Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,181 members, 7,860,235 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:12 AM

Watch China Put USA In It's Place For Pelosi's Visit - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Watch China Put USA In It's Place For Pelosi's Visit (1902 Views)

Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office / Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate / Nigeria Vote Against Usa In Favor Of Palestine Risking Help Aides From USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch China Put USA In It's Place For Pelosi's Visit by Parachoko: 12:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:

I meant Afghanistan and common sense should have told you that, it's now obvious you're one of this misguided clowns who think USA is your lord and savior.
Now my question is tell me what USA has millitarily that Russia doesn't have, USA doesn't even have goddamn hypersonic missiles.

It seems you're just a kid, I thought I was talking to an adult .

You didn't make a mistake about the Taliban part. You thought the USSR fought the Taliban's in Afghanistan.

I doubt you even know the USSR was invited by the Afghanistan Government to help them fight the Mujahideen.

I am not interested in arguing about things wey no get sense

I just dey cure you from your ignorance
Re: Watch China Put USA In It's Place For Pelosi's Visit by Parachoko: 12:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:

Now tell me what major country USA has ever fought and win please, Russia literarily defeated Hitler
The USSR won't have defeated Nazi Germany without the support of the Allies.
Re: Watch China Put USA In It's Place For Pelosi's Visit by Ishitinyourlife: 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
Parachoko:
I do not doubt the fact that the Russian military is powerful, but, the Chinese military is on the same par with them right now and will leave them behind very soon.

Most of Russian tanks are obsolete. Most of their tank is made up of T62 and T72. I'm sure you see the way those tanks were eating raw by MANPADS delivered by USA and UK.

Russia is more advance than China in terms of military technology for now, but the Chinese are catching up.

The Chinese are operating a 5th generation fighter jet, the Russians are still struggling with SU 57.

The Chinese have more Naval Fleet than the Russians

Russia is not even as rich as China. Russia has not been able to mass produce the T14 Armata because of money.

No country military come close to the US military
The $100m stealth aircraft more capable than the f22 is what you call obsolete,the su 57 is a fifth generation aircraft too,one of the most powerful ever, it just shows you don't know anything about what we're talking about here bro, you don't even know the basics. good luck sir, I won't argue millitary warfare with a neophyte who doesn't know the basics

Re: Watch China Put USA In It's Place For Pelosi's Visit by Ishitinyourlife: 12:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
Parachoko:
It seems you're just a kid, I thought I was talking to an adult .

You didn't make a mistake about the Taliban part. You thought the USSR fought the Taliban's in Afghanistan.

I doubt you even know the USSR was invited by the Afghanistan Government to help them fight the Mujahideen.

I am not interested in arguing about things wey no get sense

I just dey cure you from your ignorance
You're the same misguided clown who didn't know the su 57 is a fifth gen stealth machine,the same Ignoramus who thought china is more powerful than Russia.
And the same olodo who pointed out that USSR lost against Afghanistan with US machinery and doesn't know the USA lost against an helpless talliban.
Like I said you're just another western a$$ licker ignoramus who thinks USA and your colonizers hung the moon. I argue with people who know what they're talking about, you don't

1 Like

Re: Watch China Put USA In It's Place For Pelosi's Visit by excel101(m): 12:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:
We know china is no Russia and it's less capable than Russia militarily that's why USA is poking the dragon but I expect a tough and firm action from them on this issue or they're gone forever
I believe before America took that bold step, they might have weighed the cosequence properly. America is no small meat.
Re: Watch China Put USA In It's Place For Pelosi's Visit by Parachoko: 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:

The $100m stealth aircraft more capable than the f22 is what you call obsolete,the su 57 is a fifth generation aircraft too,one of the most powerful ever, it just shows you don't know anything about what we're talking about here bro, you don't even know the basics. good luck sir, I won't argue millitary warfare with a neophyte who doesn't know the basics
Are you just retarded or what? You are comparing SU57 with F22 grin
Re: Watch China Put USA In It's Place For Pelosi's Visit by Ishitinyourlife: 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
excel101:
I believe before America took that bold step, they might have weighed the cosequence properly. America is no small meat.
They expect china to take Taiwan like Russia invaded ukraine, when china starts it's millitary intervention in Taiwan the USA will not dare send in soldiers so it will be Taiwan getting roasted just like ukraine and they think that would help Thier economy and that's what they're betting on
Re: Watch China Put USA In It's Place For Pelosi's Visit by dermmy(m): 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:

Resolute action of Which world,are you clowning Sir
You're in Nigeria and you still think a bunch of countries in the west is the entire world, the country that sanctioned and provided weapons to Ukraine represent less than 5% of the world's population.
So Which world are you talking about. You guys really need to stop this slavery mentality and stop thinking the west is the world they don't even amount to 10% of the world. India and china alone are 4 times more populated than the entire west.
China alone has an economy bigger than the whole of Europe.
And bro if anyone is stupid enough to sanction china their economy and production capability is gone forever, the like of USA will suffer badly cos everyone of them relies on Chinese labor.
China is the biggest market in the world for God's sake who is stupid enough to lose that, everything including your iPhones are from china

Is it only the West that sanctioned Russia? Don't tell me Russia is not feeling the effect of the sanctions. You can't tell me Russia's economy is what it used to be before the war unless we want to deceive ourselves.

This is not a slavery mentality. This is fact. As things stand China has plans to cement its relationship with many countries invading Taiwan will do a great damage to that. China knows U.S. won't risk a confrontation with her but there are other consequences.

As things stand China has the capability to take Taiwan but they are being restrained. Yesterday president Xi still urged the Communist part to win the hearts of the Taiwanese people so that should tell you China does not want to invade Taiwan they are being restrained. There is reason China wants to avoid war. China's world image is very important in forging alliance and winning new friends. This is the news below.

Win hearts and minds' in Taiwan and Hong Kong, Chinese leader Xi urges Communist Party

https://www.news-daily.com/news/win-hearts-and-minds-in-taiwan-and-hong-kong-chinese-leader-xi-urges-communist-party/article_84ce3eb0-3d2a-5b88-9337-289d79bc07d1.html

1 Like

Re: Watch China Put USA In It's Place For Pelosi's Visit by Ishitinyourlife: 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
Parachoko:
Are you just retarded or what? You are comparing SU57 with F22 grin
Boy stop quoting me jare,I don't have time for mumu wey talk wetin e no know, you don't know su 57 is a fifth gen jet that makes any of your contribution on this issue useless , fvck off

1 Like

Re: Watch China Put USA In It's Place For Pelosi's Visit by Parachoko: 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:

You're the same misguided clown who didn't know the su 57 is a fifth gen stealth machine,the same Ignoramus who thought china is more powerful than Russia.
And the same olodo who pointed out that USSR lost against Afghanistan with US machinery and doesn't know the USA lost against an helpless talliban.
Like I said you're just another western a$$ licker ignoramus who thinks USA and your colonizers hung the moon. I argue with people who know what they're talking about, you don't
The only advantage Russia have ahead of China right now is just is nuclear arsenal.

There was no where in my post I talked about USA war in Afghanistan.

You don't know what you're talking about for comparing SU57 with F22. How can you be this retarded? SU57? Are you for real boy? grin
Re: Watch China Put USA In It's Place For Pelosi's Visit by Ishitinyourlife: 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
dermmy:

Is it only the West that sanctioned Russia? Don't tell me Russia is not feeling the effect of the sanctions. You can't tell me Russia's economy is what it used to be before the war unless we want to deceive ourselves.

This is not a slavery mentality. This is fact. As things stand China has plans to cement its relationship with many countries invading Taiwan will do a great damage to that. China knows U.S. won't risk a confrontation with her but there are other consequences.

As things stand China has the capability to take Taiwan but they are being restrained. Yesterday president Xi still urged the Communist part yesterday to win the hearts of the Taiwanese people so that should tell you China does not want to invade Taiwan they are being restrained. There is reason China wants to avoid war. China's world image is very important in forging alliance and winning new friends. This is the news below.

Win hearts and minds' in Taiwan and Hong Kong, Chinese leader Xi urges Communist Party

https://www.news-daily.com/news/win-hearts-and-minds-in-taiwan-and-hong-kong-chinese-leader-xi-urges-communist-party/article_84ce3eb0-3d2a-5b88-9337-289d79bc07d1.html
Bro you don't know much about how this international relations work, china has stated this over and over again,it is ready to put everything on the line for Taiwan. That's Their read line.
Their defense minister literarily said they will start a war when it comes to china

1 Like

Re: Watch China Put USA In It's Place For Pelosi's Visit by Parachoko: 12:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:

Boy stop quoting me jare,I don't have time for mumu wey talk wetin e no know, you don't know su 57 is a fifth gen jet that makes any of your contribution on this issue useless , fvck off
Are you so daft to know the SU57 is still a work in progress?

You're comparing an aircraft that has been in operation since 2005 with SU57 that is not operating yet? Can you see how shallow you are? cheesy

The SU57 is not battle tested, is still a work in progress sef, that's what you are comparing with F22 grin

Russia is struggling with the SU57, I doubt they have produce up to 10 sef grin
Re: Watch China Put USA In It's Place For Pelosi's Visit by Ishitinyourlife: 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
dermmy:

As things stand China has the capability to take Taiwan but they are being restrained. Yesterday president Xi still urged the Communist part to win the hearts of the Taiwanese people so that should tell you China does not want to invade Taiwan they are being restrained. There is reason China wants to avoid war. China's world image is very important in forging alliance and winning new friends. This is the news below.

You're making your first mistake,stop quoting western News channels on Chinese and Russia issue.
For a global power like china the most important thing is sovereignty not some damn economy, you think Russia didn't know the war in ukraine will affect their economy before they invaded.
If you think china will be humiliated in front of the world in it's own territory because of economy gains which they control and have all the cards then I'm Afraid you don't know what a super power country is.
Re: Watch China Put USA In It's Place For Pelosi's Visit by dermmy(m): 12:55pm On Aug 03, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:

Bro you don't know much about how this international relations work, china has stated this over and over again,it is ready to put everything on the line for Taiwan. That's Their read line.
Their defense minister literarily said they will start a war when it comes to china

No China won't start a war. With that Xi's address to the Communist party. I believe China has weighed its options about invading Taiwan. A war with Taiwan would be costly. Taiwan is not just a walk over it has been preparing for such scenario for decades. I believe China will definitely prevail in such a war but at what cost? Hence the reason President Xi addressed the communist party to win hearts in Taiwan. If China can successfully infiltrate the government and politics of Taiwan, reunification will be easier for China.

1 Like

Re: Watch China Put USA In It's Place For Pelosi's Visit by Ishitinyourlife: 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2022
dermmy:

The one thing you're right about is that china is not as headstrong as Russia and xi is not as crazy as putin but it wouldn't matter as far as this Taiwan question in concerned china has no choice but to take the island, it's about reputation and power. You think they will be able to live with the world thinking they are just paper tigers that got scared of the USA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch China Put USA In It's Place For Pelosi's Visit by Jim99: 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
Parachoko:
I do not doubt the fact that the Russian military is powerful, but, the Chinese military is on the same par with them right now and will leave them behind very soon.

Most of Russian tanks are obsolete. Most of their tank is made up of T62 and T72. I'm sure you see the way those tanks were eating raw by MANPADS delivered by USA and UK.

Russia is more advance than China in terms of military technology for now, but the Chinese are catching up.

The Chinese are operating a 5th generation fighter jet, the Russians are still struggling with SU 57.

The Chinese have more Naval Fleet than the Russians

Russia is not even as rich as China. Russia has not been able to mass produce the T14 Armata because of money.

No country military come close to the US military

Russia's SU-57 is a 5th Generation fighter. Dummy!

Russia already has 6th Gen fighters still undergoing modifications.

Till this very day, China still buys military hardware from Russia.

More than 90% of China's modern fighter jets design were copied from Russia.

1 Like

Re: Watch China Put USA In It's Place For Pelosi's Visit by Parachoko: 1:01pm On Aug 03, 2022
Jim99:

Russia's SU-57 is a 5th Generation fighter. Dummy!

Till this very day, China still buys military hardware from Russia.
SU57 is not operating yet fool

The Russians have not even start mass producing it

Nah so an idiot dey compare the SU57 with F22, it seems foolish people plenty this foreign section

Where do you fools come out from sef?
Re: Watch China Put USA In It's Place For Pelosi's Visit by Jim99: 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
Parachoko:
SU57 is not operating yet fool

The Russians have not even start mass producing it

Nah so an idiot dey compare the SU57 with F22, it seems foolish people plenty this foreign section

Where do you fools come out from sef?

You're ignorant. Dummy!

1 Like

Re: Watch China Put USA In It's Place For Pelosi's Visit by Ishitinyourlife: 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2022
dermmy:

No China won't start a war. With that Xi's address to the Communist party. I believe China has weighed its options about invading Taiwan. A war with Taiwan would be costly. Taiwan is not just a walk over it has been preparing for such scenario for decades. I believe China will definitely prevail in such a war but at what cost? Hence the reason President Xi addressed the communist party to win hearts in Taiwan. If China can successfully infiltrate the government and politics Taiwan reunification will be easier for China.
They've surrounded the whole island and blockade it with thousands of millitary equipment, wtf do you think they are doing,posing for pictures .
They've started live fire exercises around Taiwan starting on Thursday
two su 35 jets has already crossed into Taiwan airspace
They've moved thousantof thanks into .
If you still don't understand the stakes here then you don't know what you're talking about

Re: Watch China Put USA In It's Place For Pelosi's Visit by Ishitinyourlife: 1:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
Jim99:

You're ignorant. Dummy!
Leave this slowpoke alone,his name is parachoko for a reason
Re: Watch China Put USA In It's Place For Pelosi's Visit by excel101(m): 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:

They expect china to take Taiwan like Russia invaded ukraine, when china starts it's millitary intervention in Taiwan the USA will not dare send in soldiers so it will be Taiwan getting roasted just like ukraine and they think that would help Thier economy and that's what they're betting on
Let's watch and see as situation unveil itself. I don't think China has the balls to respond.
Re: Watch China Put USA In It's Place For Pelosi's Visit by Jim99: 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
The only nation on earth that's on par with the United States in terms of military power is RUSSIA!

It's hard to believe i know but even the Americans know this. Which is why they're trying all they can to prolong the war in Ukraine. To deplete Russia's military.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch China Put USA In It's Place For Pelosi's Visit by Parachoko: 1:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
Jim99:

You're ignorant. Dummy!
The SU57 is still a work in progress. On this issue, not even your dad have more knowledge than I do.

That's why is not been mass produce, is not a true stealth in the league of F22 and F35.

The SU57 is not a clean sheet, ground-up attempt at a VLO or true stealth plane. It is not remotely as stealthy as an F-22 or F-35.

The SU57 is just an upgraded SU35.
Re: Watch China Put USA In It's Place For Pelosi's Visit by Jim99: 1:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
Re: Watch China Put USA In It's Place For Pelosi's Visit by dermmy(m): 1:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:

They've surrounded the whole island and blockade it with thousands of millitary equipment, wtf do you think they are doing,posing for pictures .
They've started live fire exercises around Taiwan starting on Thursday
two su 35 jets has already crossed into Taiwan airspace
They've moved thousantof thanks into .
If you still don't understand the stakes here then you don't know what you're talking about

It's just posturing and a way of protesting Pelosi visit so another one won't occur next time. If China does not carry out these manouvers it would be seen as a weakling or a paper tiger. They have to send a message to America that they have what it takes to strike Taiwan if provoked. China can't just sit down and watch after it had made threats about the Pelosi visit.

If you are not ready to strike at least let the adversary (U.S) know what you can do if it happens next time. Hence the military manoeuvers from China.

1 Like

Re: Watch China Put USA In It's Place For Pelosi's Visit by Parachoko: 1:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
The Indians had to pull out from the SU57 project a long time ago. The prototype versions were easily tracked by the Indian military radars despite the designers claim that the plane is a stealth.

SU57 is just an upgraded SU35, even the Chinese J20 is more better than it.

While the Russians are still struggling with SU57, China is already building another stealth fighter jet.
Re: Watch China Put USA In It's Place For Pelosi's Visit by Parachoko: 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2022
Jim99:

F-22's and F-35's are not stealth fighters, thry never were. They're loud as hell.

Unless you're talking about the Raptor & Lightning II
@ The bolded Look at the kind of dumb people I dey even talk to sef grin

You have a low IQ. You do not even know the F22 is the same as a Raptor neither do you know The F35 is the same thing as a Lightning ll.

Can you see how daft you are?

Re: Watch China Put USA In It's Place For Pelosi's Visit by Parachoko: 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
Jim99:

F-22's and F-35's are not stealth fighters, thry never were. They're loud as hell.
What's the correlation between Stealth and Noise?

Stealth has nothing to with loudness

It seems you are trying to tell me that radars track jets through the noise dey make? You are so daft bro. I just need to say it, I'm sorry cheesy
Re: Watch China Put USA In It's Place For Pelosi's Visit by Parachoko: 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
Jim99:
The only nation on earth that's on par with the United States in terms of military power is RUSSIA!

No Country in the World is as Powerful as the USA Military.

Even the USSR went bankrupt while trying to compete with the powerful US military.

In future, China will be able to compete of they keep on developing at this level.
Re: Watch China Put USA In It's Place For Pelosi's Visit by Parachoko: 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:

Leave this slowpoke alone,his name is parachoko for a reason
It seems Jim99 is your second account grin

You're so shallow boy.

Comparing the SU57 with the Mighty Raptor, what an insult grin

There is a reason the F22 is not on sale, even the Isrealis tried to buy it, but the Americans didn't sell to them
Re: Watch China Put USA In It's Place For Pelosi's Visit by Ishitinyourlife: 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
dermmy:

It's just posturing and a way of protesting Pelosi visit so another one won't occur next time. If China does not carry out these manouvers it would be seen as a weakling or a paper tiger. They have to send a message to America that they have what it takes to strike Taiwan if provoked. China can't just sit down and watch after it had made threats about the Pelosi visit.

If you are not ready to strike at least let the adversary (U.S) know what you can do if it happens next time. Hence the military manouvers from China.
Your last point is tantamount to defeat to china, if at the end of Thier millitary drills they don't invade Taiwan,I myself will never take their threats seriously again and will start seeing them as paper tiger and I'm pro china, imagine how westerners are gonna look at them
Re: Watch China Put USA In It's Place For Pelosi's Visit by Ibrahimcoomasie: 5:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
When a scamming murdering yahoo boy wanna be drug addict and wannabe american calls another drug addict out. Nairaland really has lunatics roaming around here.

Today he is American.
Tomorrow he is Nigerian

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

U.S. Officials Kills Deal To Rebuild Church Near Ground Zero / Mccain For President: Say No To Nobama / Ahmadinejad Declares 9/11 Attack A “big Fabrication”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.