Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,008 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono (54428 Views)

As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup / Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) / My Brother-In-Law Dips His Hands Inside My Pot Of Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Channah1(f): 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
4Humanity4All:
Please,I have a question
If someone replies my comment on Nairaland,will I see the notification anywhere?
If yes,where?

Anywhere as how?

You'll see a mention on your page if someone replies you. Just click on it.
Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
That means I have to keep going back to the page to check right?
Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Channah1(f): 7:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
4Humanity4All:
That means I have to keep going back to the page to check right?

Not the page, on your own page. Where you open when you log on to nairaland. You'll see "mentioned" there. Then you'll know the person has replied you.
Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
Channah1:

Not the page, on your own page. Where you open when you log on to nairaland. You'll see "mentioned" there. Then you'll know the person has replied you.

Ok, thanks. I will take note of that next time
Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Oizee(f): 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
Channah1:

pls next time just ignore foolish people, it's their type that is serving their food with almagiri plate or calabash. I do not blame them but, smart phone and internet that they have access to.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Channah1(f): 11:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
Oizee:
pls next time just ignore foolish people, it's their type that is serving their food with almagiri plate or calabash. I do not blame them but, smart phone and internet that they have access to.

Ok. I'll try not to.
Thanks darl.
Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by micxwell(m): 6:53am On Nov 13, 2022
Channah1:

Give me money for stock fish now.
Your mouth like stock fish.

By the way, not every recipe must have stock fish. I like the outcome of this soup. No much drama. No uneccessary clashing of taste.
This is a good reply. Not the regular abusive comments cos I was expecting you to blow up.
Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by irumole1975: 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2023
LoL. Twitter said okra weaken spirit
Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by lawrenzooo: 4:41pm On Apr 01, 2023
@OP criticism don't have to be polite.

Your presentation is quite poor and if you intend to make a business out of this, you would do well to listen to some of the criticism though harsh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype / Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured / My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.