Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,607 members, 7,823,639 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools (34318 Views)

Lesson Plan - CRK (things Created By God) / 50 Hot Likely JAMB 2019 CRK Questions And Answers / 53 Candidates Sit For Common Entrance Exam In Cotonou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
ogub:
it is called general paper and I believed the must have thought them prior to the exam, there nothing wrong if as a Christian to somethings in the Qur'an and vice versa
There is nothing wrong u say, but if it was the other way round u and ur fellow will start shouting Jihadist.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by olaniyilukman(m): 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2022
UrPapa:
Where religion go lead us for diz country ehn
What advantage has CAN, Muric or whatever done for the betterment of this country or the common man?
Just instigating religious sentiments
Brother that is what is bothering me honestly...
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by pepetua(m): 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
HEAD MUST ROLL RELIGION,AM THE LAST CREATURE TO LIVE IN THE SAME YARD WITH A NIGERIA MUSLIM BECAUSE I HAVE THE FELLING OF ENDANGERING MY LIVE IF COHABITING WITH THEM, NIGERIA ISLAM IS MONSTER,IT HUNT A PEACEFUL LIVE, IT'S EVERYTHING ABOUT TERROR,THEY HAVE DESECRATE THE SANCTITY OF BLOOD,THEY ALWAYS HUNGER TO SHED BLOOD, IN FACT ISLAM IN NIGERIA IS A TOTAL OPPOSITE OF ISLAM IN BENIN REPUBLIC WHERE I SOJOURN FOR OVER THIRTY YEARS, THERE'S 100% RELIGIOUS HARMONY,NO ATOM OF VIOLENCE IN THE NAME OF RELIGIOUS FAITH,TUEHHH.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Emir01: 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
The situation shud be corrected going forward. Muric has called the attention of government. Some narrow minded people bliv it's their only religion that exist. This is not an issue to be fighting over. One love Lagosians .
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Osaze007: 3:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
Safyqueen:

But that will not stop the ticket from wining the election GOD'S willing. You will only be reduced to a wailer after elections. The majority will have their way.
By this you are just telling the Muslims to wake up and vote their fellow Muslim and that will spell doom for the christains in Nigeria politically.

#Stop ethno-religio-tribal bigotry and egocentricity.

Mumu be rest assured all Christian’s will deliver their vote for a Fulani Muslim atiku
Nullifying whatever evil Islam agenda you have
Be rest assured sultan of sokoto will support atiku a Fulani over any fake Yoruba Muslim
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by 9gerian: 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
You are right!

Muric has over time shown that it is either the media arm or simply sympathetic to the Islamic insurgents troubling Nigeria.

The one man group is always looking to create a crisis and would have achieved its aim if it was operating in the northern part of Nigeria.

Thank God Yorubas do not elevate or regard religious fundamentalists whose stock in trade and relevance is stoking religious crisis.

agadez007:
When we say Muslims can’t take what they give you think we are lying
They can’t take a simple crK question in a general knowledge exam but want two Muslims to head a secular nation
Let the image below sink into your sub conscious mind
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Diligent1(f): 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
SugarGirl44:

I'm neither muslim not xtian.
But as far as I know, muslims have been killing xtians, yet you're the one complaining of intolerance.

Not everybody wants to employ a ninja wrapped up like moinmoin in their place of work, I don't think I can, neither will I allow suit and tie in my company.
Same way you can't be doing all these devotions in my company, pray to God silently.

Everybody has a right to set a standard in their company.
But don't use that to play victim.

All of you foreign religion worshipers should just try and spare us, your wahala is too much.
Y'all don't practice what's in your holy books.
Make una park for one side.
I am not even wearing hijab, I mean from the name
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Safyqueen: 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
sammhi:

U said it all

PDP jettisoned zoning on the basis of "Competence. Tambuwal publicly argued that there was no South candidate in the party that could defeat APC.
Despite the fact that all the Southern candidates were Christians, CAN found the argument logical.

By implication, PDP could not find a single Christian worthy of winning election, even from the Christian South. But by bizarre logic, the same CAN claimed it has many competent hands this time around, from the minority christians in the north. I'm finding it hard to understand the logic. So, it is OK for PDP to throw Southern Christians under the bus just to win election but wrong for APC to do the same.

To them, VP position from the North is far more sensible than a Southern President. Just remember this "logic" anytime you need a practical example of Illogical logic.��

~Ayoade Ojeniyi.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by NnamdiN: 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
Even me wey be Christian no know where dem born Paul grin
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Hndrrxxx(m): 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
Diligent1:

Thank you, corrected
nah! That’s okay
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Thereishel: 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
Diligent1:
Honestly the majority of Christians are not tolerant. I remembered while looking for jobs, immediately they see you are a Muslim, they will put your CV in one side.
In some places I worked, they refuse to call me by my muslim name.
Yet, when you are in your house,they will come and preach Christianity to you likewise in the bus, even early morning in my area around 5:30am they will be there preaching Christianity also at the bus stop they will still give you leaflet.
If Muslims try these, they will be shouting Muslims want to islamis Nigeria.
I can now see that Muslims are more tolerant compare to Christians.

Muslim tolerant? No wonder we see bombers, boko haram, fulani kidnappers and iswap among you. Which Christians do these?
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Starzo: 3:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
Diligent1:
Honestly the majority of Christians are not tolerant. I remembered while looking for jobs, immediately they see you are a Muslim, they will put your CV in one side.
Yet, when you are in your house,they will come and preach Christianity to you likewise in the bus, even early morning in my area around 5:30am they will be there preaching Christianity also at the bus stop they will still give you leaflet.

Yes Boko Haram and the killers of Deborah have shown us the extent of your 'tolerance'.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Blessed4sure: 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
South West of which country?

You better go to Afghanistan. Nigeria is a secular country.

BTW, i do not support this particular action.

Splitmind:
Christians are so domineering and intolerant of other religions. This is why we need sharia in the south west to protect the interest of Muslims there.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by billyadam(m): 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
Diligent1:

The same is applicable to the Muslims too. I have a friend who worked with a Muslim man from Ijebu Ode for several years. He didn't make Him the GM of company when it was time but rather allow him tutor a Muslim colleague for the role when the position became vacant. Mind u, this guy improve a lot of internal control mechanism in this company known to the man and his wives. His only problem is he is not a Muslim. He told me the owner of the company told him had it been he change his faith he will send him to Mecca. How funny. it's everywhere.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Safyqueen: 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
Osaze007:

Mumu be rest assured all Christian’s will deliver their vote for a Fulani Muslim atiku
Nullifying whatever evil Islam agenda you have
Be rest assured sultan of sokoto will support atiku a Fulani over any fake Yoruba Muslim

You don't know me yet you are calling me mumu, but who is more mumu now from your submission. If Atiku won, a Hausa Fulani northerner, how will that displease the Muslims vis-a-vis the so called Yoruba Muslims religiously?

You can see you are confused.

I say to you again,
#stop ethno-religio-tribal bigotry and egocentricity.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Itzurboi(m): 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
Diligent1:
I quite understand your points, but you should know christians don't go around with bombs, RPG, to preach. A word is enough for an intelligent being to digest.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Thonee(m): 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
Axis313:
Muric is very very right,the subtle ways those bigots are used in forcing their Christianity on us when we are in the primary school,they always forced us Muslim students to do the useless clapping when they are doing praise worship or whatever on the assembly every morning,if you no clap na cane you go chop.But then,nobody complain.
Thank God today,majority of us have seen the light and see through their evil plot.
Those Muslim students should endure whatever they are going through in the hands of their Christian teachers and examiners,it's just a little time.
I am very sure if reverse is the case,we no go hear word again,all our so called national newspapers will be up in arms accusing Tinubu of trying to Islamize Lagos state and south west,but as the case is right now,we no go hear anything,they don turn deaf and dumb.

Were ur parents blind that they couldn't see sharia school to send u?
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by whizzler: 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
praz001:
It's called general knowledge for a reason. And I believe son Islamic religious question will also be asked but in English and not Arabic so the pupils will be able to read it.

Too may Wahala for Naija..

Let us try to be fair always. What is unjust is unjust
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Axis313(m): 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
Realists:

It seems CAN are now blind to these injustice against Muslim student.

Infact the CAN of worms are sleeping right now,am very sure that if reverse is the case,we wouldn't here word,they will be yammering and wailing as if tomorrow no dey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by bizzibodi(m): 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
The same hippocrite that saw nothing wrong with Muslim Muslim ticket.dwelling on frivolity,majoring in the minor.this terrorist, jihadist want to divide Yoruba on religious line.kole' work!
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Osaze007: 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
Safyqueen:

You don't know me yet you are calling me mumu, but who is more mumu now from your submission. If Atiku won, a Hausa Fulani northerner, how will that displease the Muslims vis-a-vis the so called Yoruba Muslims religiously?

You can see you are confused.

I say to you again,
#stop ethno-religio-tribal bigotry and egocentricity.

Looool has he not displaced you already do herdmen look at religion
When I say Yoruba Muslims are fools
This is what we mean grin
Infact your slaves so we rather vote a Fulani man with christain representation
Than any Yoruba jihadist who as agenda against Christians
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Axis313(m): 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hemustprevail:

But you also expect all primary and secondary student to observe muslim assembly every friday in public schools whether you like or not.... You ought to realize that most of the schools you are calling public schools were established, built and grounded by the missionaries all over southwest Nigeria.

Now, the inclusion of Bible related questions in general exams is wrong and should be corrected immediately but not in agreement to the jihadic chants of muric and other islamic sects..... That's terrorism
But you guys didn't see anything wrong in it,and am very sure if MURIC hadn't raise any alarm it will be business as usual.
Thank God they raise the alarm,and all of us are aware of the plot against Muslim in south west.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by remsonik(f): 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
Muric ti ya werey, general knowledge, history, current affairs is not a crk question. When Muslims were allowed to do all sorts of evil in this country, Muric didn't chastise them now. Go to the public schools in Lagos and count the number of students in there, na Muslims plenty pass.
They're getting favor from Christians and we just sat quiet watching them do their evil waiting on God to fight for his children. Ishaq Akintola is a terrorist, muric is crazy, awon oloriburuku, oloshi, lazy dog with no good job in his arms but to be spewing trash and hatred for the religion that helped him to become learned and a professor in his field of study.

Is Islam meant to pay evil for good?
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by SugarGirl44(f): 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
Diligent1:

I am not even wearing hijab, I mean from the name

You too try and be original then.
Everybody appreciates originality.
You're not arab so you have no business bearing their name, they won't ever bear your own name.
U can be muslim and not reject your culture.

Sorry.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by billyadam(m): 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
Axis313:
Muric is very very right,the subtle ways those bigots are used in forcing their Christianity on us when we are in the primary school,they always forced us Muslim students to do the useless clapping when they are doing praise worship or whatever on the assembly every morning,if you no clap na cane you go chop.But then,nobody complain.
Thank God today,majority of us have seen the light and see through their evil plot.
Those Muslim students should endure whatever they are going through in the hands of their Christian teachers and examiners,it's just a little time.
I am very sure if reverse is the case,we no go hear word again,all our so called national newspapers will be up in arms accusing Tinubu of trying to Islamize Lagos state and south west,but as the case is right now,we no go hear anything,they don turn deaf and dumb.

Have you seen entrance exam questions in Kaduna, Kano, Sokoto etc. Are those states Muslim state? who designated them so if u think? Till today Nigeria is a secular state. This is the evil Christains have been facing in the north. In most northern school, acceptable way of praying has always been Islamic and nobody called them out. And the Muslim Muslim in the APC, he saw that as normal as well. When it goes Mumuric way no qualms, when it's the other way wahala go start. Abegii

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Evidenx(m): 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
lekanolas:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2022/08/bursted-lagos-state-entrance-exam.html?m=1
But this idiot doesn't condemn Muslim Muslim ticket, Religious slowpoke.
God forbid BATin

Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Axis313(m): 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
airmark:

Islamic schools no dey for Nigeria again to take your wards to, so they can knack their heads on the ground as they like before studying?
We are talking of public schools here for God sake,not private schools,if you don't know how to reply it's better you keep quiet.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Fujiyama: 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

He is a very brilliant academic Don.

^^^
grin
Indeed.
What are his contributions to original research?
Where are his peer reviewed contributions to journals?
What is his teaching record? Successful supervision of graduate students? And so on...
Enough of these broad claims of 'brilliance'.
Prove it.

FreeStuffsNG:

LASG should just make those 2 questions bonus questions and be fair next time.

^^^
Fair point.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Allisgud: 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
Axis313:
u are saying rubbish,who brought education to Nigeria missionary who are the missionaries christian wetin uthman danfodio brought illiteracy and jihad why don't u go to ur ilekewu make we hear word

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Pacesetter123(m): 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
Axis313:
Go and find a place and sit ur a s s s down with ur religious bigotry! sad
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Riskyy(m): 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
Stop right there. Don’t carry your religion fanatic come south west. I’m a Muslim and I did CRK wen im Secondary. Oga carry your MURIC Go to your North where it belong. Yoruba Muslims are Matured and understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The 'difference Between Traveling And Travelling' You Must Know! / Ogun: Smoking Schoolgirls Asked To Return To Class / Deplorable State Of Ogidigben Internal Road in Warri, Delta State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.