Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,981 members, 7,852,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:50 PM

Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History (17642 Views)

Birmingham 2022: Brume Wins Gold In The Women's Long Jump Event, Makes History / Birmingham 2022: Njideka (gold), Ugochi (bronze) In Women's Shotput Para Event / Birmingham 2022: Onyekwere, Amechi Claim Gold, Bronze In Women's Discus Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History by dominique(f): 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2022
I watched it live. She shattered 2 world in 2 throws. Very amazing talented lady. I bet she can compete against the able bodied athletes.
Re: Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History by 9jaBloke: 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2022
stano2:
Na politicians fail us for this country

Leadership
Re: Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History by crafteck(m): 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2022
Re: Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History by ihedioramma: 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
Congratulations TEAM NIGERIA!!!
Keep making us proud and putting smiles on our faces in the midst of all the Troubles in the country !
Team OBIDIENT .
Re: Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History by Zeeknow3245(m): 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2022
Guyman01:
Initially we were seeing only Yoruba names and now we are seeing Igbo names winning medals, I love the competitive spirit of Yorubas and Igbos and South South peoples.
Talents abound here in the north undiscovered because of religious sentiments fuelled illiteracy and backwardness. I hope Labour Party will change the mentality of the average Northerners to forego quota system and become competitive like the southerners
Oga just shut up. I just dislike all these tribal shit. Who cares where's she's from? Nigerians are the problem
Re: Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History by MuslimIgbo: 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2022
Guyman01:
Initially we were seeing only Yoruba names and now we are seeing Igbo names winning medals, I love the competitive spirit of Yorubas and Igbos and South South peoples.
Talents abound here in the north undiscovered because of religious sentiments fuelled illiteracy and backwardness.
I hope Labour Party will start a process of changing the mentality of the average Northerners to forego quota system and become competitive like the southerners by believing in their abilities
Shut up
It's ONLY TWO IGBOS THAT HAS WON MEDALS AND THIS IS THE SECOND.
SO FAR, YORUBAS HAVE WON 5
5 SOLID MEDALS.

Besides, if you have functional brains, YOU WON'T BRING RELIGION ISSUE HERE.

2 Likes

Re: Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History by modsfucker: 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2022
Guyman01:
Talents abound here in the north undiscovered because of religious sentiments fuelled illiteracy and backwardness.
I hope Labour Party will start a process of changing the mentality of the average Northerners to forego quota system and become competitive like the southerners by believing in their abilities

We are religious extremists, so religion won't allow us participate. I remember when they used to tell us that playing footbal is like mimicking those who killed the grand children of the Prophet and cut off their heads and used them as football. So, it hasn't been long that they stopped seeing a footballer as an infidel up North. So stop worrying yourself, just leave us with our ignorance, we have a long way to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History by sammirano: 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2022
Eeyah
Re: Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History by Liebermantic: 8:58pm On Aug 04, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Shut up
It's ONLY TWO IGBOS THAT HAS WON MEDALS AND THIS IS THE SECOND.
SO FAR, YORUBAS HAVE WON 5
5 SOLID MEDALS.

Besides, if you have functional brains, YOU WON'T BRING RELIGION ISSUE HERE.
Yorubas have up to 4 or 5.
IGBOs have won to 4 or 5.
So what's the big deal?
Re: Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History by felixray2010(m): 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
Thank you for making your family proud
Re: Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History by Zeeknow3245(m): 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please let's support honourable Peter obi for the president's of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain
Tribalism and nepotism you say? Yet you insult everyone that's not in your camp. Obidients can lie you lie too much. Nkem Owoh said nothing
Re: Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History by pikechukwu6(m): 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2022
Lazy youths!, hope you can see disable hustling undecided undecided
Re: Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History by vertueptime: 9:07pm On Aug 04, 2022
Nice 1

Peaceani11:
May God continue to bless all those making us proud.
Being an introvert is tough and worse if you are broke or struggling because people will not know your true state and condition. My business enterprise of selling and buying Recharge cards, charger and other phone accessories failed since I the ASUU strike, I was doing business in a University town but for months, Strike has made life terrible for me. I have not had any decent meal since Monday and now I am feeling sick and having fever. Please kindly come to my aid and help me even if it's for garri ,groundnut and noodles. My young family is starving and I am very worried.

I don't want to starve to death. Please help me I cannot even think straight. I am struggling too much and it's getting me depressed.

Access bank

I also sell mobile data.
MTN 4gb for 1k
Re: Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2022
Zeeknow3245:

Oga just shut up. I just dislike all these tribal shit. Who cares where's she's from? Nigerians are the problem
But he is right, aside the name checking of course, the Northerners should be encouraged to participate more in sports. They are talented as well.

Unfortunately these talents are channeled into wrong ventures.
Re: Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2022
Mopolchi:
IGBO AMAKA grin

Nonsense
Re: Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:24pm On Aug 04, 2022
OtunbaStixx23:
I feel I can bleep her vigorously.... Orgasm can humble this one
undecided undecided
Re: Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History by ASAPFERG1: 9:32pm On Aug 04, 2022
Disclaimer12:
In all fairness, Igbo deserves the next presidency, this tribe has been representing Nigeria very well for so long 90% of super Eagles players are from this tribe, most Nollywood actors are from there, most track and field events record holder are from from the east! In all fairness, The Igbo has been representing us and giving us joy as a nation! Let's give them the chance to rule also abeg
no igbo shall rule this country

1 Like

Re: Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History by okunwaye(m): 9:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
no igbo shall rule this country
E pain am

Re: Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History by Dammous(m): 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History by ASAPFERG1: 9:41pm On Aug 04, 2022
okunwaye:

E pain am
make we bet money? grin
Re: Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History by okunwaye(m): 9:45pm On Aug 04, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
make we bet money? grin
Where you won see money take bet you this dirty aphonja creature.
Re: Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History by bigdammyj: 9:46pm On Aug 04, 2022
Congrats!
Re: Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History by donbenie(m): 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2022
Benjaniblinks:
undecided
Finally a Igbo
You must have been living under an Ogbomosho rock..
Ewedu Muncher..
Half of the Gold Medals this shithole has,have been won by those Igbos..
Now go back to your skull harvesting..

1 Like

Re: Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History by ASAPFERG1: 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2022
okunwaye:

Where you won see money take bet you this dirty aphonja creature.
no igbo man will rule nigeria.. if it pain you and your cursed tribe, you can drink sniper and die

1 Like

Re: Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History by ASAPFERG1: 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
donbenie:
You must have been living under an Ogbomosho rock..
Ewedu Muncher..
Half of the Gold Medals this shithole has,have been won by those Igbos..
Now go back to your skull harvesting..
shutup chestbeater.. jjst one gold, and noise everywere..
Useless landlocked tribe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Judge Recommends Cristiano Ronaldo's Civil Sexual Assault Case For Dismissal / Florentino Perez: Messi’s Departure From Barcelona Was Not By My Influence / Angry Former FC Taraba And Taraba Queen's FC Players Disrupt Match In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.