Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

The Positive But Harsh Excuses. . . . Can You Or Have You Gotten Used To It? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Positive But Harsh Excuses. . . . Can You Or Have You Gotten Used To It? (2739 Views)

8 avoidable excuses people use as reasons for divorce. / Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us / Teen Pregnancy Prevention Ads: Too Harsh?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Positive But Harsh Excuses. . . . Can You Or Have You Gotten Used To It? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2011
ED: Emergency Department

buzugee:

just tryna see what you working with darling. thats all am doing grin
grin cheesy thought you were trying to help me chase that woman wrapper called DaDoctor off my thread grin cheesy
Re: The Positive But Harsh Excuses. . . . Can You Or Have You Gotten Used To It? by buzugee(m): 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2011
jennykadry:

ED: Emergency Department
grin cheesy thought you were trying to help me chase that woman wrapper called DaDoctor off my thread grin cheesy
are you an emergency room doctor ? i would think dat kinda calling will put you off penis grin you have prolly come across lots of men with accidentally severed penis cheesy
Re: The Positive But Harsh Excuses. . . . Can You Or Have You Gotten Used To It? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 03, 2011
buzugee:

are you an emergency room doctor ? i would think dat kinda calling will put you off joystick  grin you have prolly come across lots of men with accidentally severed joystick  cheesy

I have seen alot to last me a life time. I told my man not to do shakara for me oooo, afterall if I miss the sight of p[i]e[/i]nis at home all I have to do is hit one good looking man on the road with my car and meet him in ED. Nobody lose grin grin grin
Re: The Positive But Harsh Excuses. . . . Can You Or Have You Gotten Used To It? by debosky(m): 2:56pm On Aug 03, 2011
jennykadry:

^^For your mind grin

But seriously though , I know that sometimes the men are tired even I sef when I am tired and driving home from work, I try to stay awake even whilst driving. There are occasions I've had to ring my husband to come to my work place with a taxi and drive me home. Standing in the ED almost all day no be beans. So I know how tired one can be but sometimes you men need to sacrifice naaaa debo. Even if na 12 hour work you dey do, no tell me say you never sacrifice atleast once even if it means just lying down there and letting her do the whole work. You must have a wonderful wife, if na me you will be going to court for the millionth time suing me for r[i]a[/i]pe and lost p[i]e[/i]nis still hanging loose in the va[i]g[/i]ina cool

Even if you lie down there, blood no go pump to your equipment for her to do the work?  cheesy

I sacrifice when needed, but I won't compromise my health just to shine congo. cheesy cheesy
Re: The Positive But Harsh Excuses. . . . Can You Or Have You Gotten Used To It? by buzugee(m): 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2011
jennykadry:

I have seen alot to last me a life time. I told my man not to do shakara for me oooo, afterall if I miss the sight of p[i]e[/i]nis at home all I have to do is hit one good looking man on the road with my car and meet him in ED. Nobody lose grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin so answer me this. if you see lots of men on your job nekkid and they are all rocking 14 inch penis. and your man only has say 9 inches. does that make you less interested in sex with your man and would you be longing for the 14 inch adonis patients ? or am i of base ?
Re: The Positive But Harsh Excuses. . . . Can You Or Have You Gotten Used To It? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2011
Haba debo, a nice massaging oil massaged down there and with a wonderful mouth to sing with the microphone should make you surrender naaa haba. I need to make friends with your wife cool
Re: The Positive But Harsh Excuses. . . . Can You Or Have You Gotten Used To It? by buzugee(m): 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2011
jennykadry:

Haba debo, a nice massaging oil massaged down there and with a wonderful mouth to sing with the microphone should make you surrender naaa haba. I need to make friends with your wife cool
you got so much mouth and i bet when you jam real prick, na so you go dey cry like infant wey never chop similac
Re: The Positive But Harsh Excuses. . . . Can You Or Have You Gotten Used To It? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2011
buzugee:

grin grin grin grin so answer me this. if you see lots of men on your job nekkid and they are all rocking 14 inch joystick. and your man only has say 9 inches. does that make you less interested in sex with your man and would you be longing for the 14 inch adonis patients ? or am i of base ?

I swear you are nuts, you, denzel and pro01.

I will tell you when you are off base. I remember shaving a male dude(e no do am well) before surgery and whilst shaving him down there the dude was beginning to turn red in the face. He couldn't control the sleeping dogs from lying grin for my mind I was laughing. Anyways after a while the dude gave in to nature and let the thing rise slowly to the roof but, in as much as I found it funny back then, I started thanking my baba for giving me a solid black iroko tree with a very decent weapon of mass destruction down below as a husband. Atleast he does not blush or turn red during my fervent prayers down there like that of the oyinbo man. wink

I don't fantasize or wish to have joysticks like the once I have been exposed to and no way have I lost interest in sex at all. Infact seeing my man Unclad from a shower is enough to make me forget morning devotion and rock the thing until e don collapse for ground cool

BTW seeing Joysticks on a regular basis does not put me off p[i]e[/i]nis at all. I have seen alot though from circumcising grown a[i]s[/i]sed men(especially zimbabweans) to watching nurses shave male pubic hairs grin cheesy
Re: The Positive But Harsh Excuses. . . . Can You Or Have You Gotten Used To It? by buzugee(m): 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2011
jennykadry:

I will tell you when you are off base. I remember shaving a male dude(e no do am well) before surgery and whilst shaving him down there the dude was beginning to turn red in the face. He couldn't control the sleeping dogs from lying grin for my mind I was laughing. Anyways after a while the dude gave in to nature and let the thing rise slowly to the roof but, in as much as I found it funny back then, I started thanking my baba for giving me a solid black iroko tree with a very decent weapon of mass destruction down below as a husband. Atleast he does not blush or turn red during my fervent prayers down there like that of the oyinbo man. wink

I don't fantasize or wish to have joysticks like the once I have been exposed to and no way have I lost interest in sex at all. Infact seeing my man Unclad from a shower is enough to make me forget morning devotion and rock the thing until e don collapse for ground cool

BTW seeing Joysticks on a regular basis does not put me off p[i]e[/i]nis at all. I have seen alot though from circumcising grown a[i]s[/i]sed men(especially zimbabweans) to watching nurses shave male pubic hairs grin cheesy
looks like you are in your dream job huh ? all these nekkid men with iroko and obeche trees wanting their bushes trimmed so they can rise unimpeded at the sight of a stimulant. grin i bet you couldnt wait to get into that profession too, could ya.
Re: The Positive But Harsh Excuses. . . . Can You Or Have You Gotten Used To It? by denzel2009: 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2011
jennykadry:

You is a pubic barber? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Positive But Harsh Excuses. . . . Can You Or Have You Gotten Used To It? by buzugee(m): 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2011
you have seen lots of zimbabwean iroko trees ? are you in south africa ni ?  cheesy
Re: The Positive But Harsh Excuses. . . . Can You Or Have You Gotten Used To It? by buzugee(m): 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2011
denzel2009:

You is a pubic barber? shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin grin more like a hedge trimmer  cheesy
her skills in landscaping are impeccable and unparalleled
Re: The Positive But Harsh Excuses. . . . Can You Or Have You Gotten Used To It? by denzel2009: 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2011
buzugee:

grin grin more like a hedge trimmer  cheesy
her skills in landscaping are impeccable and unparalleled

I wan ask if she can do bobby brown or rico bay style for iroko. grin
Re: The Positive But Harsh Excuses. . . . Can You Or Have You Gotten Used To It? by buzugee(m): 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2011
denzel2009:

I wan ask if she can do bobby brown or rico bay style for iroko. grin
grin grin grin i think her speciality is 'no trouble'
Re: The Positive But Harsh Excuses. . . . Can You Or Have You Gotten Used To It? by tEsLim(m): 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2011
Hmm sometimes you could be really tired. But if she's willing to do little work riding the wheels till it fall off fine; I'll be supportive atleast. Yeah if she's boring and always lies down there and wants me to get on even when tired hell no. I'll just turn my back against her oh. But most of the time I'm good to go even if its just one round cheesy , then finish up later when I wake up 4am / 5am; but not everybody like being woken up by prick in the am
Re: The Positive But Harsh Excuses. . . . Can You Or Have You Gotten Used To It? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2011
Denzel and buzugee

Sharapp diaaa you two grin grin grin BTW I am not in the shores of african not now not in a long time to come grin . Alot of zimbabwean men are not circumcised, so there's alot of them flooding the hospital, who knows? their gf might have given them ultimatum to do it or forget about sex grin grin

Funny though how I witnessed a colleague's circumcision. A fij[i]ian[/i] embarassed

tEsLim:

Hmm sometimes you could be really tired. But if she's willing to do little work riding the wheels till it fall off fine; I'll be supportive atleast. Yeah if she's boring and always lies down there and wants me to get on even when tired hell no. I'll just turn my back against her oh. But most of the time I'm good to go even if its just one round cheesy ,  then finish up later when I wake up 4am / 5am; but not everybody like being woken up by prick in the am

It is not funny and na when the sleep dey sweet naim you go begin feel one hard yekini poking you from behind embarassed cry
Re: The Positive But Harsh Excuses. . . . Can You Or Have You Gotten Used To It? by dayokanu(m): 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2011
JK,

Can you barb Brother Johnson or Kris Kross for me
Re: The Positive But Harsh Excuses. . . . Can You Or Have You Gotten Used To It? by buzugee(m): 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2011
jennykadry:

Denzel and buzugee

Sharapp diaaa you two grin grin grin BTW I am not in the shores of african not now not in a long time to come grin . Alot of zimbabwean men are not circumcised, so there's alot of them flooding the hospital, who knows? their gf might have given them ultimatum to do it or forget about sex grin grin

Funny though how I witnessed a colleague's circumcision. A fij[i]ian[/i] embarassed

It is not funny and na when the sleep dey sweet naim you go begin feel one hard yekini poking you from behind embarassed cry

grin grin grin yekini dey cold. he wan hide inside warm place.  
so basically you have been privy to lots of yekinis getting scalped. the horror of it all  shocked  do they put them to sleep before they scalp their yekini abi na local anaesthetic ?
Re: The Positive But Harsh Excuses. . . . Can You Or Have You Gotten Used To It? by buzugee(m): 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2011
dayokanu:

JK,

Can you barb Brother Johnson or Kris Kross for me
grin grin or gumby
Re: The Positive But Harsh Excuses. . . . Can You Or Have You Gotten Used To It? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 03, 2011
No dayo, fear dey cash me. Who knows how many liters of your ogi(akamu) you will release on my gown before the whole process finish sad

Buzugee
oya mind ya business diaaa, you too like tori grin. And don't worry, dem dey sleep as the whole thing dey go on.

Back to topic you all grin grin cool I don't usually go into details when it comes to what I do as a living tongue cool
Re: The Positive But Harsh Excuses. . . . Can You Or Have You Gotten Used To It? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2011
No more questions on what I do. Back to topic you little male gossips grin grin

Dayo and buzugee una never answer the question wey I ask for the beginning, you lot are more concerned about yekini and so on

Do you guys think it is fair to say you are tired and stick to it? cry
Re: The Positive But Harsh Excuses. . . . Can You Or Have You Gotten Used To It? by Ojumiii(m): 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2011
an unsatisfied conji for an unsatisfied conji

Moses of our time
Re: The Positive But Harsh Excuses. . . . Can You Or Have You Gotten Used To It? by buzugee(m): 4:08pm On Aug 03, 2011
jennykadry:

Dayo and buzugee una never answer the question wey I ask for the beginning, you lot are more concerned about yekini and so on

grin grin oh yeah i get easily distracted. ermmm what was the kweshun again ? tongue
Re: The Positive But Harsh Excuses. . . . Can You Or Have You Gotten Used To It? by dayokanu(m): 4:09pm On Aug 03, 2011
jennykadry:

Wetin consign me with your thread,

When are you coming to barb me jare?
Re: The Positive But Harsh Excuses. . . . Can You Or Have You Gotten Used To It? by denzel2009: 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2011
Jenny baby, dayokanu was a natural rastaferian before oh.
Re: The Positive But Harsh Excuses. . . . Can You Or Have You Gotten Used To It? by mikkymoi(m): 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2011
Yup I have noticed it, Its kinda frustrating to the ladies,
Ma girl hates it to d last.
I knw hw to hv ma way sha
Re: The Positive But Harsh Excuses. . . . Can You Or Have You Gotten Used To It? by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 04, 2011
denzel2009:

Jenny baby, dayokanu was a natural rastaferian before oh.

Lol, you don't know how terrible that name sounds. grin grin grin
Re: The Positive But Harsh Excuses. . . . Can You Or Have You Gotten Used To It? by NatGas(m): 1:18pm On Aug 04, 2011
I have NEVER been too tired for s.ex.am yet to see a woman that will beat me to it.If I dont want to do it I come out straight to say "am not in the mood" or I dont feel like it.Sometimes when am tired I even I like to do it so I can can be more relaxed.
Re: The Positive But Harsh Excuses. . . . Can You Or Have You Gotten Used To It? by Johndoe100(m): 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2011
Some married women have vibrators, which they make do with.
Re: The Positive But Harsh Excuses. . . . Can You Or Have You Gotten Used To It? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 06, 2011
this thread had me roaring with laughter.  grin nna i think i have used that line two times, both when i had the flu. Trust me, even an energizer bunny (real nickname) like myself knows when nothing under heaven can raise my iroko. Flu it is!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice Urgently Needed About Future Mother In Law / Every Woman Should Read These Rules For Godly Woman.. / Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.