Stats: 3,161,523 members, 7,847,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:04 PM

Prophet Predicts Tinubu Will Win: CAN Must Hear This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet Predicts Tinubu Will Win: CAN Must Hear This (1094 Views)

BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Predicts Tinubu Triumph, Rallies Kalabari Realm For APC / Bishop Predicts Tinubu Presidency, Says Nigerians Abroad Will Return / Umahi Predicts Tinubu Victory, Picks Obi As Second Favorite (2) (3) (4)

Prophet Predicts Tinubu Will Win: CAN Must Hear This by Eniitankorede: 12:41pm On Aug 04, 2022
Listen to the video:

Re: Prophet Predicts Tinubu Will Win: CAN Must Hear This by ThrownBack: 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
Na so one fake one predicted the victory of APC in Osun.

There're still looking for him to arrest him since then. grin

Re: Prophet Predicts Tinubu Will Win: CAN Must Hear This by Eniitankorede: 12:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
In this viral video, Prophet James Omitade who is known in Christian cycles in Ekiti State declared that he heard loud and direct from God that the result of 2023 presidential election will be like that of recent Ekiti State governorship election. That Atiku and Obi will split their votes and APC will win. He also stated that it will be the freest and most peaceful election with largest number of voters in the history of NIGERIA. He declared that nobody bribed him and this will definitely happen without any doubt. He also stated that all misfortunes of NIGERIA will start going better from July 2022 and this regime of Buhari will end all the misfortune of leadership since 1977 that we have been having in NIGERIA. I wonder what CAN is making of this. Will they call this man a roadside mechanic too? Will they call him a wheel barrow pusher? Time will tell. Video is too large to attach, but available on special request.

Re: Prophet Predicts Tinubu Will Win: CAN Must Hear This by derecho(m): 12:54pm On Aug 04, 2022
Kikikiki.. Prophet from Tinushetima church
Re: Prophet Predicts Tinubu Will Win: CAN Must Hear This by IgOga(m): 12:58pm On Aug 04, 2022

I just know the smart ones will make money this election cycle....the foolish ones be shouting up and down the country, fighting their friends and families cos of politicians. Smart youths will be making money endorsing politicians, getting contracts for caps, shirts, souvenirs, getting employed as party ambassadors etc

Pastors and Imams will make money by hosting politicians and making huge donations....many members will be tasked to fast and pray for pastor's preferred candidate...they will not see shishi grin grin
Re: Prophet Predicts Tinubu Will Win: CAN Must Hear This by RZArecta(m): 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
Eniitankorede:
In this viral video, Prophet James Omitade who is known in Christian cycles in Ekiti State declared that he heard loud and direct from God that the result of 2023 presidential election will be like that of recent Ekiti State governorship election. That Atiku and Obi will split their votes and APC will win. He also stated that it will be the freest and most peaceful election with largest number of voters in the history of NIGERIA. He declared that nobody bribed him and this will definitely happen without any doubt. He also stated that all misfortunes of NIGERIA will start going better from July 2022 and this regime of Buhari will end all the misfortune of leadership since 1977 that we have been having in NIGERIA. I wonder what CAN is making of this. Will they call this man a roadside mechanic too? Will they call him a wheel barrow pusher? Time will tell. Video is too large to attach, but available on special request.
are you the one to force on CAN what to accept as prophecy ? It's normally a waste of time arguing with pay per post people like you but so you won't deceive others that's why I'll comment. In Christianity, you're never to declare a prophecy and say it's from God if God didn't send you, there are repercussions and you'll be the one to carry it with your own head so stop forcing CAN because even they didn't say Tinubu won't win it he's a bad person, their argument is that a major candidate running a Muslim-Muslim ticket is unacceptable to Christians especially in the country's current situation, if you're too dense to see reason with their valid fears then that's your problem

Re: Prophet Predicts Tinubu Will Win: CAN Must Hear This by Seefinish: 1:13pm On Aug 04, 2022
Any prophecy that favor Tinubu, Jagabandists will hail the prophet as a true prophet, but when it favor Obi, the prophet is IPOB
Re: Prophet Predicts Tinubu Will Win: CAN Must Hear This by Eniitankorede: 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2022
RZArecta:
are you the one to force on CAN what to accept as prophecy ? It's normally a waste of time arguing with pay per post people like you but so you won't deceive others that's why I'll comment. In Christianity, you're never to declare a prophecy and say it's from God if God didn't send you, there are repercussions and you'll be the one to carry it with your own head so stop forcing CAN because even they didn't say Tinubu won't win it he's a bad person, their argument is that a major candidate running a Muslim-Muslim ticket is unacceptable to Christians especially in the country's current situation, if you're too dense to see reason with their valid fears then that's your problem

Those who see reason through the prism of religion are actually backward people. They can never move forward with their bigotry infested heart and minds.
Re: Prophet Predicts Tinubu Will Win: CAN Must Hear This by Promisesmiling(m): 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2022
Reminds me of Matt 7 vs 22 _ 23
Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’

And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!
Re: Prophet Predicts Tinubu Will Win: CAN Must Hear This by mycar: 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
Prediction, that prophet na confirm gamble , na the type wey fit predict say Nigeria go win 2023 world and some zombies go believe am even when Nigeria no even dey go for the world cup
Re: Prophet Predicts Tinubu Will Win: CAN Must Hear This by Liebermantic: 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2022
Agbado-eating urchin prophet of Tinubu
Re: Prophet Predicts Tinubu Will Win: CAN Must Hear This by Liebermantic: 6:07pm On Aug 04, 2022
Just like this fake prophet here.

Obidients Come Into 2 Colors / South East Vs South West : Politics At National Level / Breaking: It's Now Clear To Tinubu 2023 Is Not For Walking Corpse Or Druggie-