Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Photo: Prison Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Prison Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online (7226 Views)

Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. / ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters / Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Prison Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online by ObidientFC: 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
Obidients ain't taking no prison. All is fair in war indeed.

If Sam comes out of this alive, he won't dare try Peter Obi again.

27 Likes

Re: Photo: Prison Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
Such a pity!

25 Likes

Re: Photo: Prison Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online by elder1002: 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
Nigeria and VAWULENCE

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Prison Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online by ezechi242: 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
Useless man grin grin...he wife and him children go ask am omasteye who send you ...messing with the wrongest people in Africa.. grin grin

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: Prison Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
Is he one of the Tinubu's drug boys?

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Prison Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online by ezegold4we: 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
The idioooot was calling obituary,now obidient's has laid Him to permanent rest,

Never fight the wrong enemy, Next time pick your fights wisely.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: Prison Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online by kettykin: 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
The people that will feel it most are his wife and children of which I am sure are 100% obidient

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Prison Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online by Iykopee(m): 9:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Prison Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online by hisexcellency34: 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
The man worwor sha

8 Likes

Re: Photo: Prison Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online by Kabirudeen25(m): 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
Attack Peter Obi at the expense of losing your career.. Ask Mbaka

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Prison Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online by ThrownBack: 9:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
Omatseye is going down. You can't attack God's choice and remain standing

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Prison Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online by Sensiblerealist: 9:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
This is actually uncalled for. One should not fight dirty with a pig in the mud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Prison Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online by Gandollaar(f): 9:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
Good one guys! Sustain the tempo.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo: Prison Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online by Gandollaar(f): 10:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
Sensiblerealist:
This is actually uncalled for. One should not fight dirty with a pig in the mud
Please this is Nigerian politics. We can all be mad too.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Prison Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online by Promisesmiling(m): 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
When God said touch not my anionted, dey been think say na childs play.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Prison Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online by Kalashnikov49: 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
Agbado miscreants started it and they will collect woto woto!!

No time to compensate foolish miscreants ...and closet BIGOTs that claim to be exposed...spits!!

This is how they play their useless suffersticated politricks..distasteful!!

SheY Tinubu said Peter Obi will LABOUR TILL DEATH...Now he has rearranged his Mouth abi??..and he will surely LABOUR TILL DEATH AND WONT BE PRESIDENT!!

Peter Obi doesn't need your Support ..but your fvvckups are duly noted!!

Give them as e dey hot!!!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Prison Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online by Realist12: 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
Reno was right , Obi movement is trying to install tyranny. I'm glad they are showing themselves openly and we all can see the kind of politics they play filled with hate devoid of important issues . I remember when I was doing my voters registration a lot of them were publicly abusing Tinubu in Lagos while the Yoruba supporters of Obi were cautioning them yet they are the ones screaming victimization in same Lagos. They call its savagery and cruise but the real IPOB behind the movement are serious. It's better all the liberals start thinking twice. I will never vote Obi because I don't want hear Amnesty for IPOB
Dabillion:
Shut up!
is that all you can say ? You have no personal thoughts or you think we want to spend the next administration nursing IPOB terrorism activities

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo: Prison Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online by Beremx(f): 10:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
Reno Omokri didn’t receive the savagery this one is getting so far. Im still they learn market. You cannot touch the tail of a sleeping lion without being attacked.

Lol

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Prison Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online by ChrisP92(m): 10:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
Wotowoto

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Prison Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online by vhykeeytor(m): 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
ObidientFC:
Obidients ain't taking no prison. All is fair in war indeed.

If Sam comes out of this alive, he won't dare try Peter Obi again.

"Ekwensu" in Asake's voice
Re: Photo: Prison Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online by vhykeeytor(m): 10:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
Realist12:
Reno was right , Obi movement is trying to install tyranny. I'm glad they are showing themselves openly and we all can see the kind of politics they play filled with hate devoid of important issues . I remember when I was doing my voters registration a lot of them were publicly abusing Tinubu in Lagos while the Yoruba supporters of Obi were cautioning them yet they are the ones screaming victimization in same Lagos. They call its savagery and cruise but the real IPOB behind the movement are serious. It's better all the liberals start thinking twice.

When they spoke to you calmly not to support buhari, did you listen to them....No. So maybe this can work on y'all. Una go get sense by force

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: Prison Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online by emetisuccess(m): 10:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
Gandollaar:

What?? U dey like Bleep up oo. Increase the tempo as e dey go by 10^1000 for each loop.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Prison Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online by ZombieTAMER: 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
hisexcellency34:
The man worwor sha

he's a man destined for hell

collecting bribes at his age for defamation.. ugly

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Prison Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
Children raised and fed with HATE. Full of anger perdition and sorrow.

Tueh.

Obi Presidency will be calamitous, thank God he's coming 4th

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Prison Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online by Gandollaar(f): 10:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
Realist12:
Reno was right , Obi movement is trying to install tyranny. I'm glad they are showing themselves openly and we all can see the kind of politics they play filled with hate devoid of important issues . I remember when I was doing my voters registration a lot of them were publicly abusing Tinubu in Lagos while the Yoruba supporters of Obi were cautioning them yet they are the ones screaming victimization in same Lagos. They call its savagery and cruise but the real IPOB behind the movement are serious. It's better all the liberals start thinking twice.
And who are the liberals? Surely not Emilokan with the lifelong ambition.

8 Likes

Re: Photo: Prison Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online by Gandollaar(f): 10:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
emetisuccess:

What?? U dey like Bleep up oo. Increase the tempo as e dey go by 10^1000 for each loop.
Peace was never an option.
Re: Photo: Prison Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online by flamingREED(m): 10:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
You take the tears of Nigerians for granted and trample on the only thing giving them hope. I pitty those dumb elites that won't gerrit.

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Prison Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online by emetisuccess(m): 10:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
Gandollaar:
Peace was never an option.
Good girl.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Prison Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online by Malory: 11:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
Gandollaar:
No be small tempo. He is lucky I'm in a good mood today.

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Prison Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online by xcesspaschal(m): 11:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
May d soul of Sam Omatseye n d soul of all d useless men that has departed rest in Vawulence. OBIiiiiii.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Prison Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online by 9jaBloke: 11:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

US General Nominated To Counter-Terrorism In Nigeria, Others / LASG Reinforces Ban On Roadside Sale Of Rams / This Is Chinedu Vivour Rhodes Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.