Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Concern; Cyber Bullies Taking Over Nairaland. Hate Mongers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Concern; Cyber Bullies Taking Over Nairaland. Hate Mongers (347 Views)

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order / Terrorists Killed 55 Iron Mongers In Borno In 3 Weeks – Police / DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Concern; Cyber Bullies Taking Over Nairaland. Hate Mongers by Geeman23(m): 5:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
What is happening?. Intellectual debate is giving way to hate. What is happening.
Re: Concern; Cyber Bullies Taking Over Nairaland. Hate Mongers by BAT4Presido2023: 5:16pm On Aug 03, 2022
Look at this pot calling kettle black

2 Likes

Re: Concern; Cyber Bullies Taking Over Nairaland. Hate Mongers by bigdammyj: 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2022
Frustration.
Re: Concern; Cyber Bullies Taking Over Nairaland. Hate Mongers by AntiTerrorist: 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
BAT4Presido2023:

4 Likes

Re: Concern; Cyber Bullies Taking Over Nairaland. Hate Mongers by Geeman23(m): 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
BAT4Presido2023:
how does this reply answer my question. Do you know me before? Why attack me personally.

1 Like

Re: Concern; Cyber Bullies Taking Over Nairaland. Hate Mongers by nairalander2020(m): 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
The didn't even blow the whistle some has already jump into the ring.
Re: Concern; Cyber Bullies Taking Over Nairaland. Hate Mongers by BAT4Presido2023: 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
Useless mofo, keep spamming your manical rhetoric everywhere on this site.
You will all shed tears come 2023;

1 Like

Re: Concern; Cyber Bullies Taking Over Nairaland. Hate Mongers by Geeman23(m): 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
Something must be done. Here used to be a meeting ground for fine minds. This goons are messing things up. Protest. #Nairalandmustdosomethingabouthatecyberbullying.
Re: Concern; Cyber Bullies Taking Over Nairaland. Hate Mongers by BAT4Presido2023: 5:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
Now I'm just feeling bad for you for some reason

What hate are you even talking about
Re: Concern; Cyber Bullies Taking Over Nairaland. Hate Mongers by BAT4Presido2023: 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
What hate are you talking about
Re: Concern; Cyber Bullies Taking Over Nairaland. Hate Mongers by Geeman23(m): 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
[quote author about [/quote]
Re: Concern; Cyber Bullies Taking Over Nairaland. Hate Mongers by Geeman23(m): 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
BAT4Presido2023:
Now I'm just feeling bad for you for some reason

What hate are you even talking about
feel bad for yourself self. A man who sells his conscience for hate is a worthless man. The joke is on you political almajiris who depend on handout of politicians who don't give a bleeped about you
Re: Concern; Cyber Bullies Taking Over Nairaland. Hate Mongers by BAT4Presido2023: 5:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
Na me Bleep up grin
Re: Concern; Cyber Bullies Taking Over Nairaland. Hate Mongers by Vote4ObiDatti: 5:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
Geeman23:
What is happening?. Intellectual debate is giving way to hate. What is happening.

Nothing is happening, just that urchins are receiving it hot in the hands of Nigerian youths. If you're not an urchin yourself, then you have nothing to worry about, just go about your business.

1 Like

Re: Concern; Cyber Bullies Taking Over Nairaland. Hate Mongers by Geeman23(m): 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
BAT4Presido2023:
Na me Bleep up grin
unlike real supporters of BAT. Shocking you guys too engage discuss like this. I think the scope will be widened now. Some of tinubu supporters operate like IPOB E-warriors.
Re: Concern; Cyber Bullies Taking Over Nairaland. Hate Mongers by JoeNL22(m): 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
The problem is the urchins of Tinubu can't distinguish themselves from been fake or real...while obi supporters are organic and genuine to the fault. That is the difference. Secondly an average Nigerian is anti-APC therefore anybody supporting Tinubu or APC will be seen as the enemy of the state.
Tinubu is not the problem....it is the people portraying him that is the problem. After everything he has done, from falsifying his age to using fake bishops and setting up a 40 man COMMITTEE to create a manifesto and so much more. Who in his or her right senses will campaign for that kind of person?. I rest my case.
Re: Concern; Cyber Bullies Taking Over Nairaland. Hate Mongers by FreeStuffsNG: 6:54pm On Aug 03, 2022
@OP, just keep reporting them. In no time, most of them will regret having such online history when deep background check of their online activities is conducted on them.

The moniker they think they hide behind won't protect them from their consequences.

Cyberbullying is for insecured bitter folks and except they get help soon enough or repent, it will soon bring them face to face with the law for conviction.

The internet is not as hidden as they think and the earlier they conduct themselves properly the better. Just make your point and resist all temptation to cyberbully anyone. It is okay for others to have a different opinion from you.
Re: Concern; Cyber Bullies Taking Over Nairaland. Hate Mongers by Scammerr(m): 7:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
nobody attacked you, are you Buhari the basterd, Tinubu the klepto supporter?
Geeman23:

(1) (Reply)

Do Nigerians Want A Sick Old President In 2023? / The Truth About The New Electoral Law / ASUU Strike: Nigerian Elites Are Toying With Our Future - Gov Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.