about what we presently call a country, the ills bedevilling it, and how most of these can begin to be tackled and corrected one block at a time because it will take years.

An Obi can't even fix the rot as it is in 30 years and I make bold to say, in 1 year into Obi's reign, majority of today's Obidient's will find an appropriate name for him as a result of the economic and security melee that'd follow his ascension.
This will make so many openly apologise to Buhari and wish he was still in charge not because his administration is the most fantastic but because the present always gets worse than the former in Nigerian politics.

The enemies of the country are massive and a movement and it will take a systematic and concerted effort of educating the populace to open their eyes to these many ill and dissuade them from getting unnecessarily excited over the same covet circle of people holding them down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
etrouble:
Tinubu was the topic of discussion yesterday. Tinubu is the topic today. Tinubu will still be the topic tomorrow.

Nobody discusses about idiots and nincompoops.

SHUT UP!!!

CHRONIC IGNORAMUS!

2 Likes

Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by mascot87(m): 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
Trapnews:
grin We remain BATIFIED!

Peter Obi na werey liar na
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by NwaAdazzi(m): 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
malali:
Most of the people hating on this man..........Their fathers cannot win election even in his house.

Na u post Na u dey still laugh.
Your trying to tell what happened in your fadas house
mad man cheesy[
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by descarado: 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
This guy is a chameleon.
He lost favour with his greatest supporters because of obi and money is no longer rolling in as expected. He now made a u turn with fabricated reconciliation and started attacking tinubu whom he know obi supporters hate.

Social media influencers are nothing without the viewers. Ignore them and they will cease to exist.

1 Like

Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by 7arrows: 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Tinubu is a thief

We all know already.
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by mariahAngel(f): 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2022
SmartPolician:
We all know that Tinubu is big baggage, but I have to ask this:

Seun, does Reno Omokri pay to push his threads to the front page?

Something is just not adding up.

What exactly did not add up? cheesy
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by PoliteActivist: 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2022
Gbam
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by Bhella5(m): 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
Reno the fugitive
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by 7arrows: 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
myeri:
Omo Nawa.

In a sane country, Tinubu would have withdrawn from the race by now.

He would even be in jail in a sane country. But all them politicians dey joke with us sha. Soon agbero will run for presidency.
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by chatinent: 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
Every politician has skeletons in their cupboards.

Too bad to depend on them.
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by descarado: 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
mariahAngel:

What exactly did not add up? cheesy
Seun is all about posts that will generate traffic.

Remove anything about igbo and connected to igboland, nairaland will die a natural death.
He knows what he is doing.
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by jojothaiv(m): 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
SmartPolician:
We all know that Tinubu is big baggage, but I have to ask this:

Seun, does Reno Omokri pay to push his threads to the front page?

Something is just not adding up.
Who knows if he's a PDP sympathizer, I'm just saying...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aregbesola Visits Ooni Ogunwusi, Squats In His Palace. See Photos / Kayode Fayemi Bows To Greet Tinubu In Aso Rock (Photo) / Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.