Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Five Killed As Cement-laden Truck Rams Into Vehicle In Cross River (Graphic) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Five Killed As Cement-laden Truck Rams Into Vehicle In Cross River (Graphic) (31591 Views)

Five Killed As Boat Capsizes In River Niger (Graphic Photos) / Petrol Laden Truck Explodes On Mobalaji Bank Anthony Road, Lagos / One Dies As Highway Collapses In Cross River (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Killed As Cement-laden Truck Rams Into Vehicle In Cross River (Graphic) by mrkings84(m): 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
UptownVibes:
This Cover guy go dey pray for bad news to happen, so he can have food on his table.. Niaja Cover you no dey tire? Shuuuu!

Terrible! Rip to the dead!

So the reporter is the one going home with the blame!

But you why do u like rushing to read bad news from 9jacover, seems it's cos of you them no dey tire!!

A case of kettle calleing pot black!!
Re: Five Killed As Cement-laden Truck Rams Into Vehicle In Cross River (Graphic) by usmanethical(m): 5:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
Re: Five Killed As Cement-laden Truck Rams Into Vehicle In Cross River (Graphic) by Lazypoke(m): 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
Obara jesus cry
Re: Five Killed As Cement-laden Truck Rams Into Vehicle In Cross River (Graphic) by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Rule 1

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Rule 2
Re: Five Killed As Cement-laden Truck Rams Into Vehicle In Cross River (Graphic) by UptownVibes(m): 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
mrkings84:

So the reporter is the one going home with the blame!

But you why do u like rushing to read bad news from 9jacover, seems it's cos of you them no dey tire!!

A case of kettle calleing pot black!!
What's this one saying?

Re: Five Killed As Cement-laden Truck Rams Into Vehicle In Cross River (Graphic) by Jnrprince1(m): 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
incandescentena:
God have mercy sad

If there was functional Train systems, Truck wouldn't have been competing with Cars

What a tragedy

Why do these people have to die before Buharii leaves ASO ROCK?!

If he was impeach by those silly Senators this people would have been alive to witness PETER OBI presidency

RIP to the departed
try get sense
Re: Five Killed As Cement-laden Truck Rams Into Vehicle In Cross River (Graphic) by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
PoliteActivist:

My brother, search your conscience, of all the people in Nigeria, is this shadowy figure below really who we should be supporting for president??

** Certificate-gate
** Druglord-gate
** Health-gate
** AlphaBeta-gate
** BullionVan-gate
** YekiniAmodaOgunlere-gate
** TaxThief-gate
** NoSchooling-gate
** MC Oluomo-gate
** Pandora-gate
** 30-bishop-gate
** Urine-gate
** LekkiTollGate-gate
** Ritualist-gate
** Murder-gate

Okoro i love your tears grin grin
Re: Five Killed As Cement-laden Truck Rams Into Vehicle In Cross River (Graphic) by Melonsmasher: 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
What's going on with Cross River today
Re: Five Killed As Cement-laden Truck Rams Into Vehicle In Cross River (Graphic) by lexy2014: 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
SeeHim:
Update From . COM

Five People have been confirmed dead after a truck fully loaded with cement crashed into a Toyota Picnic van in Cross River State, Reports.

The Accident occurred at Ibiae in Biase Local Government Area of the state on Tuesday morning, As Sighted By On August 2nd, 2022.

The Driver Identified as Bassey Loways and passengers were said to come from Ekori in Yakurr where the bus loaded.

The State Sector Commander of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Abdullahi Hassan, confirmed the crash on Tuesday in Calabar.

“We are aware of the crash; our people went there to do rescue. Investigation is ongoing to ascertain the actual cause of the crash. Seven people were involved," he said.

The Sector Commander said that the accident involved a truck with registration number FST 135 XW, loaded with cement and a Toyota picnic van.

“Five Persons lost their lives," he added.

See Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Like I always ask, what now happened to the driver of the truck?

Frsc is very lax in doing its job. Such drivers ought to be prosecuted for manslaughter and the owner of the vehicle meant to pay a huge fine

1 Like

Re: Five Killed As Cement-laden Truck Rams Into Vehicle In Cross River (Graphic) by juman(m): 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
Death is so free in our country.
Unfortunate.
Re: Five Killed As Cement-laden Truck Rams Into Vehicle In Cross River (Graphic) by Meliziz: 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
Wakeup in the morning, took shower. Wave bye to family and friends hoping to come back home only to be faced with this type of tragedy! Life is just shit!!! Every minute counts!
Re: Five Killed As Cement-laden Truck Rams Into Vehicle In Cross River (Graphic) by judedwriter(m): 5:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
cry

These kind of tragic accidents make life look dirt cheap, but it isn't.

The worth of just one soul is worth more than you can imagine.

Live life everyday with purpose and practical consciousness of God.
Re: Five Killed As Cement-laden Truck Rams Into Vehicle In Cross River (Graphic) by lexy2014: 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
Oduduwa707:

I'm a Yoruba, a hard-core Yoruba to be precise!

You're very, very, very correct on all your points regarding the Igbos but, nevertheless, I'm voting for Peter Obi.

The biggest challenge for Obi in this election isn't APC or PDP but, the Igbos themselves. They need to learn how to be civil, accommodating and humble.

In addition, obi isn't doing anything to reach out to northerners and the Muslim population. His campaign has been largely one sided
Re: Five Killed As Cement-laden Truck Rams Into Vehicle In Cross River (Graphic) by mrkings84(m): 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
UptownVibes:
What's this one saying?

What I'm saying is, YOU TOO LIKE BAD NEWS!!
Re: Five Killed As Cement-laden Truck Rams Into Vehicle In Cross River (Graphic) by UptownVibes(m): 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
mrkings84:

What I'm saying is, YOU TOO LIKE BAD NEWS!!
You're not making sense nau. You sure say you get sense so?
Re: Five Killed As Cement-laden Truck Rams Into Vehicle In Cross River (Graphic) by Jnrprince1(m): 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
PoliteActivist:

My brother, search your conscience, of all the people in Nigeria, is this shadowy figure below really who we should be supporting for president??

** Certificate-gate
** Druglord-gate
** Health-gate
** Age-gate
** AlphaBeta-gate
** BullionVan-gate
** YekiniAmodaOgunlere-gate
** TaxThief-gate
** NoSchooling-gate
** MC Oluomo-gate
** Pandora-gate
** 30-bishop-gate
** Urine-gate
** LekkiTollGate-gate
** Ritualist-gate
** Murder-gate

All of you are just shouting bullion van and drug baron as if, if you are giving the opportunity you will reject it. If truly Tinubu is into drugs he is changing peoples live
Re: Five Killed As Cement-laden Truck Rams Into Vehicle In Cross River (Graphic) by NwaAdazzi(m): 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Rule 2

Instead of typing RIp,ur Agbado brain said u should advice Yorubas as the oba of Non Yorubas cheesy[quote author
Re: Five Killed As Cement-laden Truck Rams Into Vehicle In Cross River (Graphic) by Insipidvamp(m): 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
[quote author=NigeriaIsGreat post=115316996]I'm actually not a Yoruba man but ...
Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are holding political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely without any form of intimidation or harassment in Lagos...
I 'm actually a Yoruba man but I will not vote for Tinubu...
If Tinubu likes, he should accommodate ghosts and ghouls in Lagos and other SW states and allow the strangers lord over the landowners, I 'll still not vote him.
Even if na God sell this bad market Buhari to me years ago and wants me to vote Jesus after the bad market ends, I ll never vote Jesus. Tinubu must suffer for packaging disaster and selling it to Nigerians. Imagine, 5 million jobs, $1 - #1, 1 free meal per day. E no go better for Tinubu.
Re: Five Killed As Cement-laden Truck Rams Into Vehicle In Cross River (Graphic) by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
Oduduwa707:

I'm a Yoruba, a hard-core Yoruba to be precise!

You're very, very, very correct on all your points regarding the Igbos but, nevertheless, I'm voting for Peter Obi.

The biggest challenge for Obi in this election isn't APC or PDP but, the Igbos themselves. They ened to learn how to be civil, accomodating and humble.
Sadly they can NEVER be. You can't give what you don't have bro

An average IGBO man or woman are spiteful, hateful, resentful, bittered et al

I was actually indifferent in this coming election with no preference for any candidate. But their attitude towards the man (Tinubu) who gave them all in a strange land (Lagos) what their governors failed to do for their indigine not to talk of non indigine. They've decided to make this election tribalistic. They are all singing the praises of Obi and condemning Tinubu in particular

This is the reason why i make a u-turn to campaign and vote for that same Tinubu they so much hate with passion

I'd beseech you to think deeply about your decision to vote for Obi. It is better not to vote than for you to go out under the sun to vote for Obi. An average igbo man or woman will never do that to your brother Tinubu

Remember Tinubu performed well and he's mile ahead of other contestants when it comes to governance and dividend of democracy

I leave you to your conscience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Killed As Cement-laden Truck Rams Into Vehicle In Cross River (Graphic) by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
[quote author=Insipidvamp post=115317691][/quote]Tinubu is your next president Nwanne

You can only wail and wail for all i care grin grin grin
Re: Five Killed As Cement-laden Truck Rams Into Vehicle In Cross River (Graphic) by PoliteActivist: 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
Jnrprince1:

All of you are just shouting bullion van and drug baron as if, if you are giving the opportunity you will reject it. If truly Tinubu is into drugs he is changing peoples live

NigeriaIsGreat:
Okoro i love your tears grin grin

I only asked a heartfelt honest question. Different if it were only bullion van and drug baron. So many issues, plus we don't know who the man really is - his real name, age, schools, school mates, parentage, etc. Plus you'd be rewarding APC for the FAILED Buhari administration for which he was an insider!

Tinubu could be 84!
39 seconds
https://youtube.com/shorts/3w9u0xzogZM?feature=share
Re: Five Killed As Cement-laden Truck Rams Into Vehicle In Cross River (Graphic) by mrkings84(m): 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
UptownVibes:
You're not making sense nau. You sure say you get sense so?

E pain you na abi?
Anyway, I have sense for sure, and that's am trying to straighten you!

Cheers!!
Re: Five Killed As Cement-laden Truck Rams Into Vehicle In Cross River (Graphic) by papamondico: 5:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
Oh my God! RIP
Re: Five Killed As Cement-laden Truck Rams Into Vehicle In Cross River (Graphic) by Farid24224(m): 5:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
North is their problem!!
Re: Five Killed As Cement-laden Truck Rams Into Vehicle In Cross River (Graphic) by EmekaA125(m): 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
RIP
Re: Five Killed As Cement-laden Truck Rams Into Vehicle In Cross River (Graphic) by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
EmekaA125:

How does this rubbish you spew here concern the post? Nawaoo. Awon eti ya werey gbo gbo.
Emeka how does this affect your night food?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Customs Seizes Undeclared $68k Cash From Nigeria-bound Family / Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic / Husband, Wife And Their Car Fell Into A Huge Gully On Their Way To Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.