Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Mustapha Umar Imam Recounts Ordeal In Terror Den - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Mustapha Umar Imam Recounts Ordeal In Terror Den (21309 Views)

We Paid Our Kidnappers ₦91M — Abuja Music Band Leader Recounts Ordeal / Man Attacked And Stabbed At Football Viewing Center, Recounts Ordeal. Photo / Timon Chukwuemeka Recounts Ordeal With SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Mustapha Umar Imam Recounts Ordeal In Terror Den by officialwdhtv: 4:07am On Aug 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxAxtOMNR9c

Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: 'We Barely Had Food For Over 3 Months, No Medication'

—Freed Nigerian University Lecturer Recounts Ordeal In Terrorists’ Den

This brought the total number of victims that had regained their freedom to 27, which means about 35 people are still in the custody of the terrorists.

Mustapha Umar Imam, a lecturer at Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, who has just been released by terrorists after four months in captivity, has narrated his ordeal at the hands of the assailants who attacked the Kaduna-Abuja train in March.

SaharaReporters earlier reported that terrorists who attacked a Kaduna-bound train on March 28, 2022, have released Dr. Mustapha Umar Imam, and four more kidnap victims.

This brought the total number of victims that had regained their freedom to 27, which means about 35 people are still in the custody of the terrorists.

In videos obtained by SaharaReporters, Mustapha described his four months with the terrorists as terrible, saying he would never allow his enemy to experience the same.

He said, "My experience is really terrible. I have shed tears of joy that I am going to be united with my family very soon. The experience I have been through in the last four months is not something I can even allow my enemy to go through.”

He further mentioned that the hostages barely ate during the time they were at the terrorists' den. “There was barely food for people to eat," he said.

He continued: "We were hungry for the first three and a half months. For the first three and a half months, we were very-very hungry. And if I say very hungry, it is just an understatement, there were days we just ate once. Just imagine a child that is barely one-year-old feeding once a day.

"When you talk about medication, I was literally the medical doctor in the camp, I was treating the captives and as well as the bandits, Boko-Haram members. There was no medication. We heard on the radio somebody was claiming he would bring medication whenever it was needed. There was no medication. There was a day when a particular lady had malaria which could be treated with N1,000 but this lady literally was going into a coma because there was no medication for her malaria.

"I personally did not experience any molestation but some women on camp claimed that there were attempted molestations.”

He urged the Nigerian Government to do whatever was necessary to rescue other hostages from captivity because "these people are in very terrible situations”.

“They are very hungry," he added.
https://saharareporters.com/articles/abuja-kaduna-train-attack-we-barely-had-food-over-3-months-no-medication-freed-nigerian?s=08

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Mustapha Umar Imam Recounts Ordeal In Terror Den by Karlovich: 4:37am On Aug 03, 2022
embarassed Buhari and APC have completely destroyed the country! Nigerians need to make the wise choice next year, say no to the Iragbiji criminal.

#OBIdience 2023

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Mustapha Umar Imam Recounts Ordeal In Terror Den by princeade86(m): 5:25am On Aug 03, 2022
He supported evil before he was kidnapped.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Mustapha Umar Imam Recounts Ordeal In Terror Den by Toneypen247(m): 6:54am On Aug 03, 2022
See what this country has been reduced into, where criminals are being treated with levity, pampered, and forgiven easily all in the name of amnesty. These same criminals like the dog will always go back to their vomit and thus, we live in the consequences of leadership failure.

What will it take for this to eradicate these criminals from the face of the earth? Every day, we keep hearing one sad news or the other of kidnap cases in the country. Why won't it be so, when the bandits have institutionalised the system as a new cashout point for them?

The other painful part is where I see some nincompoop still campaigning for the continuity of this evil government undecided undecided May nemesis catch up on you all, and may you all who support evil, be a victim of their disastrous act. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Kindly check out my signature service below

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Mustapha Umar Imam Recounts Ordeal In Terror Den by YeyeGbami: 6:54am On Aug 03, 2022
May we not fall victim to these blood sucking monsters.

Anything APC touches…..

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Mustapha Umar Imam Recounts Ordeal In Terror Den by Maxymilliano(m): 6:54am On Aug 03, 2022
So sorry Doctor, may almighty God forgive him and those who voted Buhari into power in 2015/2019

APC government never mean well for Nigerians, it's all man for himself.

19 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Mustapha Umar Imam Recounts Ordeal In Terror Den by Shollyjay90(m): 6:55am On Aug 03, 2022
Insecurity is still a major problem globally, we can only think of a way out to this menace, and looking at how people are giving birth anyhow now, this may not end soon.

1 Like

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Mustapha Umar Imam Recounts Ordeal In Terror Den by Fessborn(m): 6:55am On Aug 03, 2022
Buhari and his cohorts don cash out again

3 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Mustapha Umar Imam Recounts Ordeal In Terror Den by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 03, 2022
So terrorists are now running prison facility inside this country that abduct & release prisoners when they like. Shame on Buhari & anyone still supporting him.

14 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Mustapha Umar Imam Recounts Ordeal In Terror Den by posty56: 6:55am On Aug 03, 2022
after reading this, someone will still support Muslim-muslim ticket

18 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Mustapha Umar Imam Recounts Ordeal In Terror Den by SenatePresdo(m): 6:55am On Aug 03, 2022
If he would vote APC in next election, then I don't think I care about his ordeal.

12 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Mustapha Umar Imam Recounts Ordeal In Terror Den by Zabita8: 6:55am On Aug 03, 2022
Fellow Nigerians, bow to your president, the agbado and cassava ambassador, the King of Kings, the breaker of chains..

I present to you, Bola Ahmed Tinubu ��... Vote him in 2023 and suffer for life

15 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Mustapha Umar Imam Recounts Ordeal In Terror Den by Zibita7: 6:55am On Aug 03, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Mustapha Umar Imam Recounts Ordeal In Terror Den by tillaman(m): 6:56am On Aug 03, 2022
Una sure say we get military for this nation?
Is this not a joke? Buhari and his kindred has reduced the nation to almost next to nothing
Atleast during PDP era it was not this bad
PMB imagine some stupid terrorist kidnap Nigerians and hold on captive for 4 fvcking months and you are there fulfilling your bucket list traveling round the globe to rim prostitutes

5 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Mustapha Umar Imam Recounts Ordeal In Terror Den by Ogbuu101: 6:56am On Aug 03, 2022
Zibita7:
God bless Nigeria
God bless America
God bless Lagos State
Woe unto Buhari
Woe unto Tinubu
Woe unto Atiku
Woe unto Shetimma
600 years of suffering for all Urchins
Amin

1 Like

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Mustapha Umar Imam Recounts Ordeal In Terror Den by iHart(m): 6:56am On Aug 03, 2022
Na wa oh. We really need to take back our country.

Whatever we are told to be useful, we have to obey and do it because obedience is better than sacrifice. Dust your PVC because it's LP or nothing!!!

5 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Mustapha Umar Imam Recounts Ordeal In Terror Den by sukkot: 6:56am On Aug 03, 2022
shocked
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Mustapha Umar Imam Recounts Ordeal In Terror Den by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:57am On Aug 03, 2022
Sai Buhari till 2056.

Another zoneb Tinubu is being f packaged to continue the rubbish trend

4 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Mustapha Umar Imam Recounts Ordeal In Terror Den by pauldon49(m): 6:57am On Aug 03, 2022
https:///3zwZCjv
Peter Obi's Campaign Group Replies Zack Orji....
Click below for more....
https:///3zwZCjv

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Mustapha Umar Imam Recounts Ordeal In Terror Den by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 6:57am On Aug 03, 2022
It's well.....

1 Like

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Mustapha Umar Imam Recounts Ordeal In Terror Den by Shutupthere: 6:58am On Aug 03, 2022
Top to bottom govt

1 Like

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Mustapha Umar Imam Recounts Ordeal In Terror Den by seunlayi(m): 6:59am On Aug 03, 2022
Thank God for your head
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Mustapha Umar Imam Recounts Ordeal In Terror Den by PaedophileProph: 6:59am On Aug 03, 2022
I hope you have your PVC , join the movement , convince your acquaintances .

#ObiDatti 2023 is the answer

4 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Mustapha Umar Imam Recounts Ordeal In Terror Den by iwaeda: 6:59am On Aug 03, 2022
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxAxtOMNR9c

Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: 'We Barely Had Food For Over 3 Months, No Medication'

—Freed Nigerian University Lecturer Recounts Ordeal In Terrorists’ Den

https://saharareporters.com/articles/abuja-kaduna-train-attack-we-barely-had-food-over-3-months-no-medication-freed-nigerian?s=08

Is this not awkward and security forces couldn't locate them in Kaduna State faa grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Mustapha Umar Imam Recounts Ordeal In Terror Den by ezechi242: 7:00am On Aug 03, 2022
He voted for the useless man twice without any. Remorse.....I thank God be bas tasted tbe fried rice buhari is shearing. ...I only pity people that didnt vote. For the useless being but are. Still suffering from what they don't know.

4 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Mustapha Umar Imam Recounts Ordeal In Terror Den by Bhella5(m): 7:02am On Aug 03, 2022
S'ope tie

1 Like

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Mustapha Umar Imam Recounts Ordeal In Terror Den by seunlayi(m): 7:03am On Aug 03, 2022
Zibita7:
God bless Nigeria
God bless America
God bless Lagos State
Woe unto Buhari
Woe unto Tinubu
Woe unto Atiku
Woe unto Shetimma

Remove Atiku he served under obj
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Mustapha Umar Imam Recounts Ordeal In Terror Den by Chidex50(m): 7:03am On Aug 03, 2022
Zibita7:
God bless Nigeria
God bless America
God bless Lagos State
Woe unto Buhari
Woe unto Tinubu
Woe unto Atiku
Woe unto Shetimma
Hmmmmmm......Another evil sighted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Boys Arrested By Vigilante After Robbing A House In Delta (photo) / Pastor In Court For Allegedly Defiling Friend’s Daughter / Shuaibu Ogunmola: Oil Pipeline Marauder Arrested In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.