Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,565 members, 7,847,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:55 PM

Pelosi Says US Will Not Abandon Taiwan As She Departs For Washington - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pelosi Says US Will Not Abandon Taiwan As She Departs For Washington (1661 Views)

Putin & Xi Hug Each Other As He Departs Beijing For Moscow (Photos, Video) / Heritage Foundation Says US Military Is WEAK And Unable To Win War (Pics) / US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pelosi Says US Will Not Abandon Taiwan As She Departs For Washington by juman(m): 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
If China invade that country, America can't do anything. Would just shout like that of Ukraine.
Re: Pelosi Says US Will Not Abandon Taiwan As She Departs For Washington by Muqtada: 7:13pm On Aug 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
I Pity Nations and People that put their trust in the United States.
The USA aka Nomerica has never been less ready for a war than it is now.
The US military of today is a Woke and Weakened military. Thousands of able soldiers and Seals have been forced to resign because they refuse the Vaccine.

Infact the US is being Purposely destroyed from within.
If have Spiritual eyes and Understanding, you will see and know that Mystery Babylon is Fallen.

who Dey sell you the particular loud when you Dey smoke? I like patronizing the person,seriously

2 Likes

Re: Pelosi Says US Will Not Abandon Taiwan As She Departs For Washington by okeysoninv: 7:22pm On Aug 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
I Pity Nations and People that put their trust in the United States.
The USA aka Nomerica has never been less ready for a war than it is now.
The US military of today is a Woke and Weakened military. Thousands of able soldiers and Seals have been forced to resign because they refuse the Vaccine.

Infact the US is being Purposely destroyed from within.
If have Spiritual eyes and Understanding, you will see and know that Mystery Babylon is Fallen.

who gave you the prophecy that usa military is weak and it's Babylon. go and study ur bible correctly purple curtain will continue to rule till Christ comes

2 Likes

Re: Pelosi Says US Will Not Abandon Taiwan As She Departs For Washington by Masterito(m): 7:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
Please Google it. I have time for other stuff. It is on Google, read and learn yourself.
Zonefree:

What's the act please
Re: Pelosi Says US Will Not Abandon Taiwan As She Departs For Washington by Mercury12(m): 9:22pm On Aug 03, 2022
When y'all was forming the evil NATO cult doest y'all knew it will get to this level someday?
I don't pray for war because of many innocent people that will suffer its consequences.
Dialogue is the best opinion because the Chinese won't have that patient to rethink before sending a nuke to any part of America.

God1000:
sending nuke to any part of America, and US will do nothing right.

You are comparing US with over 5000 nuclear warheads to that of China's 300

Of course the Americans is expected to retaliate. Who doest know that?
Mutual destruction on both side is expected.
What I am saying is that Chinese won't mind sending their nukes first!
Who will then suffer the consequences of the stupid war the most?
Is it the leaders they were already prepared for the situation and hide themselves in a nuclear bunker or the innocent civilians and solders ?
Re: Pelosi Says US Will Not Abandon Taiwan As She Departs For Washington by God1000(m): 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
Mercury12:
When y'all what forming the evil NATO cult doest y'all knew it will get to this level someday?
I don't pray for because of many innocent people that will suffer its consequences.
Dialogue is the best opinion because the Chinese won't have that patient to rethink before sending a nuke to any part of America.
sending nuke to any part of America, and US will do nothing right.

You are comparing US with over 5000 nuclear warheads to that of China's 300

2 Likes

Re: Pelosi Says US Will Not Abandon Taiwan As She Departs For Washington by Bentizil: 10:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
Masterito:
There is an act compelling US to defend Taiwan not Ukraine..
There's no compelling act, stop lying to yourself...
It's the fear of Russia...
I hope China put US in their place just as Russia has done... Now US is begging Russia to negotiate a new START treaty in 2022 meanwhile the present one end in 2026...

US and Russia dominates every decision making in the world... Even US will have to inform Russia before she can use the space for weapon testing viceversa...
I pity any country that think US or NATO will save them in the face of Russia army...

1 Like

Re: Pelosi Says US Will Not Abandon Taiwan As She Departs For Washington by Masterito(m): 10:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
Okay tell China to attack Taiwan and find out. I have no time for your argument.
Bentizil:

There's no compelling act, stop lying to yourself...
It's the fear of Russia...
I hope China put US in their place just as Russia has done... Now US is begging Russia to negotiate a new START treaty in 2022 meanwhile the present one end in 2026...

US and Russia dominates every decision making in the world... Even US will have to inform Russia before she can use the space for weapon testing viceversa...
I pity any country that think US or NATO will save them in the face of Russia army...

1 Like

Re: Pelosi Says US Will Not Abandon Taiwan As She Departs For Washington by Bentizil: 10:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
God1000:
No one ever hyped Ukraine's military because they are grossly outnumbered in everything by Russia.

Infact, many people thought it was going to be a blitzkrieg operation in favour of Russia.

Never you underestimate the power of human will, the determination to fight for freedom
Stop lying to yourself, russia is not in a war with Ukraine...
They're mainly supporting the DPR and LPR forces with intelligence and weapon... There are few Russia soldier on ground presently including special force whose job is limited to carrying out bombing...

Meanwhile this is the Ukraine fifth mobilization including increase military age to 70 and telling countries to deport Ukrainian men with the military age... The last time I checked they're chopping beating wotowoto, loosing land back to back to just 150k soldier mainly DPR and LPR forces equipped with Soviet era weapons...

Stop falling for western propaganda...

2 Likes

Re: Pelosi Says US Will Not Abandon Taiwan As She Departs For Washington by VictorUSA(m): 11:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
God1000:
take US military for granted at your own peril.

They are just applying wisdom to avoid another major global war
You are responding to that confused demented lame-brained scum? When CIA killed this terrorist in Afghanistan he hailed the US coz he found no way to link it to his preaching of doom.

I said it from day one that china will only bark from their hideout and issue empty threats like cowards they are..They can't do no shit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pelosi Says US Will Not Abandon Taiwan As She Departs For Washington by VictorUSA(m): 12:05am On Aug 04, 2022
The likes of seunny4lif Teaser4 DerrickzB will avoid this thread like shit..Instead of them to come and defend china why they didnt send missles to Taiwan.
Re: Pelosi Says US Will Not Abandon Taiwan As She Departs For Washington by seunny4lif(m): 12:35am On Aug 04, 2022
cheesy
If I slap that your coconut head cheesy

China fall my hand big time maybe we will wait till next year.
Remember HK too last 2 years but today it’s now official part of China fully cool
VictorUSA:
The likes of seunny4lif Teaser4 DerrickzB will avoid this thread like shit..Instead of them to come and defend china why they didnt send missles to Taiwan.

1 Like

Re: Pelosi Says US Will Not Abandon Taiwan As She Departs For Washington by VictorUSA(m): 12:42am On Aug 04, 2022
seunny4lif:
cheesy
If I slap that your coconut head cheesy

China fall my hand big time maybe we will wait till next year.
Remember HK too last 2 years but today it’s now official part of China fully cool
gringrin Now you know that China is a paper tiger but you no go still greegrin

2 Likes

Re: Pelosi Says US Will Not Abandon Taiwan As She Departs For Washington by seunny4lif(m): 12:50am On Aug 04, 2022
VictorUSA:
gringrin Now you know that China is a paper tiger but you no go still greegrin
China want to get back its island in a peace way maybe by using pro Chinese against the current government.

But China messed up by not even attempting to blockade the sea and the air.
Even Ukraine that is a country on its own was blockaded by sea and air by Russia
Re: Pelosi Says US Will Not Abandon Taiwan As She Departs For Washington by VictorUSA(m): 12:58am On Aug 04, 2022
seunny4lif:

China want to get back its island in a peace way maybe by using pro Chinese against the current government.

But China messed up by not even attempting to blockade the sea and the air.
Even Ukraine that is a country on its own was blockaded by sea and air by Russia
You so much believe in Russia but we are crumbling it bit buy bit.

2 Likes

Re: Pelosi Says US Will Not Abandon Taiwan As She Departs For Washington by seunny4lif(m): 1:16am On Aug 04, 2022
VictorUSA:
You so much believe in Russia but we are crumbling it bit buy bit.
Russia redline was crossed in 2014, they took Crimea then when same redline was crossed again they went to Ukraine and they are moving slow and steady.
Over 25% land of Ukraine gone and not just any land, those regions account for Ukraine agriculture farm and steels.
It’s one of the most important regions in Ukraine as it’s account for around 20% GDP of Ukraine.
Re: Pelosi Says US Will Not Abandon Taiwan As She Departs For Washington by VictorUSA(m): 1:19am On Aug 04, 2022
seunny4lif:

Russia redline was crossed in 2014, they took Crimea then when same redline was crossed again they went to Ukraine and they are moving slow and steady.
Over 25% land of Ukraine gone and not just any land, those regions account for Ukraine agriculture farm and steels.
It’s one of the most important regions in Ukraine as it’s account for around 20% GDP of Ukraine.
And how sure are you that it is not part of America's agenda?

1 Like

Re: Pelosi Says US Will Not Abandon Taiwan As She Departs For Washington by seunny4lif(m): 1:24am On Aug 04, 2022
VictorUSA:
And how sure are you that it is not part of America's agenda?
USA thought Russia was bluff and so is NATO.
Now, Ukraine news is moving away from the MSM as Taiwan news is next.
Winter is coming for in sept for some EU countries and Ukraine war is the least of their problems.
Re: Pelosi Says US Will Not Abandon Taiwan As She Departs For Washington by VictorUSA(m): 1:33am On Aug 04, 2022
seunny4lif:

USA thought Russia was bluff and so is NATO.
Now, Ukraine news is moving away from the MSM as Taiwan news is next.
Winter is coming for in sept for some EU countries and Ukraine war is the least of their problems.
That does not mean Russia is/will not losing by a whole hell.Wait and see.

1 Like

Re: Pelosi Says US Will Not Abandon Taiwan As She Departs For Washington by God1000(m): 2:57am On Aug 04, 2022
VictorUSA:
You are responding to that confused demented lame-brained scum? When CIA killed this terrorist in Afghanistan he hailed the US coz he found no way to link it to his preaching of doom.

I said it from day one that china will only bark from their hideout and issue empty threats like cowards they are..They can't do no shit.
don't mind him, he's trying to downplay the only sole superpower in the world that spends almost $800 billion annually on its military, that's more than the budget of the next 10 world powers combined

2 Likes

Re: Pelosi Says US Will Not Abandon Taiwan As She Departs For Washington by God1000(m): 3:02am On Aug 04, 2022
Bentizil:

Stop lying to yourself, russia is not in a war with Ukraine...
They're mainly supporting the DPR and LPR forces with intelligence and weapon... There are few Russia soldier on ground presently including special force whose job is limited to carrying out bombing...

Meanwhile this is the Ukraine fifth mobilization including increase military age to 70 and telling countries to deport Ukrainian men with the military age... The last time I checked they're chopping beating wotowoto, loosing land back to back to just 150k soldier mainly DPR and LPR forces equipped with Soviet era weapons...

Stop falling for western propaganda...
continue lying to yourself, I don't know when you became the spokespersons for Russia

With all the videos of this war on YouTube showing everything and other social media platforms, you are still fooling yourself.

People like you are hard to argue with

1 Like

Re: Pelosi Says US Will Not Abandon Taiwan As She Departs For Washington by Ibrahimcoomasie: 3:44am On Aug 04, 2022
Mercury12:
When y'all was forming the evil NATO cult doest y'all knew it will get to this level someday?
I don't pray for war because of many innocent people that will suffer its consequences.

Of course the Americans is expected to retaliate. Who doest know that?
Mutual destruction on both side is expected.
What I am saying is that Chinese won't mind sending their nukes first!
Who will then suffer the consequences of the stupid war the most?
Is it the leaders they were already prepared for the situation and hide themselves in a nuclear bunker or the innocent civilians and solders ?
Defensive system will shoot everything down before it ever gets to the US coast let alone US mainland or Islands.

2 Likes

Re: Pelosi Says US Will Not Abandon Taiwan As She Departs For Washington by DerrickzB: 7:25am On Aug 04, 2022
VictorUSA:

Hehe grin cheesy
This my guy ehn!! Have you seen me any day shouting China here?? Na Russia I Dey with abeg!!

China fall hands sha angry

1 Like

Re: Pelosi Says US Will Not Abandon Taiwan As She Departs For Washington by VictorUSA(m): 7:38am On Aug 04, 2022
DerrickzB:

Hehe grin cheesy
This my guy ehn!! Have you seen me any day shouting China here?? Na Russia I Dey with abeg!!

China fall hands sha angry
Very soon we will put you and Putin where you belonggrin

1 Like

Re: Pelosi Says US Will Not Abandon Taiwan As She Departs For Washington by Bentizil: 7:45am On Aug 04, 2022
God1000:
continue lying to yourself, I don't know when you became the spokespersons for Russia

With all the videos of this war on YouTube showing everything and other social media platforms, you are still foolish yourself.

People like you are hard to argue with
My own is to tell you facts, it's your problem to believe or not...

I know fools like you also believe Russia has lost 100k soldiers and they've run out of weapons...

I'm not trying to convince you, never.. I know how hard it is to convince people who have been programmed and brainwashed to see things in a certain way.. Hope you're not foolish enough to believe Putin is dead...

It's better you stop trying to massage your ego and accept reality... Even your beloved propaganda channels like CNN, BBC and so on have accept reality...

People that called surrendering azov soldiers a planned evacuation by Ukraine can do anything...

In as much as I pity Ukraine for allowing themselves to be used as cannon fodder in a war that could've been avoided, I also have to be happy for the multipolarity of the world...

Did I hate Ukraine? No.
Did my Pro-Russia stance becloud my sense of reasoning? No.
Just like the US pushed Ukraine into doom, Taiwan is also been pushed...

What's US aim in doing all this?
To weaken his two major adversary??
At the expense of Ukrainians and Taiwanese lives?

Let me stop here..

1 Like

Re: Pelosi Says US Will Not Abandon Taiwan As She Departs For Washington by DerrickzB: 8:17am On Aug 04, 2022
VictorUSA:
Very soon we will put you and Putin where you belonggrin

Even you know it’s not possible!!! Pelosi can never dare Russia like she dared China.. you you know
Re: Pelosi Says US Will Not Abandon Taiwan As She Departs For Washington by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:18am On Aug 04, 2022
Zonefree:
Same way they said they'll never abandon Afghans and Ukrainians.

Afghanis (including the Afghani president) abandoned Afghanistan, the US did not. Our military spent years training theirs to fight the Taliban and gave them everything they needed to defeat them but when the time came to defend their homeland, they ran. They’re now laying in the bed they made.

1 Like

Re: Pelosi Says US Will Not Abandon Taiwan As She Departs For Washington by VictorUSA(m): 10:01am On Aug 04, 2022
DerrickzB:

Even you know it’s not possible!!! Pelosi can never dare Russia like she dared China.. you you know
So what did US do in Ukraine that led to the so-called special military operation?
Re: Pelosi Says US Will Not Abandon Taiwan As She Departs For Washington by Appleyard(m): 10:03am On Aug 04, 2022
Defend Taiwan? Once the first shot gets fired, the first embassy that will runaway is the US. Believe American politicians to your own peril.

2 Likes

Re: Pelosi Says US Will Not Abandon Taiwan As She Departs For Washington by Aizenosa(m): 1:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
Appleyard:
Defend Taiwan? Once the first shot gets fired, the first embassy that will runaway is the US. Believe American politicians to your own peril.

That is why the saying "America 1st", everything else comes 2nd. 2 countries fought war last year nobody said anything. The only places you will find America is where they stand to gain something, now they are trying their best to get Iran into a treaty so that they can get oil.

Also, the said America is saying that anyone making profit from oil sales currently is not a patriotic American Citizen.

Me sha I am not understanding.
Re: Pelosi Says US Will Not Abandon Taiwan As She Departs For Washington by God1000(m): 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2022
Appleyard:
Time will tell man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: All Four Kenyan Presidents Since Indepedence Pictured Together / Smoke Looks Like Beasts Over Residences In Isreal / Russia Begins To Enter The War From The Southern Gate And America Begins To Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.