Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:37 AM

People Who Cannot Travel Interstate In Nigeria Are Challenging me - Simon Ekpa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Who Cannot Travel Interstate In Nigeria Are Challenging me - Simon Ekpa (651 Views)

Tinubu's CSU Cert.: Obidients And Atiku Are Challenging An "A" Student- Umahi / Staying In Lagos As A Biafran And Challenging Me To Come Home Is Confusion-Ekpa / You Have All Abandoned Biafra To Attack Me - Simon Ekpa Blasts IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Who Cannot Travel Interstate In Nigeria Are Challenging me - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
Those challenging me to come to Nigeria, what is in Nigeria that I should come? I also challenge you to travel from Abuja to Kaduna by yourself, make a live video of the trip. It is funny that people who cannot travel interstate in Nigeria are challenging a Biafran, 2023 WE MOVE!
https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1554482777306923008

1 Like

Re: People Who Cannot Travel Interstate In Nigeria Are Challenging me - Simon Ekpa by eyenogoquiet(m): 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
� bad guy for mouth
Re: People Who Cannot Travel Interstate In Nigeria Are Challenging me - Simon Ekpa by Bluntguy: 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
2023 we move for Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: People Who Cannot Travel Interstate In Nigeria Are Challenging me - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
Bluntguy:
2023 we move for Peter Obi.
Peter Obi is a thief and a killer

Mazi Simon Ekpa

2 Likes

Re: People Who Cannot Travel Interstate In Nigeria Are Challenging me - Simon Ekpa by headbasher96(m): 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2022
oga i dare you to visit your village this december

but if u cant do that then stop misleading your people
Re: People Who Cannot Travel Interstate In Nigeria Are Challenging me - Simon Ekpa by TylerDurden: 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
Because your thugs are one of the gangs terrorizing the roads

General leading from exile
Re: People Who Cannot Travel Interstate In Nigeria Are Challenging me - Simon Ekpa by Broveens42(m): 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
TylerDurden:
Because your thugs are one of the gangs terrorizing the roads

General leading from exile

Hahahaha. This one touched your bone marrow very well.

"Those who can't travel from one state to the other is telling a biafran to come to nija.."

What a punchline!

1 Like

Re: People Who Cannot Travel Interstate In Nigeria Are Challenging me - Simon Ekpa by TylerDurden: 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
Broveens42:

Hahahaha. This one touched your bone marrow very well.

"Those who can't travel from one state to the other is telling a biafran to come to nija.."

What a punchline!

The Abakalaiki thug turn distant General should come and lead his troops from the front .

No be so dem dey do am?

Osu
Re: People Who Cannot Travel Interstate In Nigeria Are Challenging me - Simon Ekpa by AbaganaMiracle: 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1554482777306923008
Mazi, don't mind those dungeon fools. All of them are into hiding in their dungeon and asking you a lion of Biafra to come to their dirty dungeon. To do what exactly is the question?
Re: People Who Cannot Travel Interstate In Nigeria Are Challenging me - Simon Ekpa by AbaganaMiracle: 8:30pm On Aug 02, 2022
headbasher96:
oga i dare you to visit your village this december

but if u cant do that then stop misleading your people
He asked you to do inter-state travel in your dungeon where you are living a life of hiding. Send video evidence and then you will see him visit your dungeon.
Re: People Who Cannot Travel Interstate In Nigeria Are Challenging me - Simon Ekpa by AbaganaMiracle: 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
Peter Obi is a thief and a killer

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Obi is a born thief and a zombie as well.
Re: People Who Cannot Travel Interstate In Nigeria Are Challenging me - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 2:03am On Aug 03, 2022
AbaganaMiracle:

Mazi, don't mind those dungeon fools. All of them are into hiding in their dungeon and asking you a lion of Biafra to come to their dirty dungeon. To do what exactly is the question?
Umu Chineke thank you

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: People Who Cannot Travel Interstate In Nigeria Are Challenging me - Simon Ekpa by headbasher96(m): 11:34am On Aug 03, 2022
AbaganaMiracle:

He asked you to do inter-state travel in your dungeon where you are living a life of hiding. Send video evidence and then you will see him visit your dungeon.
oga well alot of u have brAINs but there is no sense in it even your generation unborn will not get biafara so continue supporting a mAN that is killing his own people that he is fighting for freedom by next year food will be 1k in the south east u poor lots will die of hunger mark my words

(1) (Reply)

OBI And IPOB Are Very Useless, They Have Made CAN Useless In Nigeria With Hatred / Governor Zulum Is Paying School Teachers 6000 Naira As Monthly Salary (Pictures) / We Killed One Million People In Biafra War To Keep Nigeria United - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.