Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) (54136 Views)

US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan / US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk / Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by aribisala0(m): 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
Masterito:
Obviously you know nothing about international politics. US is driven by interest. There is a huge difference between Ukraine and Taiwan. Please your Google may help you understand a little. US F35 and F15 jets with stealth superiority were deployed and given order to shot any aircraft that challenges them. 4 battle ship and aircraft carriers ordered to move towards Taiwan. Did you see all this happen in the Ukraine case? You need to educate yourself properly.
Given order to shoot.........

You know this how
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by FoolishBoy419: 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
China how far,
God bless America. To all the haters of America just know that one way or the other you and your lineage have benefited from America good deeds, in form of aids, health care, vaccine subsidy, Pharmaceutical research, Business Grants etc.

It's the same way you benefit from the Nigerian government DAILY. So by that logic, don't you ever open your mouth to criticize the government again
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by jimetagambo: 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
Offpointng:

guyy this is too much now kai grin grin
Better to do background check before replying some posters. Nairaland is full of crazy people. grin

1 Like

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Meliziz: 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
USA is not at war with China. Republicans are just like APC here deepening issue where there is none! Pelosi can visit China, Taiwan HK etc they have treaty they are not at war at least not presently. Economy war is not military war!

1 Like

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by happney65: 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
Thought Chinese threaten to blow up Airforce 1 if it enters Taiwan space ?

Well, I’m glad Russia put America in her place when they tried this nonsense with them.

I wan go greet someon,you say make I no go because na your smallie,Okay I dey go make you come do your worst

Was expecting them to even close the taiwanese airspace ni with all their bragging.

Pelosi the bad bitch grandma. grin

1 Like

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Greyworld: 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
Amayabor1:
Is she actually the second in line of succession? I thought it was the vice president and the speaker of the house, the third in line.
The president isn't in line of succession... He is already there..vp is 1st in line, speaker 2nd in line
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by LegalWolf: 5:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
Laggafin:
America. The real fearless bull dog.. I just love this nation

Loool, when the war starts, don’t complain

1 Like

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by LegalWolf: 5:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
See shape

Aunty Pelumi pelosi

That woman is over 80 FFS!!!!’ When u get to half her age, let’s see how you’ll look
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Arijude(m): 5:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
richeeyo:

Your brain actually is telling you N Korea has a better army, road side mechanics have worked on your head before
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by tsinzu: 5:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
God1000:
She's fearless and unshakable, she doesn't bow to dictators, she stood up to trump tyranny throughout his presidency.

Her visit to Taiwan will test China's appetite for confrontation as well
see foolish talk, which one is Trump's tyranny again? Do you even know the meaning of the word tyranny? Go and use a dictionary and stop making stupid comments.
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by tsinzu: 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
Meliziz:
USA is not at war with China. Republicans are just like APC here deepening issue where there is none! Pelosi can visit China, Taiwan HK etc they have treaty they are not at war at least not presently. Economy war is not military war!
What concerns republicans with this now? Where did you see republicans mentioned any where in that article?
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by edosignature(m): 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
Nancy Pelosi the ugly witch with an evil agenda.
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Masterito(m): 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
Obviously you are in Nigeria, go to Twitter set your location to US or Ukraine and read up the news. In fact human beings like you have been tracking US Air Force plane carrying Nancy since 3 hours back. If you invest in stocks, you will be informed like me. Twitter is the only source I can give you.
aribisala0:
Given order to shoot.........

You know this how

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Demolakay: 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Let me see what China will do!

Morafvckers making noise!

Can imagine how many F35 lightenings in Taiwan airspace at the moment.

Try shit and end in 0

I keep telling pple.D only area china can compete favourably wit d USA is economy,wen it comes to warfare,only Russia can stand strong! USA dare NT try dis wit Russia,dey know say everywhere go don dey red.

1 Like

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by infogeneral: 5:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
China how far,
God bless America. To all the haters of America just know that one way or the other you and your lineage have benefited from America good deeds, in form of aids, health care, vaccine subsidy, Pharmaceutical research, Business Grants etc.

What about technology?
The haters of the USA can't even do without Twitter, Facebook and Instagram which are products of US citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Laggafin: 5:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
LegalWolf:

Loool, when the war starts, don’t complain
I will be the happiest.. just so China will by themselves know they overated themselves too much when they put in right place where they belong.. once upon a time.. it was Japan Over rating demselves.. We all know how it ended

3 Likes

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Popesuccess(m): 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
seunaj:
They love war. This is the same way they pushed Ukraine into a needless war.
That is just my fear. If china decide to invade now, the innocent will die and USA will say they can interfer like the case of Ukraine. But china is a Bully.
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
Demolakay:

I keep telling pple.D only area china can compete favourably wit d USA is economy,wen it comes to warfare,only Russia can stand strong! USA dare NT try dis wit Russia,dey know say everywhere go don dey red.

Even Russia only has Nuclear war games at hand. Take away that from them and they nothing! Air land and sea, they can never match the USA

Why Putin is always quick to mention nuclear weapons!

3 Likes

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by aribisala0(m): 5:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
Masterito:
Obviously you are in Nigeria, go to Twitter set your location to US or Ukraine and read up the news. In fact human beings like you have been tracking US Air Force plane carrying Nancy since 3 hours back. If you invest in stocks, you will be informed like me. Twitter is the only source I can give you.
Your assumptions about me are childish.
You do not talk or reason like an adult.

If I invest in stocks.... Who knows I might have been doing that before you were born. Do not go around talking like a fool. You assume life started the day your own eyes opened?
Anyway investing in stocks is irrelevant to the issues raised . I asked a simple question and you are waxing biographical. No one is interested in the fact that you are a major owner of Google and Intel. It is not relevant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
Emmyxclusive:
The Chinese foreign minister said yesterday that China will take military action if she visit. There might be another war except soon, I pray not Sha.

Allow them take the action na. Allow them, she just land. America na trouble maker, them out Ukraine for trouble, turn am to war torn country why America and Russia are clean and still intact. Logically, America na werey. Narcissistic behavior.
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Masterito(m): 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
When you say investing in stock is irrelevant, then I know you nothing. Peace, I can't educate you further.
aribisala0:
Your assumptions about me are childish.
You do not talk or reason like an adult.

If I invest in stocks.... Who knows I might have been doing that before you were born. Do not go around talking like a fool. You assume life started the day your own eyes opened?
Anyway investing in stocks is irrelevant to the issues raised . I asked a simple question and you are waxing biographical. No one is interested in the fact that you are a major owner of Google and Intel. It is not relevant.
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by aribisala0(m): 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
Masterito:
When you say investing in stock is irrelevant, then I know you nothing. Peace, I can't educate you further.
Please explain how investing in stocks is relevant to how you know that an order was given to shoot down etc as you claimed?
That is what I asked you. How do you know an order was given to shoot down XYZ is that part of Earnings report disclosure or is that on the agenda of AGMs

Please explain to us
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by aribisala0(m): 5:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
Masterito:
US F35 and F15 jets with stealth superiority were deployed and given order to shot any aircraft that challenges them. 4 battle ship and aircraft carriers ordered to move towards Taiwan.

I asked you how you know this and you are telling us you know this because you invest in Stocks

Please educate us
Who gave this order
When
How do you know?
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by etrouble: 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kennitrust:
“In Obi/Baba-Ahmed ticket, I see intellect, character, competence, and capacity; I see integrity and humility. I see patriotism; I see dynamism. I see enviable and verifiable track-record; I see attainable visions; I see hope for the Nigeria of our founding dreams; I see a democratic revolution whose time has come. This move is consistent with my politics. I never allow the mere exigencies of ethnicity, religion, or party affiliation to becloud my judgment.

If not that you are suffering from psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance then you will not post the above nonsense which is not related to the thread.

You and other nonentities alike will cry blood when Obituary is humiliated next year
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by ttmacoy: 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
Haha I wish, she can't win the Presidency, and she's what 82 years old. She should retire after this term, she has been in congress since 1987.

FalseProphet1:
Brave woman...I see her becoming the next president of the United States.

This I have seen.
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Karnice600: 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
I didn't benefit anything from america. But still america is a great country.
The internet you're using is from your village shrine ba? You are doing well.

1 Like

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by etrouble: 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
LongwayGone2021:
It's truly an audacious August.
I like this woman's personality. She's fierce. Critical and daring. What a woman!

She'll make a good president.

At what age? Stop whatever you are smoking
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Masterito(m): 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
To burst your head, I made cool money trading stocks in less 72 hours, the reason I was following the news consistently. It is a waste of time to educate someone who called stock trading irrelevant. Stay your lane, I have nothing to prove to you. Just enjoy the US-China show.
aribisala0:
Please explain how investing in stocks is relevant to how you know that an order was given to shoot down etc as you claimed?
That is what I asked you. How do you know an order was given to shoot down XYZ is that part of Earnings report disclosure or is that on the agenda of AGMs

Please explain to us
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Masterito(m): 5:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
Nigerians can ask crazy questions Sha. The house speaker is traveling to Taiwan with threats from China to shoot down the plane, and you are asking me who gave the order? You gave order.
aribisala0:

I asked you how you know this and you are telling us you know this because you invest in Stocks

Please educate us
Who gave this order
When
How do you know?
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by RepoMan007: 5:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
Dvdpity:

China just lost her respect. EU and NATO are totally afraid of russia, because of what they have seen in Ukraine.
only thing Russia has is mathematicians, nukes and landmass.
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by GistFullGround: 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Kingcalls: 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
Laggafin:

Hey get ur facts right and stop spilling trash.. of course in hostilities.. diplomats must be evacuated.. that's the norm in foreign diplomacy and international laws of engagement.. the fact is America is Solidly with Ukraine..They leading from the front and rallying all its allies in supplying Ukraine all that's required to hold forte against Russian aggression.. And we can see the result of how Moscow is being humiliated by Kiev till today

Stop fooling urself ... go educate urself more... u know nothing behind the scenes in international politics ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) / Donald Trump Lasted Two Minutes In Bed - Stormy Daniels / Samsung Blocks TVs Looted By South Africans, Making Them Useless (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.