Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,453 members, 7,846,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:42 AM

Breaking News!!.. Is Tinubu Originally From The North ? (pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!.. Is Tinubu Originally From The North ? (pix) (1958 Views)

Naira Redesign: El-Rufai Reveals What Buhari Originally Approved For CBN / 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni / 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!!.. Is Tinubu Originally From The North ? (pix) by pinkPUSSY(f): 4:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
A thread on fp was created by a Tinubu supporter, stating the top ten states s with the highest number of voters cards.. Here is the link https://www.nairaland.com/7260201/10-states-highest-number-registered

There is a wild jubilation on the fp by Bat's supporters telling us how Tinubu is close to Aso rock . grin grin.
Out of those ten states only one is core SE and also one core SW state apart the former Capital territory that is dominated by non indigines , the rest in the list dominated by northern states..

And my question is ... When did North having highest voter's card equate to Tinubu's victory ?
Is Tinubu and his supporters still waiting for northerners to make him President despite having two another two desperate politicians like Kwankwaso and Atiku on the ballot paper ?

Did Tinubu supporters think that Kwakwaso and Atiku are seen as bastards in the North?

I have warned these people several times that their celebration might have been realistic if we have only two contenders on the list and it must be PDP SE and APC SW...
Unfortunately such arrangements didn't see the light of the day... thanks to Atiku..

Tinubu supporters wake up!!

Mod fp

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!.. Is Tinubu Originally From The North ? (pix) by endsarrrs(f): 4:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
Lol
Re: Breaking News!!.. Is Tinubu Originally From The North ? (pix) by pinkPUSSY(f): 4:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
endsarrrs:
Lol

Is it funny? undecided
Re: Breaking News!!.. Is Tinubu Originally From The North ? (pix) by endsarrrs(f): 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Is it funny? undecided

Yes it is. Apc supporters are jokers!

BTW In his photo above, I use to see him holding cassava and corn in his hands? Where you they?

Apc urchin must have grabbed the cassava and corn from his possession

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!.. Is Tinubu Originally From The North ? (pix) by Ezeama400: 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hahaha.. Nobody is more deluded than Tinubu urchings... They love believing in their fantasy...

You can't have a functional brain and be calcuative and think that Tinubu is going anywhere

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!.. Is Tinubu Originally From The North ? (pix) by Salewa97: 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
Vote Bola Ahmad Omo olodo ide as president.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!.. Is Tinubu Originally From The North ? (pix) by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Why are most Tinubu supporters love using this line?
because an average igbo man and woman are bittered, hateful, and resentful, spiteful and hostile

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!.. Is Tinubu Originally From The North ? (pix) by PandoraObi: 5:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
Was Lawan not in the APC primary before they voted for Tinubu? was buhari not in the before they voted for Jonathan in his first tenure
Re: Breaking News!!.. Is Tinubu Originally From The North ? (pix) by Lovelive: 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
No need to beg us. We are sincerely and truly Obidient. Can you get it?

If you can't gerrit, forgerrit.

Me and I remain Obidient without structures ..

Salewa97:
Akanbi Olodo Ide, Jagaban 2023 is a reality.

Please vote Bola Ahmad Omo olodo ide as president.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!.. Is Tinubu Originally From The North ? (pix) by pinkPUSSY(f): 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
PandoraObi:
Was Lawan not in the APC primary before they voted for Tinubu? was buhari not in the before they voted for Jonathan in his first tenure

Wetin concern Nigeria with APC primaries ?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!.. Is Tinubu Originally From The North ? (pix) by Salewa97: 5:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
Jay bless Asiwaju.
Re: Breaking News!!.. Is Tinubu Originally From The North ? (pix) by pinkPUSSY(f): 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
Sorry to those reporting me to their ancesstors to ban me. Rule 1 ko rule 20 ni

. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!.. Is Tinubu Originally From The North ? (pix) by ImDStar: 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
Is it the Igbos that went to kill my people in owo?

Is it the Igbos that causes the Hunger and frustration ravaging Nigeria?

Is it the Igbos that rejected sound and agile Osinbanjo for drug old sick man of 86?

Does the suffering you're going through today brought by the Igbos?

Baba, we need common sense oo, so that our education won't be a waste.

pinkPUSSY:

Why are most Tinubu supporters love using this line?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!.. Is Tinubu Originally From The North ? (pix) by pinkPUSSY(f): 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I like you. Thanks for acknowledging the fact

Tinubu is the next president to succeed Buhari

To get his votes from ?
Re: Breaking News!!.. Is Tinubu Originally From The North ? (pix) by NothingDoMe: 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Sorry to those reporting me to their ancesstors to ban me. Rule 1 ko rule 20 ni

. grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy That's the new one now I've seen.
Re: Breaking News!!.. Is Tinubu Originally From The North ? (pix) by NothingDoMe: 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Well meaning Nigerians
Have you seen him recently? He's frail and looking somewhat lost (I'm trying to lay it gently as I can).

He will never appear for debate like Atiku challenged him because of this. You should let him rest his time to be president of Nigeria passed already
Re: Breaking News!!.. Is Tinubu Originally From The North ? (pix) by vhykeeytor(m): 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
PandoraObi:

A dollarized primary. Even Rotimi Ameachi stated that "Those who sold their vote to the highest bidders are now regretting their actions". No be me talk this one, na person wey participate and saw it all.

(1) (Reply)

Ngọzi Okonjo Iweala Met With President Xi / APC In Crossriver Adopts Labour Party Candidate / Scores Killed As Fighting Continues Non Stop In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.