Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

You Can Quote Me Wrong Whether You Like It Or Not Tinubu Is The Next President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can Quote Me Wrong Whether You Like It Or Not Tinubu Is The Next President (726 Views)

Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho / Mannabaqgr!!ls Can Quote/mention You, But You Can’t Mention Him. Why? / I’m Not Tinubu’s Campaign DG, Says El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Quote Me Wrong Whether You Like It Or Not Tinubu Is The Next President by JenniferAtir(f): 10:24am On Aug 03, 2022
No more Obi, no more Atikulated, Tinubu and APC will retire them all come 2023. Tinubu is a goal. A Vote for Asiwaju Is a Vote for Equity and Justice Hope you all get these clearly??

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can Quote Me Wrong Whether You Like It Or Not Tinubu Is The Next President by Dangrace01: 10:25am On Aug 03, 2022
Peter obi for President

2 Likes

Re: You Can Quote Me Wrong Whether You Like It Or Not Tinubu Is The Next President by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 03, 2022
JenniferAtir:
No more Obi, no more Atikulated, Tinubu and APC will retire them all come 2023. Tinubu is a goal. A Vote for Asiwaju Is a Vote for Equity and Justice Hope you all get these clearly??

Wishful thinking. Even you, will vote for Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: You Can Quote Me Wrong Whether You Like It Or Not Tinubu Is The Next President by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:27am On Aug 03, 2022
JenniferAtir:

Gbam grin we'll treat them in a language they will understand

1 Like

Re: You Can Quote Me Wrong Whether You Like It Or Not Tinubu Is The Next President by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:28am On Aug 03, 2022
topcatking:

Wishful thinking. Even you, will vote for Peter Obi.

Keep deceiving yourself and your generations grin

1 Like

Re: You Can Quote Me Wrong Whether You Like It Or Not Tinubu Is The Next President by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:28am On Aug 03, 2022
Dangrace01:
Peter obi for President

Tales by moonlight grin
Re: You Can Quote Me Wrong Whether You Like It Or Not Tinubu Is The Next President by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 03, 2022
Do you know the condition called hallucination. Your condition is worse. See a doctor. You think say every Nigerian reasons like a Yoruba Muslim abi?

1 Like

Re: You Can Quote Me Wrong Whether You Like It Or Not Tinubu Is The Next President by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 03, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Keep deceiving yourself and your generations grin

If only I knew you had all the attributes of a pig, looking for someone to roll in the mud with, I would have ignored your post.

Anyway, that 20k stipend must mean a lot to you. Enjoy it. Bye

2 Likes

Re: You Can Quote Me Wrong Whether You Like It Or Not Tinubu Is The Next President by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:39am On Aug 03, 2022
topcatking:

If only I knew you had all the attributes of a pig, looking for someone to roll in the mud with, I would have ignored your post.

Anyway, that 20k stipend must mean a lot to you. Enjoy it. Bye

grin grin grin
As we're tireless we'll keep dealing with u all

1 Like

Re: You Can Quote Me Wrong Whether You Like It Or Not Tinubu Is The Next President by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:42am On Aug 03, 2022
sanusideunifier:
Do you know the condition called hallucination. Your condition is worse. See a doctor. You think say every Nigerian reasons like a Yoruba Muslim abi?

As far as it's APC anything to make us retain power in 2023 I am fully involved.

E shock you abi??

2 Likes

Re: You Can Quote Me Wrong Whether You Like It Or Not Tinubu Is The Next President by highchief1: 10:51am On Aug 03, 2022
JenniferAtir:
I see am so too o.I be believ Obi but e go hard am the one I don’t see in the race is atiku

2 Likes

Re: You Can Quote Me Wrong Whether You Like It Or Not Tinubu Is The Next President by Ofemannnu: 10:52am On Aug 03, 2022
JenniferAtir:

No matter what happens,Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria in 2023.
Tinubu has a positive aura and a midas touch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Quote Me Wrong Whether You Like It Or Not Tinubu Is The Next President by JenniferAtir(f): 11:30am On Aug 03, 2022
Ofemannnu:

Gbam ��

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Quote Me Wrong Whether You Like It Or Not Tinubu Is The Next President by Omoslim26: 11:34am On Aug 03, 2022
Ofemannnu:

Can he win with Action Congress grin grin bcus before December that will be all he will take back to Lagos grin
The North do not like or want Him.

1 Like

Re: You Can Quote Me Wrong Whether You Like It Or Not Tinubu Is The Next President by Naijabad: 11:36am On Aug 03, 2022
JenniferAtir:

Please explain the bolded.
Re: You Can Quote Me Wrong Whether You Like It Or Not Tinubu Is The Next President by Okoroawusa: 11:41am On Aug 03, 2022
Dem no dey tell person...

I am BATified
Re: You Can Quote Me Wrong Whether You Like It Or Not Tinubu Is The Next President by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
Naijabad:

Please explain the bolded.

Explain what??

It's a clear language for everyone to understand
Re: You Can Quote Me Wrong Whether You Like It Or Not Tinubu Is The Next President by sevenhundred(m): 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
JenniferAtir:
That will only happen in agbado station!!!

1 Like

Re: You Can Quote Me Wrong Whether You Like It Or Not Tinubu Is The Next President by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
sevenhundred:
That will only happen in agbado station!!!

There's no polling unit on Twitter grin Peter Obituary is dead on arrival � APC WILL rule Nigeria till the second coming of Christ AMEN
Re: You Can Quote Me Wrong Whether You Like It Or Not Tinubu Is The Next President by shortIGBOman: 1:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
Make una dey do una own. The North decide who will rule this Country. We will decide between APC and our own PDP. But I guarantee you this, IGBO can never rule this Country. That will never happen.

Re: You Can Quote Me Wrong Whether You Like It Or Not Tinubu Is The Next President by Jack005(m): 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
A new Tinubu urchiin on the loose. Tinubu will only become president in your house and iragbiji.

1 Like

Re: You Can Quote Me Wrong Whether You Like It Or Not Tinubu Is The Next President by WATCHOVER(m): 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
Don't be fast to conclude because what happened to Adonija in the Bible will surely happen.
Tinubu is too proud, God resist the proud

1 Like

Re: You Can Quote Me Wrong Whether You Like It Or Not Tinubu Is The Next President by Naijabad: 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Explain what??

It's a clear language for everyone to understand

so voting Tinubu means a vote for equity and justice when south west has occupied the position of president and vice president to the exclusion of south east.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Northerners Destroy Tinubu, Shettima And Buhari’s Banner With Stones (video) / Tinubu Is Busy Meeting Politicians; Obi Is Busy Meeting With The Voters / I Can No Longer Stand The Lies I Propagate....tinubu Stunch Supporter Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.