Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu, Shouts Praise The Lord" On Church Pulpit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu, Shouts Praise The Lord" On Church Pulpit (271 Views)

APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party / Abdullahi Adamu Shouts 'Praise The Lord' On Church's Pulpit (Video) / Why We Lost Osun Election – APC Chairman Abdullahi Adamu(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu, Shouts Praise The Lord" On Church Pulpit by weezyk(m): 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2022
Nigerians are currently reacting on social media to a trending video of APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu attending a funeral service in one of the Evangelical Church of West Africa EKWA parishes.

Adamu, who was wearing a cap in the video, climbed the pulpit to greet members of the congregation.

It is not clear when and where the video was recorded.

Watch the trending video of APC National chairman, Abdullahi Adamu, on a church's pulpit shouting ''Praise the lord'' below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf7PyOV4oAA
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu, Shouts Praise The Lord" On Church Pulpit by otipoju(m): 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
Funny on so many levels. I just burst out laughing.

Human beings should not be killing themselves over what another human being said he heard from an invisible Creator.
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu, Shouts Praise The Lord" On Church Pulpit by PandoraObi: 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
ok
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu, Shouts Praise The Lord" On Church Pulpit by SmellyNyash: 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
grin

And so what?

If I tell u say I never tire for this people na lie

Once election is around the corner, u go see them frying akara and eating corn for Street but once they win election, dey will disappear

Na bullet proof car dem go dey blow siren away to scare away. If you no run for ur life, them just kill u

U can never deceive me. U can only deceive APC zombies and tilumbu urchins not me tueh
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu, Shouts Praise The Lord" On Church Pulpit by kokoA(m): 4:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
Nasarawa people are a mixture of Christians and Muslims. You'd hardly find a family that doesn't have a mixture of both religions. That's by the way, Muslim-Muslim ticket is wrong in today's Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu, Shouts Praise The Lord" On Church Pulpit by threesome2: 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
Nigeria will be great again. just one day
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu, Shouts Praise The Lord" On Church Pulpit by christejames(m): 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
Politicians sha!

APC now knows the importance of Christians in their evil plot, unfortunately, the Lord made them blind to it.

Come to think of it, if the reverse is the case won't they be shouting blasphemy and kafir all around the town?

(1) (Reply)

NINAS: STOP YOUR SILENCE MOBILISE TO ARM YOUR PEOPLE FOR SELF-DEFENCE VS FULANI / Batified / APC Threatens Wike With 'apocalypse Of Immense Proportions'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.