Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono (54424 Views)

As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup / Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) / My Brother-In-Law Dips His Hands Inside My Pot Of Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by passionberry(f): 8:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
Malory:
Your husband is really in bondage.
grin chai . Wicked
Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Sweetvie: 8:51pm On Aug 08, 2022
Smile... It look delicious
Actually I love meat grin I love my okro to have a lot of beef and chicken with stockfish.
I love okro... I don't like swallow but when it come to okro soup i can't help it. I over eat sef
1700? You're really wife material
Which state in Nigeria do you live, things are cheap there. Première fois commentant la section alimentaire. You're doing well wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by MoneyTrees(m): 8:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
Channah1:
Okra
Meat
Pomo
Ogbono
Bitter leaf
Uziza seeds
Uziza leaves
Fresh pepper
Opei
Crayfish
Oil
Ground Pepper

I pounded the uziza seed and added to the meat and pomo. I then added seasoning cubes with little water to simmer before addingmore water to cook it.

I then dissolved the opei with hot meat water and added to the boiling meat.
Dissolved the ogbono with oil and added the boiling meat stock. Let it done. Added bitter leaf at this stage.

I let the bitter leaf for a few secs and added the grated/, chopped okra, stired before finally adding the uziza leaves and brought it down immediately.

Last pics.
I turned my lafun lesekese and dished as e dey hot cheesy.

Lafun and bitter leaf okra soup ready and served.
Well, this one ain't impressive
I'll check back tomorrow � embarassed

1 Like

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by labi1977(m): 8:59pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nonsense and ingredients

Too much vawulence

I will chop this food and lick both plates

please come into my DM

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by armyofone(m): 9:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
Channah1:
Okra
Meat
Pomo
Ogbono
Bitter leaf
Uziza seeds
Uziza leaves
Fresh pepper
Opei
Crayfish
Oil
Ground Pepper

I pounded the uziza seed and added to the meat and pomo. I then added seasoning cubes with little water to simmer before addingmore water to cook it.

Dissolved the ogbono with oil and added the boiling meat stock. Let it done. Added bitter leaf at this stage.

I let the bitter leaf for a few secs and added the grated/, chopped okra, stired before finally adding the uziza leaves and brought it down immediately.

Last pics.

You tried sister. Just make sure the soup last a week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by lyricalz: 9:03pm On Aug 08, 2022
Czario:

So you can actually cook

Work on your presentation Sha...

There's nothing wrong with her presentation oga, some of you will just be forming big boys online, real life you no get chingba.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by dannex4adx(m): 9:14pm On Aug 08, 2022
Channah1:
Okra
Meat
Pomo
Ogbono
Bitter leaf
Uziza seeds
Uziza leaves
Fresh pepper
Opei
Crayfish
Oil
Ground Pepper

Last pics.

You this girl, I have told you many times that I want you to be cooking for me. I'm a good husband material oooo. I love your food.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Smartmanager(m): 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
Channah1:
Okra
Meat
Pomo
Ogbono
Bitter leaf
Uziza seeds
Uziza leaves
Fresh pepper
Opei
Crayfish
Oil
Ground Pepper

Last pics.

Same soup I made today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by kinggozzy(m): 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nice one�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Channah1(f): 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
toxtimmy:
Una dey treat women as commodity ... Make una go turn gay and cook for una selves... By the way enjoy you food OP... Let those that want to jump off the bridge jump... No one is holding them back but I guess your delicious okro soup.

Thank you dear.
dannex4adx:

You this girl, I have told you many times that I want you to be cooking for me. I'm a good husband material oooo. I love your food.

Lol.. thank you Sir.
I'm flattered.
lyricalz:

There's nothing wrong with her presentation oga, some of you will just be forming big boys online, real life you no get chingba.

Hahahahaha... In fact, you garrit! Na me Dem com see use catch cruise na grin. God dey.
armyofone:

You tried sister. Just make sure the soup last a week.
Ok. smiley
Thanks bruv.
Sweetvie:
Smile... It look delicious
Actually I love meat grin I love my okro to have a lot of beef and chicken with stockfish.
I love okro... I don't like swallow but when it come to okro soup i can't help it. I over eat sef
1700? You're really wife material
Which state in Nigeria do you live, things are cheap there. Première fois commentant la section alimentaire. You're doing well wink

Wow really? Me I'm a fan of swallow generally.

I'm in Lagos o. If you have good bargaining skills you can make any kind of food at very cheap rates..

My dear, na their way here o. I'm learning to ignore them.

Thanks darl.

Dearlord:
Channah ! Channah !!
How many times did I call you?

You and Gloryhoe need to be banned from Nairaland for instigating vawulence with our digestive organ especially in this unpalatable Buhari era. grin grin

Just look at how u are making me salivate unnecessarily at merely looking at this beautiful combos cheesy

No vex. Oya come chop cheesy.
Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Channah1(f): 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
Smartmanager:
Same soup I made today.
Really cheesy?
Abeg snap and share let's feed our eyes dear. cheesy.
Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Channah1(f): 9:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
kinggozzy:
Nice one�

Thanks cheesy.
Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by vincentjk(m): 9:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
Channah1:

Yes na I can cook.

What's wrong with the presentation?
Anyways, not here for any competition. so I'll present it anyhow I like. sad

People are trying to tell you to work on your presentation but it seems you run mouth way too much.

You want everybody to clap for you by seeing your N1,700 soup? Come on sis, everybody will always have different opinion.

I think your soup is nice, but a better camera will make it look coac-astic.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Channah1(f): 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
vincentjk:

People are trying to tell you to work on your presentation but it seems you run mouth way too much.

You want everybody to clap for you by seeing your N1,700 soup? Come on sis, everybody will always have different opinion.

I think your soup is nice, but a better camera will make it look coacastic

So, I should go and buy camera now because I want to snap and post for nairaland?

My bills dey there dey stare me in the face, I should leave it and go and buy camera for a post that will soon be forgotten under 24 hours? You try.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Smartmanager(m): 9:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
Channah1:

Really cheesy?
Abeg snap and share let's feed our eyes dear. cheesy.

Sorry. E dey for fridge
Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Channah1(f): 9:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
Smartmanager:
Sorry. E dey for fridge

Ok. No p.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by whitemand4(m): 9:41pm On Aug 08, 2022
lyricalz:

grin grin grin grin thank you. even if at all they want to correct or advice someone on something, it must come in a subtle, acceptable and approving way. The criticism should be a constructive one. There is difference between condemnation and advice. Outright condemnation is what they call advice here yet they expect her to accept it. There's a way you advice someone and you would be compensated..there is also a way you advice someone and end up losing one of your eyes as a result of 2 by 2 plank grin. We all know there is always room for improvement but don't condemn . It got to a point I was wondering if she was the one who tell buhari say make he use 1.4 billion buy 10 v8 cars for hin people for Niger to deserve the wotowoto

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Candycrushy(f): 9:52pm On Aug 08, 2022
This channah of a person should learn how to take polite correction
This is a public space
No be ur papa get am

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Channah1(f): 9:54pm On Aug 08, 2022
Candycrushy:
This channah of a person should learn how to take polite correction
This is a public space
No be ur papa get am

Get lost!
Go correct your village people.

Na you give me money cook?

If that is how to correct somebody in your village you will tell me. You see people that were deliberately shaming themselves, you call that advice.

I'm done with you.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Bugatti411(m): 9:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
Malory:
Your husband is really in bondage.
Serious one o..
And you get month to post it online...
Na wá oooo
Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Candycrushy(f): 9:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
Channah1:

Get lost!
Go correct your village people.

Na you givee money cook?

If that is how to correct somebody in your village you will tell me. You see people that were deliberately shaming themselves, you call that advice.

I'm done with you.
Imagine….. no try me sha cos i get bad mouth pass you… i no fes curse you u don dey run ur mouth
Take corrections madam no be everybody u go open mouth dey insult
Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Bugatti411(m): 9:58pm On Aug 08, 2022
Shey na my eye the pain ni....
I pity your husband...

1 Like

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Channah1(f): 9:59pm On Aug 08, 2022
Candycrushy:

Imagine….. no try me sha cos i get bad mouth pass you… i no fes curse you u don dey run ur mouth
Take corrections madam no be everybody u go open mouth dey insult

Oh.. my papa wen you mention enter the matter, no be insult?, Or him be your mate?

Like I said before, I'm done with you.

3 Likes

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
labi1977:
Nonsense and ingredients

Too much vawulence

I will chop this food and lick both plates

please come into my DM

Lol

You must be a SIMP-le man undecided

1 Like

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Ndubest123(m): 10:43pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ewoo some men are eating concortion
Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Czario: 10:46pm On Aug 08, 2022
lyricalz:

What is intimidating you about my comment...you are a big boy abi ? And since I'm it wasn't about you , you could just ignore..
Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by afrika(f): 11:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
Is it goat nose I dey see so.

Anyways.... U try
Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by damoobaba: 11:43pm On Aug 08, 2022
Channah1:

It's now I know you know nothing. Even with my low budget soups, I still cook better than you both put together. Your food can't stand the taste of my food even with your okporoko, mallam fish and all. Na salt salt the taste go end in. I can imagine.

No need arguing with you two.

For peace to reign, you're the best cook in Lagos state. If I cook soup for you with #1k
Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by damoobaba: 11:47pm On Aug 08, 2022
Acidosis:
My own be say dey try dey post good pictures and get better cookware when you can. It's not enough to tell us that you cook this or that. Make it appealing to the eyes too. Everyone of us cook and eat in our houses anyway so you have to go extra mile for this food blogging thing.

You can learn basic and simple food photography and presentation skills online at no cost. Everything you need is online. When people see your okro soup online, it should motivate them to cook or eat not the other way. Presentation is key to your new found interest.

Don't take my advice the wrong way sha.

You just no want make she insult you, you get sense.
Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by yusufmurry: 12:12am On Aug 09, 2022
[quote author=Channah1 post=115345667]Okra
Meat
Pomo
Ogbono
Bitter leaf
Uziza seeds
Uziza leaves
Fresh pepper
Opei
Crayfish
Oil
Ground Pepper

I am not a fan of anything ogbono

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids / Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype / Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.