Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,488 members, 7,850,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:27 AM

Security: Only God Knows What Is Wrong With Our President - Muhammad Yakubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security: Only God Knows What Is Wrong With Our President - Muhammad Yakubu (536 Views)

Dele Momodu On Buhari Suspension Of Onnoghen: 'Our President Has Done It Again' / 'God Knows Best' - Davido Reacts After INEC Declared APC’s Oyetola Winner / NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security: Only God Knows What Is Wrong With Our President - Muhammad Yakubu by adeeyarhabdulla: 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd2argqQA6s

National Security: Only God Knows What Is Wrong With Our President Muhammad Yakubu

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Security: Only God Knows What Is Wrong With Our President - Muhammad Yakubu by Akacollins7: 1:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
Hmmmm

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Security: Only God Knows What Is Wrong With Our President - Muhammad Yakubu by derecho(m): 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
Buhari will only surprise naive people.
You don't need to be super intelligent to know Buhari had nothing to offer Nigerians

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Security: Only God Knows What Is Wrong With Our President - Muhammad Yakubu by ImDStar: 1:03pm On Aug 04, 2022
grin anyways Peter Obi have a lot of work to do upon getting to aAsorock.

we told you, we warned you, but you said even if he didn't have waec, you will still vote for him.

The same you that voted Buhari want to vote Tinubu again, is that not MADNESS in capital letters?

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Security: Only God Knows What Is Wrong With Our President - Muhammad Yakubu by RZArecta(m): 1:03pm On Aug 04, 2022
I am shocked shocked

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Security: Only God Knows What Is Wrong With Our President - Muhammad Yakubu by Samunique(m): 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2022
Everything is wrong with him, everything !!!

The man said, "some of us took the pain to stand with him in 2015, when some of his colleagues (ex military men) told us he's going to disappoint us. Now he's proven them right, he has failed woefully".

I rise !!!!! grin

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Security: Only God Knows What Is Wrong With Our President - Muhammad Yakubu by toneroforever(m): 1:15pm On Aug 04, 2022
PMB can never shock me again. I've been so traumatized by his back to back failures that I now see such as normal. I'm not even interested in the senators threat of impeachment. A president that is aware that he has nothing to offer;such that he can't wait to leave office because he feels u guys are bothering him so much. Talk about fiddling while Abuja burns.
May God help us to endure the remaining 10 months & never to be stupid again in our lives.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Security: Only God Knows What Is Wrong With Our President - Muhammad Yakubu by danjumaisah: 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2022
Our problem in Nigeria is that nobody takes responsibility of anything.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Security: Only God Knows What Is Wrong With Our President - Muhammad Yakubu by dangerousd071: 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2022
If APC like make them speak the English way we Nigeria youths never hear before but I just wan to let them know that the only thing in this world that doesn't have an expiring date is GOD almighty, juju day fail last last our eyes done open and if anybody think that day can mess up our vote come 2023 that person should please think well. I am Obidients we move

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security: Only God Knows What Is Wrong With Our President - Muhammad Yakubu by favourobaro90: 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2022
I have never seen any selfish, autocratic, clueless and evil leader in the world like Buhari. Nemesis will surely catch up with him very soon.
Re: Security: Only God Knows What Is Wrong With Our President - Muhammad Yakubu by Iykopee(m): 1:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
grin grin But you guys where told before he came to power about how useless and senseless he was, you all refused to listen. Now this is happening. Enjoy the change u asked for. Life goes on grin
Re: Security: Only God Knows What Is Wrong With Our President - Muhammad Yakubu by GreyLaw(m): 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2022
derecho:
Buhari will only surprise naive people.
You don't need to be super intelligent to know Buhari had nothing to offer Nigerians

I wasn't born when Buhari was military head of state, but I read about him and warned everyone around me about that failure of a man. They went ahead and voted him.

Buhari should be arrested after his tenure. They are fighting tooth and nail to put Tinubu in order to shield him. Man may not be able to judge him, but may he never escape God's judgment for destroying this country.
Re: Security: Only God Knows What Is Wrong With Our President - Muhammad Yakubu by derecho(m): 1:47pm On Aug 04, 2022
Someone said if Buhari will be alive in the next 10yrs he won't like what he'd read about himself.
GreyLaw:

I wasn't born when Buhari was military head of state, but I read about him and warned everyone around me about that failure of a man. They went ahead and voted him.

Buhari should be arrested after his tenure. They are fighting tooth and nail to put Tinubu in order to shield him. Man may not be able to judge him, but may he never escape God's judgment for destroying this country.
Re: Security: Only God Knows What Is Wrong With Our President - Muhammad Yakubu by GreyLaw(m): 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2022
derecho:
Someone said if Buhari will be alive in the next 10yrs he won't like what he'd read about himself.

And that's true. That's if the man even has conscience! Remember when he wanted to take our lands forcefully through RUGA and give to his violent, murderous kinsmen? The man has no conscience.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Leadership Deficit Nigeria’s Greatest Undoing – Obi / Atiku: I Will Hand Over Federal Universities To State Governments / Tinubu Now Nocturnal, Only Moves In The Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.