Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,626 members, 7,844,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

2023: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole (2898 Views)

Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja / Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) / Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole by daveobasi1: 2:13pm On Aug 03, 2022
2023: I will come after Obi-dients if they come after me, says Oshiomole

The Director-General of the All Progressives Congress, APC presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu campaign organisation, Adams Oshiomole said he will come after supporters of Peter Obi, the presidential candidate of Labour Party should they come after him.

Oshiomole made this assertion while speaking in an interview on The Morning Show of Arise News on Wednesday.

The former APC national chairman had argued that most of the presidential candidates, who had spoken have not sufficiently, in most cases, addressed how they are going to address the issues that Nigeria is confronted with as a nation.

Oshiomole singled Obi out, saying the Labour Party candidate got away with intriguing several intriguing questions put across to him.

He said, “Obi was asked how, and he said, “It’s a secret.”

When told that supporters of Obi will come after him if he criticises their candidate, Oshiomole swiftly replied, “I will come after them.”

He noted that there is no particular benefit in rushing out what you want to do, saying, “Those who have rushed out what they want to how much have they done expatiating on how they are going to do it.”

Oshiomole said he did not have the benefit of the current smartphones during his time as non-state actor, when he interrogated and fought with power on the side of the people.

Meanwhile, Oshiomole said time will tell if the Obi-dients were really obedient in the political process of Nigeria.

Credits>>>>https://naijahottestgisttoday..com/2022/08/2023-i-will-come-after-obi-dients-if.html

Vanguard

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole by Eriokanmi: 2:16pm On Aug 03, 2022
You sure this news is real? grin

Funny though

6 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole by Malory: 2:16pm On Aug 03, 2022
Then be ready to become the butt of our jokes. Stick to issue based campaign if you don't want us to trace your chimpanzee bloodline.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole by Parachoko: 2:17pm On Aug 03, 2022
I trust you Oshobaba.

Edo North is on lockdown for the Jargaban Borgu.

He will share the rest of Edo equally with Atiku.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 2:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
He has not learnt any lesson from his defeat in Edo State.

BTW
THE PLEDGE FOR 2023 ELECTIONS

I pledge to Nigeria my Country,
To be OBIdient, Loyal & YUSful,
To reject PDP, APC and other parties,
To vote for Labour Party and protect my PVC from vote buyers,
So Help Me God.

Share to everyone and platforms across Nigeria.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole by Bethel4Life(f): 2:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
ok oo
Re: 2023: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole by Malory: 2:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
Parachoko:
I trust you Oshobaba.

If e sure for him let him deviate from the real issues.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole by AntiTerrorist: 2:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
This is an evidence that Obi is the winner of 2023! elections. Everybody is discussing him as of he is the only candidate.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole by Parachoko: 2:22pm On Aug 03, 2022
Malory:
If e sure for him let him deviate from the real issues.
Do I look like Oshiomhole to you? Go tell am on Twitter.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole by diadem10: 2:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
Malory:
Then be ready to become the butt of our jokes. Stick to issue based campaign if you don't want us to trace your chimpanzee bloodline.

Says an Ipob miscreant.

He's talking about real issues. Peter Obi should mention what he's done in relative to how he's going to improve Nigeria..

Peter Obi who's got no achievement whatsoever.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole by Realdon1(m): 2:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
Ok ooo.
Oshomole will start hearing from us naa.
Let his adviser remind him that OBIdients have first eleven squad and reserved team.
Incase if he needs vawulent.
We carry it like powder dey Waka.
We will make sure both media and street will never be comfortable with him.
OBIdients are Movement oo.
We no dey smile oo.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole by Malory: 2:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
diadem10:

Says an Ipob miscreant.

He's talking about real issues. Peter Obi should mention what he's done in relative to how he's going to improve Nigeria..

You said what? Go and verify. grin

6 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole by Indispensable85(m): 2:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
daveobasi1:

The Director-General of the All Progressives Congress, APC presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu campaign organisation, Adams Oshiomole said he will come after supporters of Peter Obi, the presidential candidate of Labour Party should they come after him.

Oshiomole made this assertion while speaking in an interview on The Morning Show of Arise News on Wednesday.

The former APC national chairman had argued that most of the presidential candidates, who had spoken have not sufficiently, in most cases, addressed how they are going to address the issues that Nigeria is confronted with as a nation.

Oshiomole singled Obi out, saying the Labour Party candidate got away with intriguing several intriguing questions put across to him.

When told that supporters of Obi will come after him if he criticises their candidate, Oshiomole swiftly replied, “I will come after them.”

He noted that there is no particular benefit in rushing out what you want to do, saying, “Those who have rushed out what they want to how much have they done expatiating on how they are going to do it.”

Oshiomole said he did not have the benefit of the current smartphones during his time as non-state actor, when he interrogated and fought with power on the side of the people.

Meanwhile, Oshiomole said time will tell if the Obi-dients were really obedient in the political process of Nigeria.

Credits>>>>https://naijahottestgisttoday..com/2022/08/2023-i-will-come-after-obi-dients-if.html

Vanguard

Oshiomhole is not the director general of the campaign council. Fake news!

This election campaign go sweet sha.....I can't wait for campaigns to begin.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole by Okwyjesus(m): 2:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
Parachoko:
I trust you Oshobaba.

Akuko! And the couldn't win Edo governorship.

This people that package expired milk and sold to Nigerians are not even ashame

10 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole by Realdon1(m): 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
diadem10:

Says an Ipob miscreant.

Obi must rule you come 2023.
Be wise

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole by diadem10: 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
Malory:
You said what? Go and verify. grin

Says Him Tu lie miscreants. List Peter Obi's achievement or shut up.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole by diadem10: 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
Realdon1:

Obi must rule you come 2023.
Be wise

He will rule you in your village

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole by Parachoko: 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
Okwyjesus:

Akuko! And the couldn't win Edo governorship.

This people that package expired milk and sold to Nigerians are not even ashame
Cry all you want, nah your wahala not mine.

Tinubu will win Edo North flawlessly and share the rest of Edo votes with Atiku.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole by Akurakambe(m): 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
Oshomole will dragged if he dare lie or malign Peter Obi reputation.

How can Peter Obi that doesn't have structures and stand no chance of winning election be giving these people headache and worried??
This is not 2015 when APC and Tinubu urchins have their way on social media. The OBIdient people are ready for them this time around.
BTW, Oshomole is inconsequential as far as politics of Edo state is concerned now.

Peter Obi is winning Edo state with ease.
God bless Peter Obi
God bless OBIdient people
Vote for LabourParty
Vote for Peter Obi

9 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole by Indispensable85(m): 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
He has not learnt any lesson from his defeat in Edo State.

BTW
THE PLEDGE FOR 2023 ELECTIONS

To reject PDP, APC and other parties,
So Help Me God.

Share to everyone and platforms across Nigeria.

So how's Edo faring now? Lol....

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole by Realdon1(m): 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
diadem10:

He will rule you in your village

U are now in pain.
Obi is like wildfire .
Obi is not a mere name.
Obi is a movement.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole by Akurakambe(m): 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
Parachoko:
Cry all you want, is your wahala.

Tinubu will win Edo North flawlessly and share the rest of Edo votes with Atikum
Wake up from sleep. It's between Peter Obi and Atiku as far as Edo state is concerned in presidential election.
Tinubu will be defeated all round in Edo state.
God bless my OBIdient, pst. Johnson Suleiman from Auchi Edo state.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole by Ayed44: 2:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
Very soon he will start crying that his life is in danger...

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole by WATCHOVER(m): 2:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
Parachoko:
I trust you Oshobaba.

Nigeria is experiencing Sanctification, the days of Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole is over, Nigeria needs now is Fresh air.
Oshiomhole should go and rest it is over for him

4 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole by Parachoko: 2:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
Akurakambe:

Wake up from sleep. It's between Peter Obi and Atiku as far as Edo state is concerned in presidential election.
k
Re: 2023: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole by Parachoko: 2:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Nigeria is experiencing Sanctification, the days of Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole is over, Nigeria needs now is Fresh air.
Oshiomhole should go and rest it is over for him
Oshiomhole is going to the Senate next year while Tinubu is going to Aso Rock

Accept this truth and have peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole by diadem10: 2:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
Realdon1:

U are now in pain.
Obi is like wildfire .
Obi is not a mere name.
Obi is a movement.

In your delusional Ipob dream cheesy
Re: 2023: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole by donaldking100: 2:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
Akurakambe:

EDO NO BE LAGOS.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole by JoeNL22(m): 2:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
daveobasi1:

Vanguard

THE PLEDGE

To reject PDP, APC with all my strength.
So Help Me God. Amen

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole by WATCHOVER(m): 2:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
Parachoko:
Oshiomhole is going to the Senate next year while Tinubu is going to Aso Rock

Accept this truth and have peace of mind.
Pride goes before the fall.
This is what consumed APC.
Never again will darkness rule Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole by a4cube: 2:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
Indispensable85:

So how's Edo faring now? Lol....
And how is Nigeria faring?
Re: 2023: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole by Obidient4life2: 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
Oga I swear you no reach.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Hosted By Chicago State University Alumni Ranked No 1 / US Congratulates Tinubu / Angry Tinubu Attacks FFK Says His “Hallucinations now uncontrollable”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.