Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,156 members, 7,849,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

Chelsea Agree To Sign Carney Chukwuemeka From Aston Villa - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Agree To Sign Carney Chukwuemeka From Aston Villa (23038 Views)

Boxer Chukwuemeka Igboanugo Slumps & Dies During National Sports Festival / Manchester City sign Jack Grealish from Aston Villa in £100m record deal / Manchester City Complete Signing Of Jack Grealish From Aston Villa In £88m Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Agree To Sign Carney Chukwuemeka From Aston Villa by Holypenis: 9:15am On Aug 03, 2022
Realguyman1:
Op na where u for see this news? This Tuchel self nor just sabi buy players at all
That how grace locates people, stop being jealous.
Re: Chelsea Agree To Sign Carney Chukwuemeka From Aston Villa by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 03, 2022
The color is blue we welcome you to greatest of all great the biggest club in the world the Alpha and omega Club CHELSEA !!! kiss grin
Re: Chelsea Agree To Sign Carney Chukwuemeka From Aston Villa by sageb: 9:18am On Aug 03, 2022
Re: Chelsea Agree To Sign Carney Chukwuemeka From Aston Villa by saintneo(m): 9:19am On Aug 03, 2022
LaSenior:
cheesy

Liverpool is really pissing me off if not for the love of football I would have stopped supporting Liverpool long time ago

Only 3 African players none of dem is a Nigerian

Up bluez for showing love to our Nigerian footballers

Las las YNWA

So they should sign rubbish abi?

Was Awoniyi not a Liverpool player? Yet he could was always on loan and not improving to Liverpool's standards.. Now he is in Nottingham Forest, let's watch out for his performance.
Re: Chelsea Agree To Sign Carney Chukwuemeka From Aston Villa by gracealonev: 9:24am On Aug 03, 2022
LaSenior:
cheesy

Liverpool is really pissing me off if not for the love of football I would have stopped supporting Liverpool long time ago

Only 3 African players none of dem is a Nigerian

Up bluez for showing love to our Nigerian footballers

Las las YNWA

I used to feel like that against Man U & Fergie that they actual disliked Africans.

Meanwhile, you brightest chances of watching your fellow Nigerians play in your favourite club's colours lie in switching your fan loyalty to Gombe United. grin
Re: Chelsea Agree To Sign Carney Chukwuemeka From Aston Villa by macho44(m): 9:24am On Aug 03, 2022
LegitNiG:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/12664359/carney-chukwuemeka-chelsea-reach-agreement-for-permanent-transfer-of-aston-villa-teenager
Dude looks good, I hope Mr Peseiro is taking notes grin

Are You A Fan Of The English Premier League⁉️

Do you have a gift for predicting the correct outcome of football matches⁉️

If you've answered yes to any of the questions above then put your talent to good use and join the best Premier League Predictor Game.

Pickem Premier League Predictor is a free-to-play soccer prediction game where players are tasked with predicting the correct outcome of all the games in a round in a premier league season.

The rules are simple, players are required to make their picks and submit them before the deadline for each round. The top 3 players are announced at the end of each round while prizes are given to the top 3 highest scoring players at the end of the season.

Pickem is free to play and open to everyone. To get started, tap my Signature

JOIN For FREE, WIN For REAL�

Re: Chelsea Agree To Sign Carney Chukwuemeka From Aston Villa by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 03, 2022
ravensckar:
What the hell is Carney Chukwuemeka going to do in a midfield that comprises Kante, Jorginho, Kovacic,Mason Mount & Loftus Cheek. Even Connor Callagher self never see shirt.

There's something 'uncanny' about this deal although I don't know it yet. One thing I'm sure of is that this guy bench go get seat belt. cheesy cheesy

grin
Re: Chelsea Agree To Sign Carney Chukwuemeka From Aston Villa by hatakekakashi: 9:26am On Aug 03, 2022
olatade:
Will he play for the senior team or junior?
Carney Chukwuemeka will be apart of the first team squad straight away from the off.

Chukweumenka has long been described to me as a generational talent”

[via Alex Crook]

ℹ️@Chelsea_fc_worldwide

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Agree To Sign Carney Chukwuemeka From Aston Villa by Reference(m): 9:30am On Aug 03, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Epl Predictions

Liverpool
Mancity
Spurs
Chelsea
Arsenal

Epl Goal score Predictions
Salah 25+
Nunez 24+
Haland 23+
Kane 20+
Son 19+
Jota 19+

Top Epl assist Prediction
Salah
Son
Kane

Best Defender Prediction
Virgil

Golden glove Prediction
Allison

Signing of the season
Nunez

Where is Gabriel Jesus in this list?
Re: Chelsea Agree To Sign Carney Chukwuemeka From Aston Villa by hatakekakashi: 9:31am On Aug 03, 2022
ravensckar:
What the hell is Carney Chukwuemeka going to do in a midfield that comprises Kante, Jorginho, Kovacic,Mason Mount & Loftus Cheek. Even Connor Callagher self never see shirt.

There's something 'uncanny' about this deal although I don't know it yet. One thing I'm sure of is that this guy bench go get seat belt. cheesy cheesy
You've never watched the boy play, it's obvious. He's very talented, highly rated and wanted by top teams like AC Milan, Barca, etc before he joined Chelsea.

He might not break into the starting team his first season, but the boy is surely destined for great things if he does not relent.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Agree To Sign Carney Chukwuemeka From Aston Villa by Offpointng: 9:33am On Aug 03, 2022
Connected1:

Your prediction is based on emotions.

The hottest club right now in the premier league is Arsenal, Check Stats.

Then change your prediction, you this Liverpool Fan.

Lol where you Put Tottenham?? This season Arsenal would be behind Spurs in the EPL. Secondly, Arsenal are not known to win their first few matches at the beginning of every season and ion even see them beating Crystal palace at their home at the opening of this season. maybe they'd beat Leicester city but not the Patrick vierra squad

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Agree To Sign Carney Chukwuemeka From Aston Villa by Secondly: 9:38am On Aug 03, 2022
Offpointng:
Lol where you Put Tottenham?? This season Arsenal would be behind Spurs in the EPL. Secondly, Arsenal are not known to win their first few matches at the beginning of the season and ion even see them beating Crystal palace at their home at the opening of the season. maybe they'd beat Leicester city but not the Patrick vierra squad

Be prepared.

Arsenal is going to shock haters like you this season.

In fact, I have already marked your moniker for serious trolling this season.
Re: Chelsea Agree To Sign Carney Chukwuemeka From Aston Villa by ZombieTAMER: 9:39am On Aug 03, 2022
ravensckar:

He's only 18

one for the future... most of the people you mentioned are in their thirties.
Re: Chelsea Agree To Sign Carney Chukwuemeka From Aston Villa by Offpointng: 9:40am On Aug 03, 2022
Secondly:

Be prepared.

Arsenal is going to shock haters like you this season.

In fact, I have already marked your moniker for serious trolling this season.

Lol I ain't hating bro, just stating the obvious truth grin
Re: Chelsea Agree To Sign Carney Chukwuemeka From Aston Villa by Secondly: 9:48am On Aug 03, 2022
Offpointng:
Lol I ain't hating bro, just stating the obvious truth grin

We shall see.

Maybe you didn't watch Arsenal at all in the pre season?

But all the same, only time will tell.
Re: Chelsea Agree To Sign Carney Chukwuemeka From Aston Villa by Broveens42(m): 10:07am On Aug 03, 2022
Secondly:

We shall see.

Maybe you didn't watch Arsenal at all in the pre season?

But all the same, only time will tell.

Oga
All your goals in preseason mean nothing.
I know why you are so overconfident.. because you beat Chelsea 4:0 and you think you've arrived? Lol..

Let the dance of the spirit start
Re: Chelsea Agree To Sign Carney Chukwuemeka From Aston Villa by eskuvoisrael(m): 10:08am On Aug 03, 2022
Good signing
Re: Chelsea Agree To Sign Carney Chukwuemeka From Aston Villa by chatinent: 10:10am On Aug 03, 2022
Angelfrost:

Calm down... He was born and raised in a nation where they keep proper birth records and don't age cheat! tongue

Ok.. thought he was from the giant of Africa.
Re: Chelsea Agree To Sign Carney Chukwuemeka From Aston Villa by Secondly: 10:14am On Aug 03, 2022
Broveens42:
Oga
All your goals in preseason mean nothing.
I know why you are so overconfident.. because you beat Chelsea 4:0 and you think you've arrived? Lol..

Let the dance of the spirit start

I am glad you saw that.
Re: Chelsea Agree To Sign Carney Chukwuemeka From Aston Villa by Kinzo0917(m): 10:18am On Aug 03, 2022
MITCHELL96:
See cashout for this young Nigerian.

He'll make more money in months than what a Nigerian civil servant nearing retirement has ever earned in thier lifetime.

Omo, Football Is Life ❤️
He plays for England and not Nigeria. Aside his name, he has no affiliation to Nigeria
Re: Chelsea Agree To Sign Carney Chukwuemeka From Aston Villa by Realguyman1(m): 10:20am On Aug 03, 2022
Holypenis:
That how grace locates people, stop being jealous.
Which one be jealous wey u come dey talk about? Tuchel really sabi sign player before? Why will he go and buy someone who is not even a first team player for Aston villa for Chelsea?
Re: Chelsea Agree To Sign Carney Chukwuemeka From Aston Villa by Kinzo0917(m): 10:22am On Aug 03, 2022
Sucre6:
Congratulations young blood, i aint chelsea supporter but I am sure am a supporter of my country mans success cool
. He plays for England just like tammy Abraham
Re: Chelsea Agree To Sign Carney Chukwuemeka From Aston Villa by BigDawsNet: 10:44am On Aug 03, 2022
Reference:

Where is Gabriel Jesus in this list?

Elp games not preseason undecided
Re: Chelsea Agree To Sign Carney Chukwuemeka From Aston Villa by BigDawsNet: 10:44am On Aug 03, 2022
FireUpNow:

How clear is your crystal ball?

Re: Chelsea Agree To Sign Carney Chukwuemeka From Aston Villa by Sucre6: 10:44am On Aug 03, 2022
Kinzo0917:
. He plays for England just like tammy Abraham
yeah but we all know his origin cool
Re: Chelsea Agree To Sign Carney Chukwuemeka From Aston Villa by BigDawsNet: 10:45am On Aug 03, 2022
Connected1:

Your prediction is based on emotions.

The hottest club right now in the premier league is Arsenal, Check Stats.

Then change your prediction, you this Liverpool Fan.

Arsenal?
You mean hottest club In preseason?

League is starting soon... and it's definitely different from what you saw at the preseason games..

Let's hope you pick a point against Palace
Re: Chelsea Agree To Sign Carney Chukwuemeka From Aston Villa by BigDawsNet: 10:46am On Aug 03, 2022
Mide3367:
next time, put their clubs for those wey no know. I mean the players

Who doesn't know this players team?

They are most important players in the league
Re: Chelsea Agree To Sign Carney Chukwuemeka From Aston Villa by BigDawsNet: 10:47am On Aug 03, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
YNWA FOR LIVE

It's certain grin
Re: Chelsea Agree To Sign Carney Chukwuemeka From Aston Villa by BigDawsNet: 10:47am On Aug 03, 2022
encryptjay:

Tell me you're not a Liverpool fan chief cheesy

A full certified membership cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The True Meaning Of "December 26th" Boxing Day - Why Is It Called Boxing Day? / Kolo Toure Tricked Student Into Affair Lying He Was A Car Salesman / Pics From Aba Township Marathon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.