Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Disconnecting Customers’ Electricity Supply Without 10-day Notice Illegal - FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disconnecting Customers’ Electricity Supply Without 10-day Notice Illegal - FG (15864 Views)

Reps Reject CBN’s 10-Day Deadline Extension; Threaten To Arrest Emefiele / APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC / Edo Youths Give Fulani Herdsmen 14-Day Notice To Quit Farmlands And Forests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disconnecting Customers’ Electricity Supply Without 10-day Notice Illegal - FG by HarlequinLekex: 10:31am On Aug 04, 2022
MrRobot:
Nigeria needs a complete revamp and the only person that has the capacity and intuition to do it is Peter Obi.

Be obidient. Your generation will thank you
He might be the right man but 8 years is not enough for nigeria to be back on grounds lets like 50 or 70 years
Re: Disconnecting Customers’ Electricity Supply Without 10-day Notice Illegal - FG by daygee12: 10:32am On Aug 04, 2022
MrRobot:
Nigeria needs a complete revamp and the only person that has the capacity and intuition to do it is Peter Obi.

Like he did in Anambra
Re: Disconnecting Customers’ Electricity Supply Without 10-day Notice Illegal - FG by ictplotter(m): 10:32am On Aug 04, 2022
MrRobot:

Same person that can't revamp small Anambra state for 8yrs, I just dislike Obi because of his gullible ipob supporters.
I was expecting u to list obi legacy for his 8yrs as Governor of Anambra state but you end up with propaganda.
Can propagandist like Obi revamp a Nation?
Re: Disconnecting Customers’ Electricity Supply Without 10-day Notice Illegal - FG by HateBigots: 10:33am On Aug 04, 2022
Useless FG... Was it legal for Buhari to give Niger 1.4billion while ASUU is on strike?
Re: Disconnecting Customers’ Electricity Supply Without 10-day Notice Illegal - FG by Oyyeeso: 10:34am On Aug 04, 2022
Okay
Re: Disconnecting Customers’ Electricity Supply Without 10-day Notice Illegal - FG by Eteka1(m): 10:34am On Aug 04, 2022
MrRobot:

Yet he was not able to even attempt to revamp Anambra State for eight years.
Re: Disconnecting Customers’ Electricity Supply Without 10-day Notice Illegal - FG by SamOchuko: 10:35am On Aug 04, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://gazettengr.com/fg-declares-disconnecting-customers-electricity-supply-without-10-day-notice-illegal/

You’re conveying to the disco? You day okay at all? Are you to convey customers dissatisfaction to them or take action against the disco? Why did they set up your commission? Is it to convey consumers dissatisfaction to service providers or to protect the interest of consumers? Na so Buhari take go buy better motor for Niger Republic security and our own for here nor get motor, nonsense people
Re: Disconnecting Customers’ Electricity Supply Without 10-day Notice Illegal - FG by federal9: 10:36am On Aug 04, 2022
They disconnected my neighbor's own five days after the bill was brought to him.
Re: Disconnecting Customers’ Electricity Supply Without 10-day Notice Illegal - FG by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:36am On Aug 04, 2022
Get a prepaid meter and rest from these crooks estimated billing
Re: Disconnecting Customers’ Electricity Supply Without 10-day Notice Illegal - FG by fitinwell: 10:42am On Aug 04, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://gazettengr.com/fg-declares-disconnecting-customers-electricity-supply-without-10-day-notice-illegal/

Did you provide Mass Free Prepaid Meters as Promised...2 yrs ago..

Your policies are not original and not consistent..

Bunch of thieves everywhere in the name of Federal Government..
Re: Disconnecting Customers’ Electricity Supply Without 10-day Notice Illegal - FG by Walealoba(m): 10:43am On Aug 04, 2022
izzy4shizzy:

sir please check my signature i beg help a brother God bless you aboundantly
Re: Disconnecting Customers’ Electricity Supply Without 10-day Notice Illegal - FG by latolz: 10:45am On Aug 04, 2022
E be like say you no know naija.. Consumers will deny receiving notice while officials will insist on informing.. wahala be like
Re: Disconnecting Customers’ Electricity Supply Without 10-day Notice Illegal - FG by Elijayy(m): 10:45am On Aug 04, 2022
All this are mere words
In area in Akwa Ibom state, they want us to contribute 5M to fix the light and I'm like what's then the use of the NEPA then.
For over 4 months now no power supply due to the transformer.
Why do we fix and repair Transformer that will still become the property of PHCN
Re: Disconnecting Customers’ Electricity Supply Without 10-day Notice Illegal - FG by Elijayy(m): 10:47am On Aug 04, 2022
izzy4shizzy:
I have prepaid meter but haven't seen light for over 4 months now. I only pity those without it cos I believe those people still distribute bills even when they don't supply light
Re: Disconnecting Customers’ Electricity Supply Without 10-day Notice Illegal - FG by Toktee(m): 10:55am On Aug 04, 2022
Prophylactic:
The place I stay in Calabar we just contributed 1.2 million to fix the transfor , just a month after this mumu wicked PHCN are bringing bills again
According to NERC a customer is not responsible for the replacement of poles, transformer or any electrical installations.

Use and pay or pay and use, period.
Re: Disconnecting Customers’ Electricity Supply Without 10-day Notice Illegal - FG by clumsydyna: 11:32am On Aug 04, 2022
Meanwhile, I have not had power supply since the 5th of July 2021 till date because, the transformer became faulty and was taken away without replacement.
Maxymilliano:

Re: Disconnecting Customers’ Electricity Supply Without 10-day Notice Illegal - FG by Barbiturate(m): 11:33am On Aug 04, 2022
You make laws that you don't enforce!

That's how one just came and took my cutout away, in my absence
Re: Disconnecting Customers’ Electricity Supply Without 10-day Notice Illegal - FG by femi4: 11:45am On Aug 04, 2022
ThrownBack:
Mouth action,useless government.
Who will save you when you complain and they remove your light forever? Who has been saving the masses from all the injustices of all the government agencies?

Useless government with useless ideas.

Vote for Peter Obi
serious mouth action grin

1 Like

Re: Disconnecting Customers’ Electricity Supply Without 10-day Notice Illegal - FG by guychidile: 11:50am On Aug 04, 2022
Tell them.
Re: Disconnecting Customers’ Electricity Supply Without 10-day Notice Illegal - FG by Logodez: 11:50am On Aug 04, 2022
I will be teaching newly discovered PayPal Arbitrage method where you can get dollars at the rate of 460 and withdraw to a virtual card at 577 and straight to your bank account for Nigerians only. I will be creating a new WhatsApp group where people from various groups will be joining us for this full tutorials that will include comprehensive teaching with screenshots and video that will last for just two days. It's completely free of charge so don't come and start asking me how much does it cost
If you are interested, chat me up so you can be added to the group
WhatsApp 091-21410-613
Re: Disconnecting Customers’ Electricity Supply Without 10-day Notice Illegal - FG by MT: 11:57am On Aug 04, 2022
Brendaniel:
Nigeria and Canada are almost on the same level of constitutional rights to every citizen

Only on paper

Test the law , and you will realise that the constitution will prevail. I did and won a case against PHCN.
Re: Disconnecting Customers’ Electricity Supply Without 10-day Notice Illegal - FG by Brendaniel: 12:11pm On Aug 04, 2022
MT:

Test the law , and you will realise that the constitution will prevail. I did and won a case against PHCN.

And how many people have the funds to fight cases in Nigeria..
Re: Disconnecting Customers’ Electricity Supply Without 10-day Notice Illegal - FG by FireUpNow(m): 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2022
This Mr Irukere nor well. Na today he know how useless NEPA officials dey do? With all he said he said nothing because he should have provided a point of report to deter electricity workers to stop that useless habit. We buy transformer and it has fault, we still pay to repair it and they come to bill is
Re: Disconnecting Customers’ Electricity Supply Without 10-day Notice Illegal - FG by nairalanderr: 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2022
Shut the f up abeg. talking up and down with no feasible results. stupid set of bastards.

Hacked netflix available- unlimited access,no subscription required.

**Google voice available.

*foreign WhatsApp numbers available.

contact no below
Re: Disconnecting Customers’ Electricity Supply Without 10-day Notice Illegal - FG by yomi531(m): 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2022
That mumu Phed and their clown workers here in Calabar ,just cut our light last week claiming we are under paying. 4 tenants pay 12 k for light per month. ie 3 k per tenant oo. The mumus said its not enough. They even saw that we had already paid for the month oo. The thing wey dey pain me pass be say, I just sub my dstv for big brother oo. chai
Re: Disconnecting Customers’ Electricity Supply Without 10-day Notice Illegal - FG by chloride6: 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2022
That's why they ask you to write a letter to donate the transformer to them..
Re: Disconnecting Customers’ Electricity Supply Without 10-day Notice Illegal - FG by MT: 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2022
Brendaniel:

And how many people have the funds to fight cases in Nigeria..

I understand you but not everybody can afford legal fee abroad too. That's just how the judicial system works globally.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Lands In Akure For His Presidential Campaign / House Of Representatives Holds Valedictory Session. / Rivers Crisis-NANS Gives FG 14days Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.