Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,191 members, 7,860,262 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

Watch China Put USA In It's Place For Pelosi's Visit - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Watch China Put USA In It's Place For Pelosi's Visit (1905 Views)

Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office / Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate / Nigeria Vote Against Usa In Favor Of Palestine Risking Help Aides From USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch China Put USA In It's Place For Pelosi's Visit by Ibrahimcoomasie: 5:13pm On Aug 03, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Watch China Put USA In It's Place For Pelosi's Visit by Ibrahimcoomasie: 5:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
Drug addict brother and gay sister (that the sniff that sister even exists).

You cook up all sort of stories and delusions in your head after taking Tramadol. Severe mental nutcase

2 Likes

Re: Watch China Put USA In It's Place For Pelosi's Visit by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:12am On Aug 04, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:

Britishnaija scammer is that you again,have you ran out of people to scam , henceforth you get one reply from me every week because of my reputation,my peers can't see me engaging scammers all over the place grin grin grin
That goes for all your monikers like jimetagambo, gambojimeta,ibrahimcoomasie.

It is my sole responsibility as a member of this forum to prevent people from falling prey to scams

Apply your responsibility to yourself.
Why did you fail to answer the travel section moderator about the lies you started telling to try ruining someone else’s reputation? The person you told lies about can move freely around Nairaland while you’re being banned from sections. You made no attempt to clarify your reasons or clear your name therefore nothing you post will be considered credible.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch China Put USA In It's Place For Pelosi's Visit by greatness77: 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
mysticwarrior:
my brother you should have known by now that the Chinese are just making noises, if its a country like north Korea the US wouldn't even sneeze not to talk of sending their battle fleets to Taiwan, China can never be like Russia and North Korea.
despite dat i support china, i don't want china to fight Taiwan rather they should give Russia heavy military assistance to obliterate Ukraine very well
Re: Watch China Put USA In It's Place For Pelosi's Visit by Jim99: 10:40am On Aug 05, 2022
Parachoko:
The SU57 is still a work in progress. On this issue, not even your dad have more knowledge than I do.

That's why is not been mass produce, is not a true stealth in the league of F22 and F35.

The SU57 is not a clean sheet, ground-up attempt at a VLO or true stealth plane. It is not remotely as stealthy as an F-22 or F-35.

The SU57 is just an upgraded SU35.

https://www.facebook.com/107589434928511/videos/1194339174751989/?app=fbl
Re: Watch China Put USA In It's Place For Pelosi's Visit by AlphaTaikun: 4:39am On Aug 08, 2022
jimetagambo:
Nairaland arm chair expert grin
Lol. You are good at smokin' people out.
Re: Watch China Put USA In It's Place For Pelosi's Visit by Segun2222: 3:51am On Aug 24, 2022
Parachoko:
Are you just retarded or what? You are comparing SU57 with F22 grin
thats the person you're arguing with? su-57 that's hardly a 4th gen fighter even after all these years it still hasnt gotten the engine that will make it super manoverable the one thing it excels at, aircraft is it still using a modified su35 engine.... stop wasting your time with all these nairaland illiterates,most of them are just frustrated children from poverty stricken failed homes the only thing most of them excel at is to come on social media to insult and fight, their types are drawing this country back

2 Likes

Re: Watch China Put USA In It's Place For Pelosi's Visit by Parachoko: 10:10am On Aug 24, 2022
Segun2222:
thats the person you're arguing with? su-57 that's hardly a 4th gen fighter even after all these years it still hasnt gotten the engine that will make it super manoverable the one thing it excels at, aircraft is it still using a modified su35 engine.... stop wasting your time with all these nairaland illiterates,most of them are just frustrated children from poverty stricken failed homes the only thing most of them excel at is to come on social media to insult and fight, their types are drawing this country back
You have said it all man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: South Africa’s Ex-president Thabo Mbeki Dead At 74 / Trump Fans Holds Riffles Outside Election Centres [PHOTOS] / U.S. Blacklists Sinaloa Cartel Lieutenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.